It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Updates! July 1st, 2010
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:32 pm 
Captain
Captain

Thankyou Andrew Cache is cleared and now it works like a charm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:57 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I liked the update! I just got some achievments this era and I lost them! LOL I will regain them again. I am having problem with voting for some reason, I do go thru it all the way. I also am having issues with sending to my op and it is red but eta2.... A bug I figure for Andrew to figure out ! LOL

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:04 am 
Private
Private

i personally think that the new 30 unit max in your base rule is really stupid

what happens if u sign on after u go to bed and u have maxed resources.

u make 1 ship and then still have a ton of resources leftover. all this does is waste a ton of resources.

either that or its trying to get us to literally wake up in the middle of the night every 2 ticks to make a new ship or something ridiculous like that.

i think that if u put in the effort to increase your income u should at least be able to use all of it. it just pisses me off. i dont understand y this would be a positive addition to the game. unless you are trying to limit the amount of units that a person can make at a time.

but even then. once u get into havoc and u have maxed resources... u literally have to be on every 2/4/6 ticks to make a new ship.

i think its ridiculous and should be removed from the game. it was a much better game before this was added.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:45 am 
Captain
Captain

One of my alliance guys were deleted from inactivity...and ALL his ops just dissapeared...no ops...no camps...just made like 40% of the base empty...

I don't remember it being this way :S or was this changed with it ?

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:26 am 
Captain
Captain

mnaitzme12 stop complainin I mean how often do you really build more tehn that at a time? and helps balance it out a lil more because now if you attack someone and if he is a supporter he cant get both Resources and then just make a crap load of units now he would have to sacrifice Workers what would mean it'd still be a Victory to you

also oh no 30 inf at one time being made? when I use to play this game a few years back I believe it was 10 unit limit even for inf so only 10inf can be made at a time

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:35 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

kelden wrote:
RunnerChase wrote:
i guess i should thank BD for this ... my competition dosent stand a chance against me now ...i practicaly live on Battle dawn :lol:

It's not even a question of logging on once or twice a day, you can't even sleep properly without loosing resources. If you really dislike competition that much, I heard single player games have cheat codes. They can be found at http://www.gamefaq.com

No , you must not have read all of this thread , im against this training cap thing , and was in the post you quoted just trying to be faceishous , honestly , i know Andrew started playing this game just once a day or so , with this training cap ..Andrew would never had a chance and prolly wouldnt have made Administer on Battledawn , i was just trying to make a point without , with out actually saying this out right .

and also even though i absalutly detest this Cap , i like Andrew and hope i havent offended him , he's helped me more than anyone else on BD .

I would like to point out , its hard enouph now to keep up with boosters and really experianced players that dont boost with the unlimited recruting ,
now if you slip up and lose your army ..you will never be able to be a contender the rest of the era ...i just dont see how anyone could do it , experianced or not , boosting or not .. one of the best aspects about this game was going for resource's , op's and conquers to build a massive army , now thats gone .
i will play next rounds ..to see , but i have mydoubts about actually wanting to play anymore ..but maybe becouse im so active ..i will be one of the ones to benefit from this , wich is the only thing i can see good about the cap .

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:39 am 
Private
Private

atm before any tweaks to limit on units built
you can currently in 12 ticks
180 inf = 6 squads
45 vech = 3 squads
20 tank = 2 squads
thats saying if you build a squad every right after the last one is finished
wouldnt this give an advantage to inf? seeing as how you will be able to now pump out more infantry then heavy or vech?

or incase some people didnt understand the above
in 6 ticks you build 10 tanks
in 6 ticks you have the ability to build 90 inf
3 squads in the amount of time 1 squad is done

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:18 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

joshni wrote:
atm before any tweaks to limit on units built
you can currently in 12 ticks
180 inf = 6 squads
45 vech = 3 squads
20 tank = 2 squads
thats saying if you build a squad every right after the last one is finished
wouldnt this give an advantage to inf? seeing as how you will be able to now pump out more infantry then heavy or vech?

or incase some people didnt understand the above
in 6 ticks you build 10 tanks
in 6 ticks you have the ability to build 90 inf
3 squads in the amount of time 1 squad is done

yep ..this Cap is playing favoritism's ..i already figured id better build infantry ..i hate infantry ..but this new system dosent leave much room for building anything else !!

i liked it the way it was when i joined in AuG..of 09 ..but with change after change after change , im no longer playing the same game .. and its getting to were i dont like this game anymore ..
absalutly no reason to fix something that isnt broke :twisted:
i really like BattleDawn ..or used to !! but with every change they make it harder to play battledawn almost like they dont want anyone getting to much power or something ... conquering op's used to be really lucrative , then they put in a Change ..you cant raze op's now untill the old owner has time to take it back ( it went from 3 ticks to 12 ticks )..STUPID ..
Every change seems to hurt me instead of being a great addition ..like this STUPID cap on training ..
really !! what are you guys doing ? trying to take all the fun out of battledawn ?
other than this Cap training ..i hate the fact that you have to wait to raze op's youve taken ..another Bad change in my opinion ...if they really wanted to keep them ..then protect them ..why punish active and opertunist players ?
i cant wait to see whats next to punish & hinder the players :lol:

they seem to be taking away the good thing's about Battledawn rather than adding to it !!, with every change !! :roll: seems backwards to me ..but hey what ever !! :?

sorry if i offend anyone ..just my opinion ..that you may not be hearring from much longer . :shock:

i wish i had a reset button for when i first started playing ...this Game was MUCH better then ..before all these BS change's
why ? Do you have to keep changing the game that was fine to begin with ..sure ADD to it ..but why keep taking away from the game ?
i just dont understand or like it when you CHANGE the game ..just add to it but dont take away from a game that is good to begin with .
i suppose my opinion will not go over well with the others ..but im sick of you guys changing everything ..i thought the purpose was to add to this already good game ...you guys keep this up and you might as well change the name of this game while your at it .might as well ..its nothing like when i first started playing ..
you guys have taken away & *changed* alot of good things about this game and im sick of it ..im not sticking around to see what else you guys ruin !! ..even took my achievments ..rubbish !! :twisted:
you guys getting off cheap with me ..im a supporter but only 10$'s here and there ..i know you arent losing much losing me ..but i hate what youve done with Battledawn over the past year , good by
if you guys ever go back to the old battledawn of AuG of 09 ..send me an email ..i will come back to playing this game .

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:57 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

AnitsuEx wrote:
One of my alliance guys were deleted from inactivity...and ALL his ops just dissapeared...no ops...no camps...just made like 40% of the base empty...

I don't remember it being this way :S or was this changed with it ?

Is this true? If it is we should fix it right away.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:19 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

RunnerChase wrote:
kelden wrote:
RunnerChase wrote:
i guess i should thank BD for this ... my competition dosent stand a chance against me now ...i practicaly live on Battle dawn :lol:

It's not even a question of logging on once or twice a day, you can't even sleep properly without loosing resources. If you really dislike competition that much, I heard single player games have cheat codes. They can be found at http://www.gamefaq.com

No , you must not have read all of this thread , im against this training cap thing , and was in the post you quoted just trying to be faceishous , honestly , i know Andrew started playing this game just once a day or so , with this training cap ..Andrew would never had a chance and prolly wouldnt have made Administer on Battledawn , i was just trying to make a point without , with out actually saying this out right .

i just want to point out andrew became admin on OC, where the limit were training 10 units =P

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next