It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: lazy admins
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:24 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

One more thing.I haven't had any problems with admins,but I agree that Ilona is the best,she just can't be quicker :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:25 pm 
Major
Major

but that is 1 thing i do find pretty dumb if you get falsely banned i do believe you should be given compensation for it

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:26 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Alright, again. They're not going to be robots that sit in front of the computer all day. Also, consider that the admins live different time zones so some of them could even be asleep right now. I understand you're all pissed, and I don't blame you for that. But have some patience. The admins aren't in a rank one alliance, their just admins. ;) Andrew hasn't even logged on since like 2:00.

we are not asking them to be robots -.-
we just want them to have strong evidences before they ban us ... specially a top ranked player no matter if he is a supporter or not ... last time i got banned it was on e5 during havoc and i haven't logged in there for over 300 ticks .... that just sux :(

FEAR, Hell, VVV, SoL, MOON,(The Elements), Nam, SWIM, PUFF, AL, nWo, V, DoG
Leader of HaHa #1

Watching worlds
Mars1
Earth2
Mars3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:27 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Alright, again. They're not going to be robots that sit in front of the computer all day. Also, consider that the admins live different time zones so some of them could even be asleep right now. I understand you're all pissed, and I don't blame you for that. But have some patience. The admins aren't in a rank one alliance, their just admins. ;) Andrew hasn't even logged on since like 2:00.

again he was on when got the msg and was ignored. time 12am for andrew admin he got the msg from me because i just got off work. 1 hour later friend got msg from admin andrew. so now he was not on skype or the world which the msg came from where im banned. no i dnt expect him too sit around all day but its been about 19 hours i believe since ive messaged him and am still waiting for any reply from him

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:29 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

littleconqueror wrote:
but that is 1 thing i do find pretty dumb if you get falsely banned i do believe you should be given compensation for it

well i got falsely banned and i got no compensation ... i just missed tick 100 which all the noobs come out of protection -.-
and i don't think an admin will give u compensation if another admin ban u in another world ... it doesn't make sense :/

Leader of HaHa #1

Watching worlds
Mars1
Earth2
Mars3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:31 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

micheal wrote:
littleconqueror wrote:

well i got falsely banned and i got no compensation ... i just missed tick 100 which all the noobs come out of protection -.-
and i don't think an admin will give u compensation if another admin ban u in another world ... it doesn't make sense :/

exactly im banned on tick 100 which means i lost all the conquers i should have but cant now because its too late not too mention all the expanding i can be doing right now and all the msgs i got that are prob important

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:33 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Well to be fair toma is after losing his crystals and has nukes launched at his army as soon as he got banned, if this does turn out to be a mistake is it even possible to fix that??I am in mBG on F4 with toma and this completely messed up our plans and while I have no problems with the admins (Just yesterday I informed Seth of multies that would have spoiled our early start on F1 and he was more than helpful for which I am grateful) I realise that admins are people like us and make mistakes (e.g. F3 ending early by accident) and I dont believe we should hound them over it as long as it can be fixed* so if this ban is found to be placed prematurely can we at least revert tomas colonies/armies/OPs on his worlds to the state they were in before the ban as if this did happen to me it would end up being a dealbreaker and I would probably rage quit especially if I pumped as much money and even more valuable time into the game as he has ;}~

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)

Allies ATM:none ;{~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:47 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I think that instead of having to contest against a ban AFTER the ban, how about the admins provide proof etc to the player of cheating and allow time(24 hours) to reply and prove innocent.

Honestly Toma is screwed this round, unless the admins can rebuild his entire army and get him all his conquers back + some compensation he'll be of absolutely no use for quite some time until everything is rebuilt.

I am not against player banning; cheaters deserve to be punished but when someone is banned and they are able to prove that they were innocent, and they get screwed (esp after wasting so much $$), that is totally unfair. Especially since the admins are busy and can't help out quickly and undo THEIR mistakes...

We are suggesting new things to implement, how about a better way to ban people so people like Toma don't get screwed over later on in the game. xD
If I were Toma I'd be very upset for having this happened to me, esp if I spent $$ to support this very game.

OC: Rcon, DOOM, EVIL, KoR, NC: AD, SWAT, BH, ICE, JRE, ISKC
T-T I miss you Donald Garry Mikey T-T

Last edited by saibaba60 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:51 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

saibaba60 wrote:
I think that instead of having to contest against a ban AFTER the ban, how about the admins provide proof etc to the player of cheating and allow time(24 hours) to reply and prove innocent.

Honestly Toma is screwed this round, unless the admins can rebuild his entire army and get him all his conquers back + some compensation he'll be of absolutely no use for quite some time until everything is rebuilt.

I am not against player banning; cheaters deserve to be punished but when someone is banned and they are able to prove that they were innocent, and they get screwed (esp after wasting so much $$), that is totally unfair. Especially since the admins are busy and can't help out quickly and undo their mistakes...

We are suggesting new things to implement, how about a better way to ban people so people like Toma don't get screwed over later on in the game. xD
If I were Toma I'd be very upset for having this happened to me, esp if I spent $$ to support this very game.

exactly and u guys cant even replace all the time ive spent on all my worlds most people who play with or against me hate me cause my activity so now average of again 16-20 hours a day depending on if i work or not is how much time ive wasted and on a 1 tick world it adds up

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:54 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

saibaba60 wrote:

I am not against player banning; cheaters deserve to be punished but when someone is banned and they are able to prove that they were innocent, and they get screwed (esp after wasting so much $$), that is totally unfair. Especially since the admins are busy and can't help out quickly and undo their mistakes...

yea i agree with u ... u should post this in suggestions ... that shall prevent a lot of injustice ... but cheaters also should be punished as well ... so admins should have strong evidences about it

Leader of HaHa #1

Watching worlds
Mars1
Earth2
Mars3

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next