It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: NWO vs KGP
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:34 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

We all saw it: KGP is most probably the surprise of the round, taking out 3 of NWO's armies, and dropping them from rank 1 to rank 2. So, any BRs, commentaries, or trash talk on it? Me wants infom, me must haz info!!! :evil: :| :twisted:

Post subject: Re: NWO vs KGP
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:02 am 
Private
Private

thechessshark13 wrote:
We all saw it: KGP is most probably the surprise of the round, taking out 3 of NWO's armies, and dropping them from rank 1 to rank 2. So, any BRs, commentaries, or trash talk on it? Me wants infom, me must haz info!!! :evil: :| :twisted:

This is how it happened...
We had NAP till 125 I guess so... but after that NWO leader(we Can show you the proof) asked us to be Allies as in Help each other with expansions and operations.... we agreed.
Now NAP is for being neutral, he had asked us to be more than neutral, he asked us to be allies ,to be friends.........
So we allowed them to build 4 f@@king portals and towers in our Hive... just.. hoping they'd never attack us.... Now this is backstabbing.

Now here's the lying part, we asked them why they were moving so much troops at our zone, they said it's for expansion somewhere. Or they kept quiet. if they responded, they were vague about their intentions.... Then this fine morning...... saw some total of about 60 heavy ships attacking our hive, Damm..... was shocked............

Only one us was awake....... made phone calls to whomever we could...we had to even call one of our member who was away drunk happily was havinga lot of trouble finding his troops around lol.. ... :) :).....
Many responded, and we were strong enough , if not to win, to give a severe damage to them.....

And we'll we made a counter plan... and it worked :) , we stuck to our plan.
So yeah, 4 of them total took a bashing, rest is running. I hope it was worth it for them, loosing at least 30 full heavy ships for our 2 crystals ...lolz

I am also aware they Boost reds a lot.... they're recovering quickly. And I will always expect them to come back, to avenge their defeat.We'll tell them , they did'nt get us when we were weakest, now next time we'll be prepared.

NWO, will be our enemy till the end of this ERA or elsewhere..
Remember guys, my enemy's enemy is my friend :)......

P.s... i can msg u guys the BR's............................

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:56 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

theres an NWO vs KGP thread but no HaHa vs BDAA and EA thread???

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:44 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

OmegaXII wrote:

Ya omega why dont you make one :P

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:52 am 
Private
Private

Correction NWO lost at least 40 ships Heavy Units.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:25 am 
Private
Private

http://gyazo.com/70e9aa61a4810fe937d587f4d7b2bc31

2 NWO members

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:36 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

OmegaXII wrote:

lol ... well we're not big fans of the forums :P .... and it's not that big .. we're just messing around ;)

will post EA brs if they have a decent army :)

FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:22 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Quote:
We had NAP till 125 I guess so... but after that NWO leader(we Can show you the proof) asked us to be Allies as in Help each other with expansions and operations.... we agreed.
Now NAP is for being neutral, he had asked us to be more than neutral, he asked us to be allies ,to be friends.........
So we allowed them to build 4 f@@king portals and towers in our Hive... just.. hoping they'd never attack us.... Now this is backstabbing.

You are neutral for us after 125 ticks and we have the right to attack you. If our leader discussed with you about the next relation , it doesn't mean that you are still friendly with us after 125 ticks. Attacking to neutral alliance is not backstabbing.

Quote:
Now here's the lying part, we asked them why they were moving so much troops at our zone, they said it's for expansion somewhere. Or they kept quiet. if they responded, they were vague about their intentions.... Then this fine morning...... saw some total of about 60 heavy ships attacking our hive, Damm..... was shocked............

Yes, we made a plan to attack you and no one tell himself secret. He was not laying with you, actually he just hide his secret.

Quote:
Only one us was awake....... made phone calls to whomever we could...we had to even call one of our member who was away drunk happily was havinga lot of trouble finding his troops around lol.. ... .....
Many responded, and we were strong enough , if not to win, to give a severe damage to them.....

And we'll we made a counter plan... and it worked , we stuck to our plan.
So yeah, 4 of them total took a bashing, rest is running. I hope it was worth it for them, loosing at least 30 full heavy ships for our 2 crystals ...lolz

Yes, you did a good and quick job and killed our army but it was worst part for us that the BD server was down at tick 153 and 154. Only one of our member D3an return his ship successfully but I and PDC couldn't it. I tried one and half hour to log on but couldn't, because of server down.We had already planned to recall our ships at any worst situation.
Due to this reason we flopped and it would be your bright luck.
I told to admin about it and he sent me 3000 blue token. I can see you the proof if you ask.

Quote:
am also aware they Boost reds a lot.... they're recovering quickly. And I will always expect them to come back, to avenge their defeat.We'll tell them , they did'nt get us when we were weakest, now next time we'll be prepared.

Everyone knows that top player and alliance use red token. First see yourself that how much red token you are using. Yes, prepare yourself for the next time and wish you best luck again. :))

I always speak truth and respect my enemy even he don't.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:30 am 
Captain
Captain

I find Seth sending you 3k blues stupid. Considering they paused the game clients AND it was your fault you launched lmao

But w.e

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:43 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

zach15 wrote:
I find Seth sending you 3k blues stupid. Considering they paused the game clients AND it was your fault you launched lmao

But w.e

That's (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) -.- .... we were going to lose a major battle against BDAA cuz of the lag .. but it was a miracle when we succeed in ioning couple of their squads :D

well anyway .. they are red boosters ... what did u expect? lol

FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next