It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: SAIL Vs RTK era 32
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:19 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Korupt wrote:
Sunit wrote:
Legend keep boosting and feeding your team reds.

It's the only way you know how to win :D.

Don't forget farming and backstabbing from when I saw him play. :lol:

I can say the same on you.
Wow this thread is made of bunch of losers who cant win wars so they try to win "Talking wars" well if it makes u feel better u won the talking match :) here - feeling better? happy? kids.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:39 am 
Major
Major

I'm not sure if that was directed at me or Sunit? :lol:

If it was me however I've never been banned for cheating however you were banned for farming and that was how you "earned" your all time medal.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:25 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hot discussion.....VERY HOT>..bt recent BRs....were cool...i hope Greeny also posts some.........

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:23 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

oriel123 wrote:
Last time i checked reds doesnt win the era :) Its strategy and team work.
And you fell into 3 lock downs who killed 9 of your members so you have no right to talk lol

But let legend you forgot to mention that red can buy you medals :). For you should know that since you have first hand experience buying an era to get you 2nd best ever. I mean really man if you are going to buy an era can you at least get 1st best ever.
Its just so sad that people like you have to complain when you know that you have boosted so much and yet others haven't.

oriel123 wrote:
You have no idea how pathetic you sound :)
Cant just lose and shut up?

Will you please look in the mirror and realize that you sound even more pathetic then everyone else right now. So I am begging you to just shut up and accept that no matter what you say you are a huge booster who also cheats and without your reds or farms you wouldn't have any medals or wins.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:03 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

GeneralBrand wrote:
oriel123 wrote:
Last time i checked reds doesnt win the era :) Its strategy and team work.
And you fell into 3 lock downs who killed 9 of your members so you have no right to talk lol

But let legend you forgot to mention that red can buy you medals :). For you should know that since you have first hand experience buying an era to get you 2nd best ever. I mean really man if you are going to buy an era can you at least get 1st best ever.
Its just so sad that people like you have to complain when you know that you have boosted so much and yet others haven't.

oriel123 wrote:
You have no idea how pathetic you sound :)
Cant just lose and shut up?

Will you please look in the mirror and realize that you sound even more pathetic then everyone else right now. So I am begging you to just shut up and accept that no matter what you say you are a huge booster who also cheats and without your reds or farms you wouldn't have any medals or wins.

Realy? how about Fantasy 2 Era 28 where i stared with 0 reds 0 blues
Only tokens i got were from voting (about +50 workers every few days)
You are welcome to ask the members
(morphue stone / bane / Air / Apotheosis and few more i cant remember)
Yet i won first place and 2nd place was a booster (Super active btw) with 3 relics! yes 3 relics and i got the gold medal (was in the sub).
so shut it please "im begging u"

Also - I didnt buy that era - I didnt even mean to play Was only watching then at late tick i wanted to win the era - took a short look arround and saw many old friends - collected them all together - sent them some supplies and we won :)
since they were only watchers and didnt expect taking victory they said its enough having the winning tokens and gifted me with the relics.

And Im not banned :) sorry I ruined your day.
And you are right - If you cheat its easy to get top 1 BAT and simple logic says I didnt reach it so I didnt cheat - I can say everything back to you so just cut it out.

Anyways every one good luck crying - sorry Im not crying with you but Im a happy guy :lol:

nowdays players... *sigh* cant just lose and shut.
If you were better you were beating me but you didnt so hush.

Asta La Vista.

Last edited by oriel123 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:19 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I love how he comes back to this forum a week after the last post telling us to shut up when no one has been talking but yet you had to keep talking about things. So I am begging you now shut up!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:25 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

GeneralBrand wrote:
I love how he comes back to this forum a week after the last post telling us to shut up when no one has been talking but yet you had to keep talking about things. So I am begging you now shut up!

I love it how a week after you post on a thread you come back and tell me to shut - so Im begging u - shut.

only one you can hush is yourself kid.
grow up and leave me alone - get some life.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:49 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

You see legend I come and check all the forums I post in just in case some annoy kid like yourself who has to buy his medals comes back and post. I cant help my self that you are to stubborn to realize that you are so annoy and just need to leave the game all together since you will never shut up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:11 pm 
Major
Major

This is really going nowhere and delving closer and closer to personal attacks so I'd say it would be better for you both just to leave it alone. We are supposed to be mature here is "you shut up" "no you shut up" really mature or how you would want to be remembered by other players?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:58 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Korupt wrote:
This is really going nowhere and delving closer and closer to personal attacks so I'd say it would be better for you both just to leave it alone. We are supposed to be mature here is "you shut up" "no you shut up" really mature or how you would want to be remembered by other players?

"No, you shut up korupt!"

Really you did buy this era and it was sad... Killed you 3 times :| oh well keep paying the admins they love money. Oh and 'now day Players?', you are these players ;3 you are not a OC player so SHUT UP!!

*Korupt your turn to say shut up*

#AdminGreeny2014

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next