It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Please stay on topic at all times in this board.

Please be respectful to other members and administrators.

No spam.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: New (test) version for multiplayer soon online!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:40 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm
Posts: 1645
Gender: female
Hi there Mech Pilots!

We would like to improve the chat and battle invitation system and therefore, we'll implement a test version of the future interface soon.

It can be possible that some features and icons are not functionally for now or you discover some other issues.

If that (hopefully not) happens, please give it some time and have a bit patience. We'll fix it asap!

Thank you and enjoy the game!

- Ilona

_________________
Community Manager BattleDawn/ SuperMechs
BattleDawn on Facebook


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New (test) version for multiplayer soon online!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:46 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 725
Ilona wrote:
Hi there Mech Pilots!

We would like to improve the chat and battle invitation system and therefore, we'll implement a test version of the future interface soon.

It can be possible that some features and icons are not functionally for now or you discover some other issues.

If that (hopefully not) happens, please give it some time and have a bit patience. We'll fix it asap!

Thank you and enjoy the game!

- Ilona


an advance warning, hmmm cool, thanks

_________________
Image

Skype: ^^^ naveedakbarkhan ^^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New (test) version for multiplayer soon online!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:50 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:45 am
Posts: 201
Location: Stalker!!!!!!
Gender: male
Sounds good!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New (test) version for multiplayer soon online!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:55 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:15 pm
Posts: 10
I only wish that Global chat was from A-Z or Highest Rank to Lowest Rank hard to find a friend when looking to battle each other thank you and MECH ON.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New (test) version for multiplayer soon online!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:36 am 
Specialist
Specialist
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 6:43 pm
Posts: 26
I wish u guys would worry more about fixing the start move bug, which has pledge this game from the start. the guys that are getting 2-moves instead of 1 is a much bigger issue :!:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New (test) version for multiplayer soon online!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:39 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:22 am
Posts: 10
I think the there should be an alliance section in alerts, so that you can get info on what has happened in your alliance like battle reports and lost op info instead of having to rely on screenshot. Sometimes your alliance members are not on at the same time as you are and you just have to guess what is going on. Can this not be added?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New (test) version for multiplayer soon online!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:17 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3364
Gender: male
scotzman wrote:
I think the there should be an alliance section in alerts, so that you can get info on what has happened in your alliance like battle reports and lost op info instead of having to rely on screenshot. Sometimes your alliance members are not on at the same time as you are and you just have to guess what is going on. Can this not be added?

I'm going to assume this was for bd?

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New (test) version for multiplayer soon online!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:31 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:22 am
Posts: 10
Korupt wrote:
scotzman wrote:
I think the there should be an alliance section in alerts, so that you can get info on what has happened in your alliance like battle reports and lost op info instead of having to rely on screenshot. Sometimes your alliance members are not on at the same time as you are and you just have to guess what is going on. Can this not be added?

I'm going to assume this was for bd?



Yeah sorry, I forget the forum is for all versions


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New (test) version for multiplayer soon online!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:01 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3364
Gender: male
scotzman wrote:
Korupt wrote:
scotzman wrote:
I think the there should be an alliance section in alerts, so that you can get info on what has happened in your alliance like battle reports and lost op info instead of having to rely on screenshot. Sometimes your alliance members are not on at the same time as you are and you just have to guess what is going on. Can this not be added?

I'm going to assume this was for bd?



Yeah sorry, I forget the forum is for all versions

Well if you look at the top of the page it will show you what section the post is under generally but in this case it was addressed to "Mech Pilots" signifying sm. ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New (test) version for multiplayer soon online!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:01 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:32 am
Posts: 66
Location: battle galaxy & bd forum
Gender: male
faater the updates greater will be the game

_________________
FB : AILESH / newbie02
skype : romin musa /AILESH/newbie02

Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl