It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The era of the backstab
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:26 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Here is what I have pieced together. Not all of this is fact. What is fact will be marked with a (*). Things marked with a (-) are just edjucated guesses by me.

* The coalition was planning a major offensive against rap3. uArm was trying to find a way out of this offensive because we were allied with rap3.

*rap3 and AoD did not like each other. They broadcasted many threats towards each other.

-At some point rap3 found out about the intended attack by the coalition. They contacted AoD and planned a pre-strike against the United Coalition.

*Tick 350 or so, AoD back stabs uWP. Angel states "We did not backstab, we are not members of the coalition."

*Tick 325 or so, rap3 begins to build radars and gates in uArm's territory. uArm does nothing about this because they are allied with rap3 and assume they are just passing through.

*Tick 350 or so, rap3 launches attack on uArm.

I find these methods to be pathectic. I don't mind backstabbing in the late rounds.... at that point it does help a team clinch the final spot, but this early in the game is just poor sportsmanship. I for one will never be apart of such nasty alliance and I will never count any of the players in those alliances as friendly again.

Post subject: Re: The era of the backstab
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:47 am 
Corporal
Corporal

wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah moan moan moan moan moan moan.... Inco and fabreeze conquered me there cheaters.... LOL your pathetic dude Edwin said Rape will have no allies who we dont already have allied im sorry your alliance was marked red and we were ordered to administer a 2 on 8 rap3 of your alliance.

#11 E4 UTM

Highest alliance (Leader):
E5 GS #1

Highest personal rank: #4
Highest power: 111
Career relics held: 4
Highest crystal count: 127

OC name: Incoherent

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:03 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Milamber, stop spreading your crappy lies about us being allies with you...LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR WITH EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH F5:

RAP3 will NEVER be allies with ANYONE. uARM was never marked allies...Now quit the whining and enjoy paying those taxes.

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:13 am 
Major
Major

For all of you who actually no Psychomantisx, well for one thing. He doesn't like peace, neither does the rest of the alliance.

And wow, bad sportsmanship for killing an alliance early on? How is that bad sportsmanship at all?

Zhester: *You're :D

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:18 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

the reason I call it bad sportsmanship is because of this.... how many players do you know of that actually stick around a game that allows them to be conquered in the first 10th of a round? I stick around because I have been playing BD for a good 2 years now and know how to rebuild, but a newb will quit because their entire alliance was crippled so early in the game.

The reason BD always loosed 2/3 of the players by tick 4000 is that most of the players are newbs that are trying the game out for the first time. I was lucky because my first experience was with some top notch players. Some players aren't as lucky as me.

Most of you will say that keeping those players who will quit that early around is pointless, but BD will never grow and will stagnate if all the donating players get on one team and lay waste to alliances that thought them to be friendly. New players will never stick around if this kind of thing happens every era.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:58 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Milamber wrote:
the reason I call it bad sportsmanship is because of this.... how many players do you know of that actually stick around a game that allows them to be conquered in the first 10th of a round? I stick around because I have been playing BD for a good 2 years now and know how to rebuild, but a newb will quit because their entire alliance was crippled so early in the game.

The reason BD always loosed 2/3 of the players by tick 4000 is that most of the players are newbs that are trying the game out for the first time. I was lucky because my first experience was with some top notch players. Some players aren't as lucky as me.

Most of you will say that keeping those players who will quit that early around is pointless, but BD will never grow and will stagnate if all the donating players get on one team and lay waste to alliances that thought them to be friendly. New players will never stick around if this kind of thing happens every era.

Lol....its like saying RAP3 should be punished for being too good. Why don't you guys accept the challenge then.

We have no allies....why don't you, Milamber, personally go and recruit the New players into your alliance, form allies or a coalition and come attack us. We have no allies or will not take external help. Why not you come and make the first move, instead of whining that you got conquered?

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:24 am 
Major
Major

Milamber wrote:

Man, I've been saying that for a while, and apparently there is nothing you can do to change that. Don't bring those type of problems to the War/Diplomatic section when you should be suggesting a new way to improve your so called 'sportsmanship'.

Zhester: *You're :D

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:22 pm 
Captain
Captain

Well, Angel practically handed this round to RAP3 on a golden platter by disbanding AoD. Maybe if we stay really quiet, RAP3 will let us live. :?

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:45 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

or maybe hand over your relic? :D

#11 E4 UTM

Highest alliance (Leader):
E5 GS #1

Highest personal rank: #4
Highest power: 111
Career relics held: 4
Highest crystal count: 127

OC name: Incoherent

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:35 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

YOU guys can make as much allias as you want there
is nothing stoping RAP3

HAHA

Skype name edwin7744 :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next