It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dead era? - Also DUMB vs uD/uD2/LIVE Thread Now
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:23 pm 
Captain
Captain

Wrong and wrong?

Let's face it, uD has been here...and haven't been able to pull a spy attack yet, and they are on the offensive, meaning we're on the ops and defending more of a likely chance for spies to take place.

Instead uD2 and LIVE are doing ALL the killing and uD is...still building a nuke field... and guess what, uD won't plan on wasting their units on us...because well, they got suicide bombers. ;)

eddie2513 wrote:
lol
I offered dummy NAP till 1800, then to fight again. He refused....look where he got u now??
I told u dummy is a bad leader xD

When you were blue, your members like Knan and Incubus attacked us one after another, nonstop, what is a NAP with you when we can't even trust you? Especially, when we retaliate and instead we are the backstabbers for you attacking us first?

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:34 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

well u guys kept our gates jammed so u can get the relic which was in our area at the first place. Thats why our members then got mad and started attacking u. As far of my experience, jamming gates just to get a relic which was supposed to be ours breaked the nap...we had some similar situations on e3 where more mature and reasonable players play. well i guess the diplomacy and nap rules dont count in fantasy servers...
anyways u still didnt tell me if u played in EURO or not. I bet u have, my memory never fooled me :P

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:39 pm 
Captain
Captain

I said Wrong and Wrong, therefore no I didn't play in EURO
Also, you had the same territory as us. Except, you had more coverage in our hive than we did at yours. You had gates where we had, you had radars where we had.

So if either of our gates happen to get jammed, it would of been by either of us? You can't claim a relic anyway, whoever gets there first.

Besides, when you spam a relic and our gate networks and actually reply with a message saying, are we allies? Then I'll have to question if we were ever marked friendly for you.

Also, "SUPPOSE TO", but it wasn't yours. Whoever gets there first, it's free game for the relic, as well as isn't LIVE not playing this era seriously or you shouldn't be "active" on a world you don't care about? :P

uD has done nothing but launch nukes killing...empty outposts and resetting their ticks. uD2 on the other hand has more coordination already...uD is a pathetic excuse for an alliance, players in uD WITH a brain already knows that and are aware.

And I love how they say...we are boosting after the losses. The BOOST went up after uD and uD2 lost there armies, not our. The boost rarely moved between the occasions of our losses.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:43 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

eddie2513 wrote:
well u guys kept our gates jammed so u can get the relic which was in our area at the first place. Thats why our members then got mad and started attacking u. As far of my experience, jamming gates just to get a relic which was supposed to be ours breaked the nap...we had some similar situations on e3 where more mature and reasonable players play. well i guess the diplomacy and nap rules dont count in fantasy servers...
anyways u still didnt tell me if u played in EURO or not. I bet u have, my memory never fooled me :P

who said it was us? can you prove that DUMB did any jamming whatsoever?

that is quite possibly the silliest argument i have heard, "the relic is in our area, so it is ours!"
well guess what, the entire map is DUMB's area, so it was obviously ours in the first place :D

an NAP is a non-aggresion pact.. in other words, we dont attack you, you dont attack us. A relic is neutral, so we never attacked you, therefore, we never broke the NAP

AnitsuEx wrote:
eddie2513 wrote:
lol
I offered dummy NAP till 1800, then to fight again. He refused....look where he got u now??
I told u dummy is a bad leader xD

When you were blue, your members like Knan and Incubus attacked us one after another, nonstop, what is a NAP with you when we can't even trust you? Especially, when we retaliate and instead we are the backstabbers for you attacking us first?

this on the other hand is aggressive toward us and is a complete violation of an NAP

do you mean rank one? :lol:

DUMB
DBG
RoK
OilF

Best Rank: #1
Total Career Relics: 5
Most Crystals: 272
Most Power: 308

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:07 pm 
Captain
Captain

Good bye 5460 Soldiers worth of uD.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:41 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

i wont argue with u anymore...we fight and see who wins. Just one last thing. And its meant for u driscoll. You come up with stuff can u proove it was us keeping u jammed? You know that cant be prooved but lets be real ur alliance placed an op near the relic and kept us jammed so psi and skxx get there before us...and yes the relic was in our area it was our hive. Have a nice war:)
Now sit back relax and enjoy the show :P

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:10 pm 
Captain
Captain

Shall we laugh at IDe (in uD's) for his foolishness and noobiness? :D

Clearly, he's not too bright...he's been building armor/range for a long time.

Wait.

Whatta Fool.

You can say we run from battles...but you just ran yesterday watching your members lose their army and saying Rohit was sleeping when he was the first to have his score updated...means he logged in...while he was sleeping.

Oh yeah, you fight all your battles, but we run from ours...that's why YOUR statistic of UNITS KILLED is less than 1k?

No wonder IDe is now the most powerful in the world...he sits and does nothing xD

-Most wanted-

Great farming resources by leaving uD2 to join NAM so they can all send you resources, and then you conquer them later...FARMING in more than one way ;)

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:29 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

i cant understand none of these alliances out there. Dont get me wrong...i have nothing against them but they are way too unexperienced. I cant even get how they landed on rank 2. As far of MYTH/LIVE...dont get our full roster wrong...we have been 5 members long time and now with templar we got our 6th me,ber lol...so i can se we are doing really good. From the rest of the players we also did get rources at the beginning but now not anymore. And yet we are still out there making u DUMB difficult to go for the very bad uD alliance. I think we deserved an applause dont u think xD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:04 pm 
Captain
Captain

Not really, I'm sure 75% of the alliance doesn't give a damn.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:28 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

edit: Goodluck ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next