It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Updates! December 14th!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:08 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Andrew wrote:
Apologies, it's metal 4, not metal 3 that you need to be able to attack.

-Andrew

:o

If I had known that then I'd have had it ready for now! Now I have to wait until I raise the metal (or are the devs hoping that I'll donate a little more?)

Seeing as this was your mistake then it would be nice if you upgraded my mine in E3 so I can get on with my round without any further delays :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:27 pm 
Captain
Captain

overhead increase = total fail

my m2 overhead has gone up 20% which is crazy ammount , given the low player count meaning less conquers = less resources = a boring crap round coz no one can afford units

also m2 has no resources ops , extra overhead destroyed m2

thanks admins , dont expect any more money from me ...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:28 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I really have to share my thoughts here... I very dislike many of these updates.

Firstly
Tweak number 3: Outpost cost increased to 500 metal, 300 oil and 15 workers, was 300 metal/oil and 10 workers.
and
Tweak numbber 36: Conquers no longer give an outpost and turn into a camp when deleted.

Are you for real ? with this high cost , how are we supposed to get ops, upgrade radars and gates. this is going to cost heck load of resources, especially for none donators. this change is very unfair and I have to protest.

Secondly.
What is the problem with ranking table? everybody somehow increased their power and mine dropped with like 18. huh ? I need explanation . And if this is because of vacationed colonies not appearing in the ranking table, then this isn't very logical, why have them then ? not giving resources and not giving power... Why not have it as it was before, they get inactive, get deleted and we get our ops

Thirdly.
This new log in way , sorry for my words, but blows. It is horrible, I swear I will stop playing BD if it continues this way. It is also much slower, and the pop up window gives more view of them map. I am not sure if I noticed correctly, but the zoom out is much less now.

Think over this plz. This update was a failure, and too tell you, you will lose quite many players because of this.

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

Last edited by tigran the great on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:33 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I hope you'll figure out a new way to get rid of spam colonies... I want to be able to actually play before tick 300. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:49 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Tigran the great wrote:
I really have to share my thoughts here... I very dislike many of these updates.

Firstly
Tweak number 3: Outpost cost increased to 500 metal, 300 oil and 15 workers, was 300 metal/oil and 10 workers.
and
Tweak numbber 36: Conquers no longer give an outpost and turn into a camp when deleted.

Are you for real ? with this high cost , how are we supposed to get ops, upgrade radars and gates. this is going to cost heck load of resources, especially for none donators. this change is very unfair and I have to protest lol.

Agreed.

Secondly.
What is the problem with ranking table? everybody somehow increased their power and mine dropped with like 18. huh ? I need explanation .
Probably a mistake, happened to me too. Will be fixed, don't worry.

Thirdly.
This new log in way , sorry for my words, but blows. It is horrible, I swear I will stop playing BD if it continues this way. It is also much slower, and the pop up window gives more view of them map. I am not sure if I noticed correctly, but the zoom out is much less now.
No idea what this is about, I see no problems with the login screen or logging in. Plus the new login screen is not hated by everyone. I love it, seeing my worlds, which tick I last logged in, what my ruler name is? That's fantastic. They won't change it because a few people don't like it.
Think over this plz. This update was a failure, and too tell you, you will lose quite many players because of this.

-Tigran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:55 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Zhester wrote:
Tigran the great wrote:

Firstly
and

Are you for real ? with this high cost , how are we supposed to get ops, upgrade radars and gates. this is going to cost heck load of resources, especially for none donators. this change is very unfair and I have to protest lol.

Agreed.

Secondly.
What is the problem with ranking table? everybody somehow increased their power and mine dropped with like 18. huh ? I need explanation .
Probably a mistake, happened to me too. Will be fixed, don't worry.

Thirdly.
No idea what this is about, I see no problems with the login screen or logging in. Plus the new login screen is not hated by everyone. I love it, seeing my worlds, which tick I last logged in, what my ruler name is? That's fantastic. They won't change it because a few people don't like it.

-Tigran

No I meant that we don't have pop up window anymore . or do we have I don't know ?

Also not to forget to mention, that ater these updates BD seems much slower than before

-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:05 pm 
Captain
Captain

Anyone care to explain how this facebook connect works? Doesn't seem to work for me.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:22 pm 
Private
Private

Apart from the half delusional update...

My Active Metal Production boost is not working, and I paid for it in real cash, does that mean I wasted my cash buying tokens???

And you would really expect getting more cash doing like that??? :x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:36 pm 
Captain
Captain

Ok so we've discussed it and after listening to some feedback we're dropping it to metal 3 required to attack for now and we're tweaking the costs of the metal production structures a bit to make metal 2 and metal 3 more expensive while lowering the cost of metal 4, the cost to build levels 1-4 metal will remain the same total metal however.

The 5 ticks minimum to defend was a bug accidentally carried over, it's been corrected now and re-logging will fix it if you still see this.

The metal cost of outposts has been increased by 66% and worker cost by 50% but the resources you get back for razing has increased by 66% on metal, oil and workers. Also the cost of downgrading outposts has been increased so it is more profitable to take and downgrade advanced outposts.

Also we're aware of a bug when trying to publish achievements on facebook and are working on it.

Edit:
Pratish wrote:
Apart from the half delusional update...

My Active Metal Production boost is not working, and I paid for it in real cash, does that mean I wasted my cash buying tokens???

And you would really expect getting more cash doing like that??? :x

That's some sort of bug Pratish, not by design. Does it say that the boost is still active in your boost screen? What world is this on?

-Andrew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:40 pm 
Private
Private

I am having login difficulties from the update. I am running firefox 3.5.X with ubuntu 9.10

First the font is hard to read black letters and a dark blue background is a bad choice. Second when I log in I can not choose my world, only its type like mars or earth. It seems to have forgotten I played the game and it tried to get me to do the tutorial if i do click on 1.

*edit*
I figured out clicking on my worlds made it so i logged into one of my worlds but i still can't really chose which 1 i want to go in
And if i try to make a colony I get stuck because i can't name it.

Here are some screen shots

Login

After log in
Note how there is no text field for me to type in the name and the tutorial button isn't showing up

This game worked just fine on my system before the update and now this happens

Making new colony

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next