It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: ~WC~ Wolven Coalition what we are about
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:24 pm 
Private
Private

I take time today to write about what the ~WC~ is about and why I created it.

I have made another topic discussing my ideals and reason I myself do thing here in BD. Though that isn't a full hearts story of why I love to do these things.

I desired to create a nation, a community of people 'Wolves' to enjoy the feeling and yes satisfaction in trying to make something that will last beyond myself when I am gone.

I wanted to make a ground, territory, and political influence to which can't be ignored, one to be respected and feared if need be and one respected and kept together by honor, strong leadership principles and incorperating a team based environment where young and old can grow and prosper in.

I love all Wolven 'things' and am myself a Were IRL, 'one who has an animalistic side to their personality and behavior." I live for the pack like structure and in such a organization am one to teach, mentor and guide alphas and pack mates toward greater meanings and lengths in their life. I am the Elder. I seek not to dominate, but to nurture, I seek not to be selfish but to sow wisedom and understanding to those that heed my guidence and knowledge of the world, this game and things beyond.

I am quite spiritual but not religious and follow strict rigid tenant of honor in my own life to which i carry with me everywhere i go online or off.

The Wolven coalition is my child and creation in attempt to give onto others all that I am so when I am gone, my time, effort and love onto them is not wasted and will in hope provide them a course in life to which they can learn grow and prosper.

In this game at least I can show folks how to deal with situations, overcome challenges and issues that would plague and confuse them to the point where such frustrations causes them to give up, turn away and throw out all they they are due to stress, misery and suffering of their mind if not heart.

I teach leaders in my coalition to understand the meanings of leadership, to show example and ideal to them and their people. Teach them what i know in military tactics, political influence, understanding of the world they are in and how they can shape it to their will in order to live successfully in BD.

To those coming in new to BD or to those old still being around i teach what it is to know brotherhood, family and belong. To show them how to survive and operate as players and individuals in and outside their team, show examples of honor, trust and loyalty while giving and showing dignity and respect onto them and for them to each others of their pack and clan mates in this nation of wolves.

To these things and much more I do teach, guide and mentor.

The order of things and how they operate inside the coalition I write upon now.

Each pack is a seperate alliance but tied to the clan to which ~WC~ is, a wolven family tribe if not nation. Each pack alpha actively leads their pack from the front. If they are unable to do it fully, they each need to appoint a 'beta' a 2nd in command to help in such matters of leadership.

As things are respect is given when earnt and no pack alpha is in this clan without the Elder's consent or approval. I as Elder must present myself in ways that each alpha respects and follows knowing to trust my wisedom, guidence and knowledge about the world, this clan and each of his fellow clan mates.

Hierarchy of leadership is this:
Grand Elder - political figurehead of the entire coalition - overall military commander and individual pack alpha of his own team.

Grand Chancellor - Resource and industrial manager of the coalition, under guidence of the GE, makes sure mines and resources between packs are even and managed fairly

Grand War minister - technical consultant of military affairs for the coalition and of foriegn power. oversees and manages 'nuke/dragon', training base and portal gate placement to ensure the coalition is well defended and prepared to go to war at any given time

Arch minister of intelligence - role to which all information management is overseen, makes sure radar coverage and sees into gathering intelligence of sensitive nature to which would have a impact on the coalition

Pack leaders 'Alphas' Team 'pack' leaders of wolves under their influence their job is to see to the well being of their packmates, make decision to which will ensure the survival his pack's influence on a political and miltary level to which supports coalition aims and direction as set down by the 'elders'

Wolves are everyone in this coalition and it is their role to do their best not to fight with each other, follow their leaders and learn either to be strong wolves or a leader in their own right when the call comes to them to do so.

Often roles in the coalition will be doubled upon a wolf where a alpha can serve multiple purposes at the same time and not just a 'given' role.

it is fully encouraged that ALL wolves can 'step up' be active, be counted on to 'do things' we need done as a coalition. But NO wolf should act alone. What effects one of us will effect us all.

I as Grand Elder am such only due to my strength of will to do it, not because I carry a title to proclaim me greater. My responsibilites to this coalition are vast and never ending and take things unto myself since i know fully I can handle the rigors and challenges this coalition faces as a WHOLE.

I take great responsibility and pride in looking over my fellow wolves, to make sure they keep out of trouble and to keep trouble from coming our way as a family.

I do not tolerate blind warfare and never believe something isn't possible. My life alone is a tribute of what can be done when everyone else things something is impossible. something is only impossible when one lacks the will to try to do it. Sometimes it takes more then who YOU are as a person to do something and know we can not achieve great things without the sacrifice and hard work of many people working towards the same cause.

The keystones of Wolven nature are: Honor, strength of heart, and deterimination knowing that nothing is impossible.

Team work and brotherhood are guidence principles along with strong characteristics in leadership, integrity and respect.

I will amend more things as they come to mind in this post as not everything is full and flushed out. In time when i gather my wits more I will hash out things in this post.

Thank you for your time, patience and eventual understanding what the Wolven Coalition is about as I continue to lead it.

Shodawk Wimbishi
Grand Elder 'Brotherhood of Wolves' Noblewolf Clan
Wolven Coalition

Post subject: Re: ~WC~ Wolven Coalition what we are about
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:29 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

ok wolfy u better stay out of our area or else we will kill you guys as well just like saga is dying now stay away from OVOE or else u will face our wrath

HAHA

Skype name edwin7744 :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:07 am 
Private
Private

oVo and moon are currently allied edwin so stop acting out all bad n stuff. the situation wih oVoE was handled overall in a civil way.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:53 am 
Corporal
Corporal

edwin737 wrote:
ok wolfy u better stay out of our area or else we will kill you guys as well just like saga is dying now stay away from OVOE or else u will face our wrath

edwin always with his big mouth, remember i sawed you running away in the first era of e3. Play more and talk less EDWIN

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:15 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Don't worry about edwin mate...Well typed btw Grand

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:51 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Random wrote:
Don't worry about edwin mate...Well typed btw Grand

thanks RANDOM ;)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:04 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Yep

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:48 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

All I want to say is... KoR's got you're back... and we're not bluffing, we have 59 nukes as of now, and about 5-20 not armed ;)
at least that's what the "my alliance" tab is saying

~Relocated

OC: Rcon, DOOM, EVIL, KoR, NC: AD, SWAT, BH, ICE, JRE, ISKC
T-T I miss you Donald Garry Mikey T-T

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:53 am 
Corporal
Corporal

what about the wolven coallition?

Maybe a good coallition but a really bad leader, a coward who like to backstab and was planing to atack OVO but doeant have the courage to do it. Also the WC doesnt answer them. CMON, youre not going to do nothing this round :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:12 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

He has a point... atleast 3 alliances from OUR little pact kinda attacked KoR...
one of them is marked hostile and the other 2 were forgiven ;)
You need to have a stricter actions on those who attack lol

~Relocated

OC: Rcon, DOOM, EVIL, KoR, NC: AD, SWAT, BH, ICE, JRE, ISKC
T-T I miss you Donald Garry Mikey T-T

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next