It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Fantasy Juggernauts
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:54 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I give the title to Fantasy Juggernauts to those alliances that win 1 or various eras with such a force that it leaves a mark even at other eras and worlds! I bet they are more than 3, but I only have enough knowledge of just that, 3. These alliances are NWL (New World Leaders) ORC (The Orcish Horde) and M (The Italian Mafia).
Of course, starting off with F4, there is ORC, from which I am a current member :D ORC won last era strongly with Corflu in command and Biscuit as the usual #1 player. I know by a fact that those 2 members are extremely experienced. Sadly, after winning last era, they didnt join this one, but their members sticked together, and got new, powerful members in which I am proud 2 be one, and now were setting up 2 win this era once more. ORC is a very powerful alliance, which started with talented members as Corflu, Biscuit, RTR and ttotheoma. I didnt get a chance to start seeing them from the start, but last era I worked hard to get in their sub as I had started late. I made it, though, and was able to work with them at Havoc, only apart from it, when ORCS turned against its main. Anyways, I saw a lot of their battles (always wasting mana into far sights xD) and their wins, regardless of public opinion, was for their extremely vast experiences and sheer power. The new ORC has learned a lot from this win, and ORC (we) know what it takes to win and also have extremely experienced members, both veterans and new ORC members: ttotheoma and RTR made their return, while new talents as RankSS, little conqueror and myself are now integrants of this explendid, Fantasy Juggernaut alliance.

The New Brotherhood of Steel... brothers till death rip us apart

Last edited by VaultDweller on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Fantasy Juggernauts
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:04 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ok, now the second of these juggernauts is NWL. I saw their past win on F2, with such members as the NWL leader TwoFace, Archa and Sephiroth. They werent very recognized at the start of teh era though, as ORC was there as well. The latter one merged with NWL though, and then NWL started its way to a crushing and decisive win in a world that every alliance that could ever pose a fight to them got quickly destroyed. They were fixated on teh win, though, and literally went throgh everyone that had a relic just for the fun of the world. This included an epic fight with its sub, which was the #2 alliance and gave possibly the bigegst fight ever to NWL at that era, but of course NWL's overwelming strenght told. NWL, on teh contrary to the 2 Fantasy Jugegrnauts, havent stayed winning in just Fantasy, as I am currently in it, at the new Galaxy 1 world. This has been my closes experience, other than being in one of teh weaker subs at F2 that era. Overall, NWL is a huge Juggernaut, but not just from Fantasy, but that received a lot of sucess on these worlds, and has had the courage and strenght to go to other worlds and win as well.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:11 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

M is the 3rd Fantasy Juggernaut I will talk about. They have decisively won F1 last era, with a courageous leader, Return of the Dead, on its head. this alliance won the popularity rarely seen of top alliances: that of the hero alliance that steps above the tyrannical, traditional top alliances for the ppl and take the win with pure skill. I say this is rare, and of course they had oposition on the lower ranks, but my personal exprience with them being at their sub tells me just how much love M dragged last era at F1. Sadly, this has been my only experience with them, until now. I am currently at F1 still though, and this M is just as powerful as the last, and also with a lot of its former members: Return of the Dead, Amandas, Charles and Yummy were just some of the last era M members, without mentioning Monster Hunter and BMJamba, the latter one, current F1 M leader. I must say, and I think I can surely say this, M has the biggest fan club of all these Fantasy Juggernauts, as I see multiple M fake alliances on almost every frigging world I enter! Of course, its no less powerful, and by no means less experienced.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:15 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

These are the biggest Fantasy Juggernauts I see of recently, although GoTp and DUMB, now FCDT can be mentioned. I would love that ppl here say who they like more, and even add to these Juggernauts, just dont come saying strong but never-era-winning alliances! Tons of respect with the alliances I just mentioned, and lets see what other alliance can call itself a Fantasy Juggernaut!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:04 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

What about KoTU? Dmoniated F1A1 most of F1A2 And F1A3 (DEFEATING M) untill RIldor got the lead and killed the alliance

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:11 pm 
News Team
News Team

Why is there no thanks to RDOG in the most recent ORC win? D:

Ex-Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:16 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

yes i would like to say that last era without RDOG, ORC would have had a lot harder of a chance to winning than with them. We may have not even be able to have won cause of DGB threat to us last era.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:25 pm 
Captain
Captain

That was a pretty exciting round. I left ORC, went undercover in DGB sub, relocated down there, helped them kill off DGB, then I relocated back up.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:29 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

yes that one of the funnest rounds that i have had in a long time. After DGB had been killed we had no opposition left in the game thanks to our great allies RDOG. But the win was also made because of Corflu being an amazing leader and Biscuit being such a big help.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:58 pm 
News Team
News Team

ttotheoma wrote:
yes that one of the funnest rounds that i have had in a long time.

agreed. I was disappointed when it had to end.

Ex-Moderator

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next