It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mars 3 : Age 3 - Final Rankings!
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:50 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I play without donating and I haven't played BD for two years. I don't need any records broken to be a good player. Most of the most respected and great players of BD never broken a record. That can't be said about you? I never said you cheated for those crystals but that doesn't make it any less underhanded. Backstabbing is underhanded but its not cheating is just an example in the differences of those two words. I made a name for myself not by breaking records but for trying my best and doing incredible things. Most players on battledawn don't even know who hold what records or what the records even are for that matter.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:20 am 
Private
Private

DGAF, buying crystals and/or relics from other players IS a bannable offense. Muaddib was banned the last era of E4 for the old client for doing it. You can also be banned. This record should not count in the record books, and should be removed immediatelly.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:08 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

apollo wrote:
DGAF, buying crystals and/or relics from other players IS a bannable offense. Muaddib was banned the last era of E4 for the old client for doing it. You can also be banned. This record should not count in the record books, and should be removed immediatelly.

Andrew investigated already have yet to be given red smoke in my entire career.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:59 pm 
Private
Private

So Andrew didnt do a very good job investigating, you gave tokens to the people who gave you those crystals
And thats bannable

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:23 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

deathclaw wrote:
I play without donating and I haven't played BD for two years. I don't need any records broken to be a good player. Most of the most respected and great players of BD never broken a record. That can't be said about you? I never said you cheated for those crystals but that doesn't make it any less underhanded. Backstabbing is underhanded but its not cheating is just an example in the differences of those two words. I made a name for myself not by breaking records but for trying my best and doing incredible things. Most players on battledawn don't even know who hold what records or what the records even are for that matter.

DeathClaw, you do not have to prove your worth to any player bro. Ive been around here for a while and its enough to say that DC is one of the excellent BD players.

Power, you as well as me know you've purchased those crystals. I myself just "gave" you 80 odd crystals my coming out of protection. It was'nt even shared. I came to know later that you took all of it.
At least refrain from taunting an accomplished fellow BD player like DeathClaw about what he has achieved and what he has not? Its sad to see you actually asking him to show his records.

Adding to this are fools like IQ who have NO idea whatsoever but still come out here and praise a player who has actually exchanged tokens for crystals.

Gimme 3 legitimate reasons Vince...why this should be counted as a record? You seem oblivious to the fact that the entire BD community has looked down on it.

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:37 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Entirely agree with Psychom... , you dont need to have records to be a remembered by bd players in this community.
Well be happy for the moment that record wont last long my friend.

Best wishes,
Unky the robot

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:42 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Power, you as well as me know you've purchased those crystals. I myself just "gave" you 80 odd crystals my coming out of protection. It was'nt even shared. I came to know later that you took all of it.
At least refrain from taunting an accomplished fellow BD player like DeathClaw about what he has achieved and what he has not? Its sad to see you actually asking him to show his records.

I wouldn't say so much at all, I shared the crystals from your colony with Cruz which he himself was going to hand them over to me anyways without me asking, it just so happens I asked right before he offered me on the table.

It's not sad to ask how many records another player has when they're criticizing you on how I beat one of the longest standing records. If you're willing to bash a player might as well have some support otherwise your whole argument is pointless.

Of all players I know on this game you, the one I claimed best friend on the game, you're going against me on something that doesn't involve you nor anyone else in this thread. It doesn't matter what the community thinks I do however care what friends think and you're the only one that is negative, glad to know. If you want to talk any further you got my MSN.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:24 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

im going to add my 2 cents to this arguement personally wether u payed/were given token freely i dont know i just don't believe it should count as breaking a record since their not all your crystals, so yes u technically broke a record but it shouldnt really be counted as their your alliances not your crystals

Current allainces :
DGB #2
RAWR #1
VaC #3
EVIL #1

Past allainces:
EB #1
ICE #1

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:52 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I would say persuading somebody to give you their goods is just good diplomacy.

Paying them to do it? I'd say that goes against the spirit of the game. People have been banned in the past for purchasing relics and crystals with real lfie money. This isn't the case here because tokens are technically not IRL money. Though many would argue that this a mere technicality.

However each person chooses to see it, I personally think that paying for a rank is against the spirit of the game.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:37 am 
Corporal
Corporal

steal my top score holding away from me... i hate u:(

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next