It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Upcoming updates
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:08 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

EffingIneffable wrote:
you forgot to mention that the prices would be hiked for mana boosts from 40 and 60 tokens to 100 and 200 and that in game movements of troops would cost more mana.

this is only my second era but this is not the first price hike i have seen on mana. it is a ridiculous percentage rise and takes the mickey; you will get no more cash from me...as of now i do not boost.

What?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:24 pm 
Private
Private

Michael wrote:
6) Rules change: There will no longer be a rule against "Token Farming", sending tokens to other members of your alliance for them to purchase the boost and trade it back.

I Don't Get Number 6

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:34 pm 
Private
Private

Tommy20 wrote:
Michael wrote:
6) Rules change: There will no longer be a rule against "Token Farming", sending tokens to other members of your alliance for them to purchase the boost and trade it back.

I Don't Get Number 6

Token farming is basically obsolete as you cannot send resources you bought with tokens. Also, Why the spike in energy costs?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:36 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

I think it is just another way of evening out the game and preventing abuse.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:37 pm 
Private
Private

shelton9778 wrote:
I think it is just another way of evening out the game and preventing abuse.

How so? You make the least energy out of every resource, so the prices should be lower.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:40 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

eh truthfully i do not know but there must be a reason.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:16 pm 
Private
Private

ok so more tokens now for the mana boost.

i can remember about 1 year back they increased the prices on the token packages and didint increase the amount of tokens you recieve per package.

and now they are increasing the tokens needed for some boost's and not adding more tokens per packages.

all theese updates dont help out none of the players just makes more money for the owners.

oo and all theese updates comming out every other day are not improving the game at all just making it worse. Whats the point of having 12 hours build for lvl 4 structures and 24 hours build for lvl 5 structures and then having another update saying you cant build thoose structures when ticks are frozen? its not like they will be done before the ticks unfreeze.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:23 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

:P you boost reds don't you :D it is the reason for the updates to try to even out the balance a little between red boosters and non-boosters so that red boosters don't take over the entire map before tick 50 which dos normally happen if you think about it lol :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:29 pm 
Private
Private

Hehe, willirob your right! If everyone that was playing BD when BD used to charge in Euros. BD did this because the dollar was weak and Euro was strong for 3k tokens u were paying around 45$ when they first made the change*this was when BD NC's was made*....Then the dollar become stronger and you were paying 37$ for 3k tokens. Once BD realized that the dollar was worth more they changed the price to 45$ in dollars, and their reson for this was they said most of our players are American...If your using paypal then what the currency is doesnt matter...but BD used the excuse of saying that most of their players were Americans to change the token prices by so much! you were about to buy 3k tokens for 37$ then BD says "our players are american our cerrency is dollar now* but they didnt mention to their players that the price was raised by 8$! So whats BD got to say against this? Please argue this with me. And now with the MANA/Energy....BD you forgot to mention that it spiked up...ya know how if you boost heavy gold you get it a little cheaper? 100 tokens for light gold and 190 for heavy just something to save on....well with the MANA/Energy its 100 tokens for 50 MANA/Energy and 200 tokens for 100 MANA/Energy...

Why didnt BD mention this to its players?! If you need MANA/Energy and have your lumber boosts open get that and convert! Screw the mana boost. Also BD WHY U HUSTLEN UR PLAYERS?!!!?!?!?!? did BD lose enough supporters last year? you guys wanna lose more? shame. Lets see....whats BD done for its players? Whats it done for itself? raised boosts*and dont say its to even out the boosters from nonboosters cause if that was the case then there wouldnt be a 1 tick waiting period for emergancy...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:38 pm 
Private
Private

yes i do boost reds. and its unfair on how every update only helps the non-boosters who dont support the game. and none of the updates help out the boosters who support the game by paying a little cash. Battle dawn needs to treat the supporters a little better. what the point of boosting if you are just taking out most of the advantages you get from it? Updates should improve the game for all players not just non-boosters.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next