It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mars 3 : Age 3 - Final Rankings!
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I guess this can go on and on without any end. The gist of the matter being:

1. Though tokens are not real money, they represent real money.

2. Am not calling for a ban on Anarchy but I sure as hell will NOT accept that as a record because majority of those crystals were purchased from players like Numair (Its really lame that an accomplished player like Nums should agree on selling his crystals for tokens). Just goes to show that the level of this game has deteriorated.

3. As far as I am concerned, Unky still holds the record for the most crystals on Battledawn. I had broken the new client record..but I think Chad topped that...and now its Unky back again.

RECORDS ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN AND DONE IN THE RIGHT WAY. EARN YOUR STRIPES ANARCHY; DON'T BUY EM.

PS: You do know i'm still your friend anarchy and you know EXACTLY the point i'm trying to make. The community does not appreciate arrogance even so if its not earned. You are going down the wrong way by stirring up controversy in the way you play as well as the forum posts you do. You're gonna end up being hated by everyone. If thats what you want...then so be it.

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:05 am 
Captain
Captain

anarchy69 wrote:
Name sounds like someone I've conquered before.. Never thought I was your arch nemesis though you're just another number on my conquer list my bad didn't know that was so mean to your ego. Next era we meet I'll give you a hug instead of a battle report :)

L0L mate i have never been conquered by you - your probably dreaming cause i know that for a fact - i have never played a server that you have played on alongside dommy and we probably know why.

To be honest with you i havn't been conquered for about 2 - 3 years if im taking an era seriously unless you count my fun servers but then thats a different story also i don't play with the name Shadower in my fun servers.

Son of Arcious - F5 - That may jock up your memory.

But my point was ... Personal Achievements is not something that everyone will care about because at the end of the day players in Battle Dawn don't join Battle Dawn to break records but to play with their mates, have fun and play as a team etc..

The term "Break Records" is only valid when the player has earned it fairly without purchasing crystals because like donald has said it just deteriorates the game and obstructs the fair gameplay that should be played in Battle Dawn. Earn It to Live It.

Cheers ~ Son

Retired.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:06 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
Go whine elsewhere.

Or I'll just get my #1 member on Mars 1 1k crystals and destroy your ill gotten record ;D

Unky deserves it more than you anyway, he holds the old client record and soon he'll hold the new. (Note that Unky does it with skill, not his wallet)

Anybody who wants to cheer Unky on on Mars 1, I'm sure he'd appreciate messages of encouragement over the forum or ingame if you play there.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:02 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

S0n I've conquered you if your in-game name is Shadower plenty of times.
Quote:
But my point was ... Personal Achievements is not something that everyone will care about because at the end of the day players in Battle Dawn don't join Battle Dawn to break records but to play with their mates, have fun and play as a team etc..

Obviously not if you guys are making such a fuss over me breaking a personal record.

For Routhy:
Quote:
Go whine elsewhere.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:48 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Mature.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:51 pm 
Captain
Captain

Yea maybe this has been going on too loing now ?

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:04 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Please remove this post, incorrect topic. My humble apologies

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:31 pm 
Captain
Captain

anarchy69 wrote:
S0n I've conquered you if your in-game name is Shadower plenty of times.
Quote:
anarchy69 wrote:
Obviously not if you guys are making such a fuss over me breaking a personal record.
Anarchy if you think that you have conquered me then please provide the evidence but the chances are that you havn't and im quite certain of that unless someone used my colony name to impersonate me.

I also believe that we are not making such a fuss over what you believe to be a broken record. Correct me if im wrong but you was the one that brought up the topic of a record breaking achievement (crystals).

Cheers ~ Son

Retired.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:22 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

anarchy69 wrote:
Remarkable round for myself, can't take all the credit though BFPT helped make it happen.

deathclaw wrote:
The crystal record doesn't belong to anyone that got them underhanded.

Death claw brought it up, not me.

Yes I've conquered Shadower in the past either you or an impersonation doesn't matter.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:28 pm 
Captain
Captain

anarchy69 wrote:
Yes I've conquered Shadower in the past either you or an impersonation doesn't matter.[/color]
I think you'll find that it actually does matter because an impersonater will have a different gamplay to the way i play Battle Dawn which as a result diverts two seperate identities from both individual players.

Because you have said and i quote ...
Quote:
doesnt matter
shows you're uncertainty if you had conquered me before in which then backs up my point that your either lieing or mistakened. In addition to this, someone could put forward a statement that they had conquered someone named "Strength of the Government" which is your colony name i believe and you would just argue against that statement because you would know that you hadn't been conquered and will give the alternatives to how that statement is not true.

I dislike those who persist to make false assumptions such as this one because i feel quite passionate about people who aren't truthful and will make something up just to make them feel conforted.

I will not post anymore after this post since im not going to be seductive in continueing this debate because in the end it doesn't have a purpose and you can believe what you want to believe.

Without any offence, gain some morals and lose the act.

Cheers ~ Son

Retired.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next