It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Updates! October 13th!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

also gives people more things to do with a multi

Gate of Babylon
Top rank 18
Top alliance rank 2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 pm 
Captain
Captain

Bonus tokens cannot be traded and to trade resources you have to build the level 5 converter which takes about 7-8k metal and about 2 days to build all 5 converters, level 5 converter is 24hrs on its own. Really doesn't give those that cheat any sort of extra cheating room.

-Andrew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:11 pm 
Private
Private

Andrew wrote:
Bonus tokens cannot be traded and to trade resources you have to build the level 5 converter which takes about 7-8k metal and about 2 days to build all 5 converters, level 5 converter is 24hrs on its own. Really doesn't give those that cheat any sort of extra cheating room.

-Andrew

cant someone go into all worlds get 100 tokens delete the worlds and then go back 24 ticks later and get another 100 tokens? i dont like the idea of handing them out, mabye in the first 50-10 ticks of the world tokens are given out.

anyways i like the idea of 14 members i was getting bord of 24 members, too much and ther is no one to fight....i like smaller alliances cause you can get to know you members and you know who your playing with.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:01 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I guess I'm fine with 14 members/alliance, but this new "BOOST!" interface is absolutely horrible.

:|

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:21 am 
Corporal
Corporal

this means we can expect the first boost bonus to happen around tick 10 i guess

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:56 pm 
Captain
Captain

The 100 bonus tokens will only be able to be received once per account, doesn't matter how many worlds you play on it's all linked.

-Andrew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:38 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

i have to say, the new taxation rules SUCKS!!!! Many people like me depend on conquered colonies for resources!! And many after conquered don't build up workers as much :(

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:04 pm 
Private
Private

The non-taxation part is very wack is you ask me. There is almost no point in conquering people now. Other than that, I have no problem.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:09 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Jasper Alexander wrote:
deathclaw wrote:
Jasper Alexander wrote:

Wrong, your forgetting the sheer fact that LoZ has sub's and alliances such as XI and XXIV (before it wen't down the hill) aren't to common and will never be defeatable without an alliance consisting of pure legends.

12 of both can still dominate.

There is enough competition on the worlds without over-powered alliances, E4 for example (First HKF Vs DOOM Vs S, then HKF VS S VS Oil then FaF Vs DRAW Vs S and now DRAW VS S).

E3 with Nasa, Neko, Mes and earlier HKF.

E5 with FRXX and the other alliances (MoB was one right?)

I think this encourages sub use, in a fact, it forces sub use because there will be an overload of players needing a new alliance, and 2 players can't conquer Antartica. :S

Apollo is talking about LOZ on m4 currently. They have twice the score of the second rank alliance and keeps growing stronger. Even with the reduce numbers doesn't mean 1 alliance won't dominate the others. On some old client eras that happened. Some used subs and others didn't.

Errr, LoZ M4 got subs.

Broadcast bar is still on top... Whats wrong with you bork?

And actually, Kane, the game is meant to be won. Simply by getting 10 relics, economicly it's smarter to. Seeing the fact that donations have a way of first going up quickly and then going down rapidly, it's actually very good for the game if servers end quickly ;)

On the current new client m4 LOZ does not have a sub. MAX and EVIL are not their subs. I hate the new look. Its just confusing after learning how the new client things are set up. Takes me 2 mins to find the home button lol.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:23 pm 
Private
Private

The non-taxation part is very wack is you ask me. There is almost no point in conquering people now. Other than that, I have no problem.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next