It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Updates! December 14th!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:04 pm 
Private
Private

It may be a combination of Linux and my horrible graphics card working against me.

Ubuntu isn't quite a install it and it works OS yet. It's more a if it doesn't work the first time you go on the forms and make it work.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:25 pm 
Captain
Captain

Facebook should be working now for publishing, please post if there are any other issues.

Update: Problems with metal/oil production boosts has been resolved and restored on all affected accounts. If desired please message the admin of the world you are playing on to get compensation for lost production. Unfortunately there's no way to directly compensated everyone who lost out a few hours on their production boosts automatically.

Cheers!
-Andrew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:34 pm 
Private
Private

ARMY UPKEEP IS SO HIGH!
so disadvantageous for the top players

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:51 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Hey guys, I have lost close to 20 power since the update due to vacationed colonies. The update says you took them out of the rankings but they also now no longer provide power!

For 20 colonies in vacation, i have lost 20 power and as 1 power = 10 score, i have lost 200 score as well!

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

I think we can all agree, we lost units to these players conquering them, we put in time, effort, and resources! It is bad enough that they don't give us metal/oil boosts when in vacation but now that they don't provide score either is going to far.

I surely hope that this was just an error because i believe that we deserve the power for conquers whether they are playing or not.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:30 pm 
Private
Private

v3n0m wrote:
Hey guys, I have lost close to 20 power since the update due to vacationed colonies. The update says you took them out of the rankings but they also now no longer provide power!

For 20 colonies in vacation, i have lost 20 power and as 1 power = 10 score, i have lost 200 score as well!

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

I think we can all agree, we lost units to these players conquering them, we put in time, effort, and resources! It is bad enough that they don't give us metal/oil boosts when in vacation but now that they don't provide score either is going to far.

I surely hope that this was just an error because i believe that we deserve the power for conquers whether they are playing or not.

Same happened to me, I completely agree :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:11 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

Seriously? Can't gate into conqueredcolonies? Thats **** stupid, thats gonna kill overly achieved players with a run of bad luck, they can't protect each others crystals if they have em if they can't gate to each other in time, the defender is supposed to have that advantage of being able to gate support if the attacker is stupid enough not to jam their colony. I believe that makes it a bit unfair for the common player.

Then a time limit on storage? Ridiculous, they paid for it, let em have it.

And 100 for a gold colony? It doesn't give you anything worth a damn, so starting now on it'll be a very rare occurrence to see those, who wants to spend that much on something so trivial and pointless..

Other than that, I like most of what you did with the updates.

Edit by Andrew: Please mind the profanity Arteza, we like to keep a clean atmosphere here, thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:42 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Can someone please explain the "Achievements" for me?

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:46 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I have to ask again to change back the update " the vaca colonies not appearing in the ranking table " . This is really not pleazant. I have to agree that we have lost quite some units to get them too ...

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:48 am 
Private
Private

Andrew...

Thanks for the updates, most everything seems to be working fine for me.

Big Question though: Why does the "My Worlds" tab seem to not be working for many of us? I am in the same boat as what I hear others discussing... when I use the red "x" to go out to main screen, I have to re-enter my name and password to change servers, which I didn't have to do before. My screen looks just like the shot you posted, and the "My Worlds" tab is grey/greened out.

Keep the faith. Everybody has "one" so you know there are going to be a few posting their crap here.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:17 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

this was a good update i like most of what it did

Arteza wrote:
Seriously? Can't gate into conqueredcolonies? Thats F*cking stupid, thats gonna kill overly achieved players with a run of bad luck, they can't protect each others crystals if they have em if they can't gate to each other in time, the defender is supposed to have that advantage of being able to gate support if the attacker is stupid enough not to jam their colony. I believe that makes it a bit unfair for the common player.

it is to stop alliances from recruiting a newb just because he is in an enemy hive where you can gate to and it shouldnt affect players defending so much because you have the shield to delay them so you can move troops from another gate

Gate of Babylon
Top rank 18
Top alliance rank 2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next