It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: NWO vs KGP
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:34 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:02 pm
Posts: 566
We all saw it: KGP is most probably the surprise of the round, taking out 3 of NWO's armies, and dropping them from rank 1 to rank 2. So, any BRs, commentaries, or trash talk on it? Me wants infom, me must haz info!!! :evil: :| :twisted:

_________________
IGN: Vault Dweller


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: NWO vs KGP
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:02 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:48 am
Posts: 3
thechessshark13 wrote:
We all saw it: KGP is most probably the surprise of the round, taking out 3 of NWO's armies, and dropping them from rank 1 to rank 2. So, any BRs, commentaries, or trash talk on it? Me wants infom, me must haz info!!! :evil: :| :twisted:


This is how it happened...
We had NAP till 125 I guess so... but after that NWO leader(we Can show you the proof) asked us to be Allies as in Help each other with expansions and operations.... we agreed.
Now NAP is for being neutral, he had asked us to be more than neutral, he asked us to be allies ,to be friends.........
So we allowed them to build 4 f@@king portals and towers in our Hive... just.. hoping they'd never attack us.... Now this is backstabbing.

Now here's the lying part, we asked them why they were moving so much troops at our zone, they said it's for expansion somewhere. Or they kept quiet. if they responded, they were vague about their intentions.... Then this fine morning...... saw some total of about 60 heavy ships attacking our hive, Damm..... was shocked............

Only one us was awake....... made phone calls to whomever we could...we had to even call one of our member who was away drunk happily was havinga lot of trouble finding his troops around lol.. ... :) :).....
Many responded, and we were strong enough , if not to win, to give a severe damage to them.....

And we'll we made a counter plan... and it worked :) , we stuck to our plan.
So yeah, 4 of them total took a bashing, rest is running. I hope it was worth it for them, loosing at least 30 full heavy ships for our 2 crystals ...lolz

I am also aware they Boost reds a lot.... they're recovering quickly. And I will always expect them to come back, to avenge their defeat.We'll tell them , they did'nt get us when we were weakest, now next time we'll be prepared.

NWO, will be our enemy till the end of this ERA or elsewhere..
Remember guys, my enemy's enemy is my friend :)......

P.s... i can msg u guys the BR's............................


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: NWO vs KGP
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:56 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 2337
Location: no location for you
Gender: female
theres an NWO vs KGP thread but no HaHa vs BDAA and EA thread???

_________________
Image
Image
PSN: aLpHaOmEgAXII


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: NWO vs KGP
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:44 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:42 pm
Posts: 540
Gender: male
OmegaXII wrote:
theres an NWO vs KGP thread but no HaHa vs BDAA and EA thread???

Ya omega why dont you make one :P

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: NWO vs KGP
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:52 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:48 am
Posts: 3
Correction NWO lost at least 40 ships Heavy Units.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: NWO vs KGP
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:25 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:41 am
Posts: 1
http://gyazo.com/70e9aa61a4810fe937d587f4d7b2bc31

2 NWO members


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: NWO vs KGP
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:36 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 pm
Posts: 209
OmegaXII wrote:
theres an NWO vs KGP thread but no HaHa vs BDAA and EA thread???


lol ... well we're not big fans of the forums :P .... and it's not that big .. we're just messing around ;)

will post EA brs if they have a decent army :)

_________________
745 crystals
Highest power:486@tick200,594@the end
Winning Alliances
FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: NWO vs KGP
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:22 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:20 pm
Posts: 10
Gender: male
Quote:
We had NAP till 125 I guess so... but after that NWO leader(we Can show you the proof) asked us to be Allies as in Help each other with expansions and operations.... we agreed.
Now NAP is for being neutral, he had asked us to be more than neutral, he asked us to be allies ,to be friends.........
So we allowed them to build 4 f@@king portals and towers in our Hive... just.. hoping they'd never attack us.... Now this is backstabbing.


You are neutral for us after 125 ticks and we have the right to attack you. If our leader discussed with you about the next relation , it doesn't mean that you are still friendly with us after 125 ticks. Attacking to neutral alliance is not backstabbing.

Quote:
Now here's the lying part, we asked them why they were moving so much troops at our zone, they said it's for expansion somewhere. Or they kept quiet. if they responded, they were vague about their intentions.... Then this fine morning...... saw some total of about 60 heavy ships attacking our hive, Damm..... was shocked............


Yes, we made a plan to attack you and no one tell himself secret. He was not laying with you, actually he just hide his secret.

Quote:
Only one us was awake....... made phone calls to whomever we could...we had to even call one of our member who was away drunk happily was havinga lot of trouble finding his troops around lol.. ... .....
Many responded, and we were strong enough , if not to win, to give a severe damage to them.....

And we'll we made a counter plan... and it worked , we stuck to our plan.
So yeah, 4 of them total took a bashing, rest is running. I hope it was worth it for them, loosing at least 30 full heavy ships for our 2 crystals ...lolz


Yes, you did a good and quick job and killed our army but it was worst part for us that the BD server was down at tick 153 and 154. Only one of our member D3an return his ship successfully but I and PDC couldn't it. I tried one and half hour to log on but couldn't, because of server down.We had already planned to recall our ships at any worst situation.
Due to this reason we flopped and it would be your bright luck.
I told to admin about it and he sent me 3000 blue token. I can see you the proof if you ask.

Quote:
am also aware they Boost reds a lot.... they're recovering quickly. And I will always expect them to come back, to avenge their defeat.We'll tell them , they did'nt get us when we were weakest, now next time we'll be prepared.


Everyone knows that top player and alliance use red token. First see yourself that how much red token you are using. Yes, prepare yourself for the next time and wish you best luck again. :))

I always speak truth and respect my enemy even he don't.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: NWO vs KGP
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:30 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:13 pm
Posts: 706
Gender: male
I find Seth sending you 3k blues stupid. Considering they paused the game clients AND it was your fault you launched lmao

But w.e


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: NWO vs KGP
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:43 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 pm
Posts: 209
zach15 wrote:
I find Seth sending you 3k blues stupid. Considering they paused the game clients AND it was your fault you launched lmao

But w.e



That's *CENSORED* -.- .... we were going to lose a major battle against BDAA cuz of the lag .. but it was a miracle when we succeed in ioning couple of their squads :D

well anyway .. they are red boosters ... what did u expect? lol

_________________
745 crystals
Highest power:486@tick200,594@the end
Winning Alliances
FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl