It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: EA and BDAA vs. HaHa
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:44 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

HaHa thinks EA backstabbed them when we really didnt and looks like BDAA took some big hits, BRs?

Post subject: Re: EA and BDAA vs. HaHa
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:46 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

oh finally a thread about this war :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:48 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

OmegaXII wrote:
oh finally a thread about this war :lol:

I did it just for you omega :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:45 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Why is this in alliance recruitment o.o

Moved.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:02 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ghossfeld88 wrote:
HaHa thinks EA backstabbed them when we really didnt and looks like BDAA took some big hits, BRs?

lol... we don't think ... we're sure of it ... after i msged EA leader about a nap and he agreed at it .. it was till tick 750 and we msged eachother at tick 50 ... well anyway ... after couple of ticks .. omega attacked us saying we are not marked blue and his leader never mentioned the nap ... well i got some screen shots about the NAP but i'm too lazy to post them ... and Boo got the proofs ... however .. i'm done with this ... we just killed BDAA ... and EA time has come :D

u can see BDAA BRs in the other topics ... and i got this one ... which shows omega's dead army xD ... too bad he has a crappy alliance that left him to die xD

I wanna see EA leader talking now xD
and i'm 100% sleepy ... so sorry for any mistakes :P

FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:56 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ill explain all that happened so far, so in return stop bothering Michael.

We started near BDAA, so naturally we looked for a nap with them, however they got greedy and asked us to leave their area since they wanted the whole top right block of the map (1/4) of the map
We wouldnt accept such unfair deal so we went to war, around 2 days after it started, 16 BDAA squads died

After that there was some op taking and BDAA massing in Wunder colony, nothing special for a while

Then 2 days ago, EA starts attacking my ops, i messaged Jack and he said we were marked red all along and didnt seem to know about any nap.

I then asked Michael for the nap messages and sent him proof about the nap, in which he apologized and turned the attacks.

However, a few ticks after that, EA leader logins and they start attacking again, this time he even admits to breaking the nap.

So yes, EA did backstabb, probably to steal some crystals while we were busy with BDAA, however BDAA lost around 60 squads the same day which gave us alot of manuever.

Then while we are moving to BDAA hive, EA tried to come into our island, we defended and they turned and left Jack to die.

BDAA is also trying to run away to EA hive, however i will not let that happen ^_^
Thats all i have so far.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:14 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Because baralong's build was so crappy that you had to bring in backup? You call us newbs. At least we have one chassis. ;)

And 120 infantry is nothing. 1 or 2 days rebuilding tops.

And I didn't admit to anything. Show me a screenshot of me admitting that I broke a NAP. Lol. All of your claims are unsubstantiated.

AND, I explained to 3 different members including Michael why we attacked you. Not my fault you didn't listen.

I'm not even posting because you guys are ridiculous.

Spoiler:
TKT - Rank 10 E3
NICT - Rank 9 F2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:39 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ya omega fell asleep on the front lines and we had to turn, and ya 120 inf. Is not its not end of the world. lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:43 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

If we would have continued with the attack we would have lost 16 squads, and they still would have acted like this. All it is is talk.

Ok... not posting starting now. Lol.

Spoiler:
TKT - Rank 10 E3
NICT - Rank 9 F2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:07 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Ok, first off, I have nothing to do with this whole fight going on the East side there... just posting in place of someone who wouldn't like their identity exposed.

Quote:
BDAA and HaHa agreed upon a NAP that may have been in favour of BDAA but was still agreed upon, 5 hours after the deal was agreed upon HaHa attacked BDAAs outpost and the leader of BDAA called michael messaged big bang asking what was up, big bang replied saying the deal wasnt actually agreed as he needed someone elses permission, this led to war and ilona of mars 1 in BDAA was a friend of big bangs and refused to fight (gods know if he was passing info on or not) and made a ceasefire behind michaels back (he was out for the day and had told his alliance in advance) HaHa took this chance to boost a good bit to even out the odds, michael wasnt happy when he returned and found the easy just starting alliance was given time to grow, it led to a stalemate then which lasted a day until BDAA attacked the colonies of New York and big bang forcing them to relocate while losing 16 squads yet killing most of HaHas army, the odds were turned and BDAA attacked all of their OPs to the east and took them, it was back to a stalemate then and they boosted up some heavys to sit by us, they made the mistake of attacking wunder, a member of ours and we let it happen waiting for their return, then they hit and were eta 3 returning with 28 squads of heavies that couldnt pull back, we attacked with 60 also eta 3, they realised they were going to lose then as tat was their entire army and mega boosted from three trainning bases and a colony to double their forces (notice most of their colonies went from castles to towers??We were then in a pickle as 2 members in the attack were offline so we said feck it continue on, i personally and happy with the results of this war so early on as we have drained their ingame and irl economies/funds all early on so we have yet to invest much into the round, they are miles behind iS and nwo and i give them a 1 in 1k chance of winning. Seems mega boosting doesnt always pay off

- The Inside Man (or so he would like to be called... :geek: )

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next