It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Deciding war, and the fate of F4
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:59 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

316434 wrote:
This was shocking when i saw this.
We not only saved your death from GeNs in the early game, but then we also gave you support in a war vs MW and MK in exchange Sayan gaurenteed us to help us kill XPND.
Not only did he not help but he stabbed us in the back. You guys werent justa NAP, but our most trusted allies, and actually my became my personel BD friends.
Saying I'm dissapointed would be an understatement.

The way I saw it; GeNs wounded HORD badly, SiN attacked GeNs after that battle, but never even engaged them, all I saw was SiN struggling with XPND while GeNs wasn't able to finish HORD. Then I think SiN peaced GeNs? I dunno if it was a nap or ally or what.

Then HORD killed GeNs, then SiN went back to war with GeNs after HORD killed them.

Maybe I got some facts wrong, but thats just what I saw, so I don't really blame HORD for aspiring for first.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:33 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You know I am just going to write things as a "highlight events" in the simplest way they could ever be written for anyone interested who's bored at home clicking on the thread and reading that boring forum thread:

1- HORD faced off GeNs ever since tick 1 for a little simple reason: there wasn't that much of competition at the start.
2 -SiN attacked the entire HORD network in the west obliging them relocating in that lonely island and secure it with portals and dragons after HORD clashed with GeNs and losing most of their early armies and SiN with the only knowledge that they could take the upper hand by stealing our crystals when HORD was at its weakest (Still I ignore why didn't they come). Anyway...
3- SiN and HORD had a nap with the latter's reason was not being distracted and sandwiched while GeNs is going forward reaching the Relentless Dominance's hive.
4- GeNs thought they did it but for one noobish mistake HORD could have capitalized
5- SiN thought it was time to take advantage (again) stealing GeNs crystals, they broke their nap with GeNs (with a high doubt from my behalf, they didn't have one perhaps) and started going forward to GeNs's hive and HORD relieved did the same helping SiN trap a lot of GeNs armies.
6- SiN attacked XPND for no reason and that's when Knuckle Dragger decided it was time to react after months of no actions at all. That war ended with a little bunch of land gained by XPND but SiN took control of it after some diplomacy in the North.
7- HORD broke their nap with the noobish MW alliance and their hilarious sub and ultimately won with SiN coming to help HORD by distracting them and taking their crystals. (And that's one noob BigB over cried).
8- XPND broke their nap with SiN with another beginning of a good blood spreading war.
9- HORD declared war on SiN and I guess the end of the era is near....

^Plain and so simple.

-Good luck.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:54 am 
Corporal
Corporal

LOL

We attacked HORD in the begining because we were allied with GeNs before the round even started. Greenbay asked us to come and help kill HORD.
However, once HORD was pretty much dead, GeNs backstabbed us too early before actually finishing you off. We went to war with GeNs at the same time as HORD but werent on the same team. Since we had the same enemy though we became allied.
Also, XPND attacked us 1st, because Knuckledragger is Greenbays pet and GeNs knew they were going to die if they didnt get help quick so XPND attacked us unprovoked. We made peace with XPND though so we could finish GeNs. Not only, but we also gave HORD a huge amount of xtals from GeNs.

Weeks later when MW became a problem, Sayan told me that he needed help with MW and MK and that if SiN helped kill them that he would help us kill XPND. YOUR LEADER asked us to kill MW for him. WHICH WE DID. Thats why we took their crystals because WE KILLED THEM. HORD dented a couple armies of MW, and so we gave Sayan 40 crystals which instead of sharing with you his alliance he took for his self.

Get your facts straight George

CME family

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:02 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Just said highlights anyway. Sorry for any confusion :)
Cheers anyway....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:53 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

316434 wrote:

Not only, but we also gave HORD a huge amount of xtals from GeNs.

This is what I'm curious about... "gave"? from what I saw HORD killed most of GeNs, so why would SiN be entitled to those crystals?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:22 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Because if we didnt attack GeNs HORD would have been wipped out. HORD already lost alll their land and so when we attacked GeNs that took half of them to concrate on us. They would have died so they owed us everything

CME family

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:49 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

316434 wrote:
Because if we didnt attack GeNs HORD would have been wipped out. HORD already lost alll their land and so when we attacked GeNs that took half of them to concrate on us. They would have died so they owed us everything

but u also needed them for help, u cant deny that lol :P im sure your team couldnt have beat GeNs alone.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:11 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

316434 wrote:
when we attacked GeNs that took half of them to concrate on us

What were they concentrating on you with? You attacked GeNs the tick after they lost (seven? eight?) armies? Half of 0 is 0. Generally when you kill someone you want their loot, even if you took some heavy losses doing it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:58 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

SiN didn't really kill GeNs anyway.
Sayan and I did the lockdown for them on outposts GeNs members slept on that have more than 700 of spy infiltration because if we didn't have any advantage from it at killing Victoria Secret: Sayan wouldn't have locked down.
And Kaiser, you're just so wrong, the thing is that HORD could have been able to kill GeNs alone for that one mistake when I left and nuked my own partner. No Kaiser, you're so wrong again, you actually never gave up any crystal nor we asked you about giving up any stuff of GeNs, we took them while you just took the two last a bit late for being busy killing random noobs. And we came up with that BR on our island when I left and nuked:
Spoiler:

SiN back then were just parazites, baits, mosquitos, whatever they call it (but don't take it wrong, didn't mean anything) that were distracting us for GeNs when they were still allies. And when they ended their allegiance with GeNs to prove themselves that they simply aren't a sub, they took their network and we kind of helped a lot. I mean seriously, all of you stop inventing stories and be so prentious and listen to the real facts. Drama Dawn took its place again it seems.
Oh and Kaiser: Honestely, why make a New York Times out of something with mostly wrong news when it can be so simple to type one or two real facts that could just make it all ?

Last edited by 100003765070161 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:55 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

So friends I finally decided to some more interesting stuff into this topic now.

SiN didn't really do a great favour to us as they say, when HORD got attacked from both sides, I just napped one side so we can get time to settle up and it was SiN who agreed for a nap, and it's not because of any sympathy, it had a strategic reason too, they wanted us to back them up later on against GeNs.

HORD relocated near them and kept on building for GeNs, and It was my plan only to invite GeNs to our hvie so that we can kill them, and they ate the bait and on the first battle their 7 armies got trapped and we killed them quite efficiently, after someticks our member killed another of GeNs. So before SiN jumps in war 90% of GeNs was dead, they just killed one member of GeNs that also with help of our spy. SiN just took out GeNs network and their expectation from the war was...

[8/11/2014 11:35:11 PM] parkeraa0228: Woah hold up there don't take all of GeNs's crystals XD
[8/11/2014 11:42:32 PM] Amit: sure, how much and which ones you want ?
[8/11/2014 11:43:12 PM] parkeraa0228: Well we should be over there soon, We are working on peace with XPND
[8/11/2014 11:43:44 PM] parkeraa0228: Practically the rest except Pietro
---

But before they can come to GeNs , they got held up by XPND and mean while HORD took their "DESERVED" crystals.

After that in MW war also, HORD killed the armies of MW and SiN came to help by just spamming their hive, kill couple of units and took away ALL crystals of MW.

Also according to the deal, We were supposed to get rank2, but later on SiN changed colours and said they can't give us rank2, when our member questioned that thing, he was abused infront of me.

So SiN, HORD is taken for granted?
Relations can't work one way. HORD always wanted betterment of SiN but in return SiN conspired behind us to kill us, Took away all kind of loots for satisfy their crystal needs, and didn't leave a single chance to bully us when they got chance.

SiN thought it would be too easy, sit and save units and we get rank1 by using and controlling a predator alliance, but things dont work like that

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next