It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mars 3 : Age 3 - Final Rankings!
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:41 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

i were inactive on M3 when this happened, never knew anyone handed over their crystals exept donald (i were suposed to get 1 third of that anarchy =/).

can i just ask what evidence there is of him actualy buying the crystals? :?

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:58 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

It's common knowledge that he paid people tokens for crystals, not mere speculation.

Talk to me on skype and I'll explain Simmen.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:09 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Anyway, I only supported Strength of gov. because I though he hadn't anything wrong. After a chat with some fellow players and am strongly obliged to state that he did backstabb and use dirty ways of getting the crystals.

~IQ

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:42 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Anyway, I only supported Strength of gov. because I though he hadn't anything wrong. After a chat with some fellow players and am strongly obliged to state that he did backstabb and use dirty ways of getting the crystals.

Lol, when did I ever back stab my own team for the crystals that were given to me?

Quote:
i were inactive on M3 when this happened, never knew anyone handed over their crystals exept donald (i were suposed to get 1 third of that anarchy =/).

can i just ask what evidence there is of him actualy buying the crystals?
Simmen the crystals from Donald were supposed to go directly to me 100% but we decided on splitting it with Cruz cause he needed help keeping his worker count up and he did some favors for Donald on another server which later in round he gave to me for the record.

Quote:
steal my top score holding away from me... i hate u:(

You never had highest score to be taken away in first place.

Quote:
People have been banned in the past for purchasing relics and crystals with real lfie money.

Already been thoroughly investigated and I've broken no rules not much more to say about the issue.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:51 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

anarchy69 wrote:

Quote:

can i just ask what evidence there is of him actualy buying the crystals?
Simmen the crystals from Donald were supposed to go directly to me 100% but we decided on splitting it with Cruz cause he needed help keeping his worker count up and he did some favors for Donald on another server which later in round he gave to me for the record.

u don't remember what happened, donald took those crystals because antony stole those crystals that were yours, mine and cruz's after invading the area then he came and took them.
it were suposed to be devided by the 3 of us

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:57 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You may want to speak with Donald more about that because it was supposed to be for me alone later on.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:42 pm 
Captain
Captain

anarchy you may remember me from an era that we experienced one time as you being my arch nemesis and i personally never had liked you because of the way you behave but in this case i won't bring in my issues i have with you.

To be honest with you - Personal Achievements are personal achievements (ie. getting 900 + crystals) no one really cares with out offence especially me - i don't really care what my score is as long as the alliance i play in are up to scratch and play as a team as it is one of battle dawn's sole purposes.

Shadower

Retired.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:23 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
Already been thoroughly investigated and I've broken no rules not much more to say about the issue.

You got off on the technicality that tokens don't qualify as 'real money', but don't kid yourself that it was any more than that. A technicality.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:59 pm 
Private
Private

Well its not real life money, but didn't seth say its against the rules to trade tokens for resources? I'd assume that the same rule would count towards Relics and crystals....

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:46 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Quote:
anarchy you may remember me from an era that we experienced one time as you being my arch nemesis and i personally never had liked you because of the way you behave but in this case i won't bring in my issues i have with you.

To be honest with you - Personal Achievements are personal achievements (ie. getting 900 + crystals) no one really cares with out offence especially me - i don't really care what my score is as long as the alliance i play in are up to scratch and play as a team as it is one of battle dawn's sole purposes.

Shadower

Name sounds like someone I've conquered before.. Never thought I was your arch nemesis though you're just another number on my conquer list my bad didn't know that was so mean to your ego. Next era we meet I'll give you a hug instead of a battle report :)

Quote:
You got off on the technicality that tokens don't qualify as 'real money', but don't kid yourself that it was any more than that. A technicality.

Go whine elsewhere.

Quote:
Well its not real life money, but didn't seth say its against the rules to trade tokens for resources? I'd assume that the same rule would count towards Relics and crystals....

I'm sure all admins got together or at least discussed the situation if Seth had a problem with anything I've done I'd be banned, let it go.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next