It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: EA and BDAA vs. HaHa
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:13 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

yea thanks for leaving me to die :lol:

and that was only 4 squads, no biggy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:29 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Baratong is new to the game, i took him in and iam teaching him, so leave him alone.

Also Dawnice, i didnt read all because of that font.. but i got the major points.

Your really confusing things here, the nap Michael agreeded was that we wouldnt attack your mines, not all mines, then ilona attacked our mine, we defended and you went all "backstabb.. backstabb"

Ilona of Mars didnt agree with your choises and decided to join us, cant blame him.

Also, about all that boosting you mentioned, we arent using any reds, BDAA is the one who boosted and ALOT.

"it was back to a stalemate then and they boosted up some heavys to sit by us"
The heavys that went there, were mine and HARM that had been in the hive, they werent boosted, why do you think iam conquered in the south? i didnt make units to defend myself but to help my alliance.

"they made the mistake of attacking wunder, a member of ours and we let it happen waiting for their return"
This was indeed a mistake on our part, i gave them a plan to draw out you guys as i had to leave for a few ticks, but there was some miscommunication and this ended up happening.

"they realised they were going to lose then as tat was their entire army and mega boosted from three trainning bases and a colony to double their forces (notice most of their colonies went from castles to towers??"

Mega boosted.. now thats funny..
First off i made a tb and rushed some armor with my resources + 8k gold from another 2 members. No boosting there
Then "Ron Patel" rushed more armor with his and another member resources.
Rough Love, Same Name did the same

At max we used 300 blues with that, explain how thats mega boosting? its called teamwork in my eyes.
Rushing heavy armor isnt cheap, 10 armor rushed = 120 workers gone and it only costs around 4k metal with our overhead

Our goal was to prevent you from winning since we dont like greedy ppl like your leader, we werent thinking about the other alliances score or our score, nor do we care, wathever happens from now on happens, we fulfilled our goal and thats good enough ;)

"Seems mega boosting doesnt always pay off"
It indeed does not, you guys boosted so much and still failed :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:34 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

yea i noticed baratong was new, mixed chassis says it all :lol:

eveyrone knows BDAA boosted, most people even know who they really are, not that its hard to guess ;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:41 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

There, quoted instead of made slanted. Easier to read?

And again... I'm posting for someone else, I have nothing to do with this at all. *both hands up*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:45 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

To prevent greedy people like me from winning? As if. You're here to spoil other alliances chances. Got that in a message. Along with the 20 other (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) messages you've sent to me lol.

Yet you post on the threads and call us backstabbers. It's not even a serious era yet you ruin other people's chances and their reputations. Says something about you all, doesn't it?

Spoiler:
TKT - Rank 10 E3
NICT - Rank 9 F2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:52 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

did harm message you? you should see his messages :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:56 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Yeah I have 3 from him lol.

Spoiler:
TKT - Rank 10 E3
NICT - Rank 9 F2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:59 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yeah, sorry Dawnice, but it was just easier to say "you" then to refer to the other guy every time :D

Wolowitz.. first off.. werent you gonna stop posting like 3 times already?
/facepalm

Anyway, read wath i said properly before whining, i was referring to BDAA leader when i said greedy.

Also, last time i checked we can do wathever we want, if we wanna play for the win we will play for the win, if we wanna kill other alliances we will kill other alliances.

You can pretty it up however you want but it doesnt change the fact you backstabbed us, so you made your choise.

"Yet you post on the threads and call us backstabbers. It's not even a serious era yet you ruin other people's chances and their reputations. Says something about you all, doesn't it?"
Dumbest thing i ever read.. this is a game of war, since when do we have to be serious to kill other alliances? thats just stupid, we can just play for fun, i for once hate sitting and building, doesnt matter if its a serious era or not.
I dont even care that you backstabbed, like i said you made your choise.. now stop whining and live with it.

PS: Let the units do the talking from now on please, i hate reading your "iam a pro" messages.

Last edited by Arifureta on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:01 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hehe, gotcha.

Quote:
BDAA berely boosted and they arent actually who you think they are lol

- The Inside Man (funny name if you ask me...)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:03 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

They barely boosted at the begin, once war started you should have seen their armys go up lol

And i do know most of the ppl who are in BDAA, i feel bad for doing this to some of them, but their leader didnt give me a choise.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next