It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 284 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 29  Next
 Post subject: Re: F4 once again lol
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:22 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I like being in the top 13 players :)

Highest rank 1
Most relics 10

http://www.funnyjunkz.com/funny-cat-pictures/funny-terrorist-cat/
click above to see your worst nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:44 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I like being in the top 3 but seems I slipped a few ranks ;{~, dont worry though will be back on top soon xD

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)

Allies ATM:none ;{~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:42 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

my proffesional opinion is that JFF will rule this era, XD

Raulillo, Thunderpuppy

Proud member of:
Grr

Alliances in the past:
MES, SCB, SSS, KAD, xKTx, SV,Grr,Prr, VVV, Meow, DGB

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:01 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

hmm I still think HWL will grow silently as JFF and COOL square up then pwn us both xD

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)

Allies ATM:none ;{~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:44 pm 
Major
Major

toma1 wrote:
well lc this is not the 1st time ive seen u abandon your team and all so no point talking about that at all cause u well knwn for ditching people and making the excuse "bad tensions"

so lets go to JFF leader and Cool leader cause i have talked to both of them and knw them both. now i do not see how u can think that they dnt got control on there teams at all on F4 they may talk and joke around in there skype groups and maybe make fun of eachother but when it comes down to it they loyal (means u stick by your teams side no matter what). yet u leave the second u see lain because u like her as a friend which dsnt have to do with bd at all more of what u want.

so than u complain about Cool attacking u and not letting u relocate (my idea by the way) and u get mad and hate them for attacking a traitor who ditches his team which was planned by the way not just some random team u joined when u came there. which is even lower because the people in cool trusted u and u spit in there face by leaving them. quit bd kid u a disgrace and need to grow up

hahaha your mistaking incase you didnt know while i was in COOL hardly any1 listened to orders except for me actually and of all things a lot of people started in different spots than what they were asked to just because well they are them now if COOL would have buckled up and every1 did what they were asked to by snowfox i would have gladly stayed but the second i heard that i thought to myself (fall apart) and yes toma i do know that was your idea you are nothing more than a troll that is just finding a way to screw me over however you can

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:35 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Chill LC, ive played w/u b4 and i know your a good player, but that doesnt mean you can just go around badmouthing and trying to spread liess. I don't know the whole story, but i have found no reason to believe that COOL isn't coordinating, and frankly, I like Snowfox as a leader. Good luck to all alliances in F4 this era, should be fun to see everyone go at it ;)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:36 pm 
Major
Major

omg are you kidding me???? i say the truth and nothing but the truth so dont even dare accuse me of lieng

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:19 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You have no right to talk badly about the alliance you turned your back on. Esp if you can't even fend them off. Even if an alliance sucks, in my mind, you stick with them. You never know how they turn out.
If you were strong enough to leave them and fend them all off, I would agree, they have horrible coordination. That's not horrible coordination I saw from COOL seeing as how you dropped form the top 50 or something >>

I am now allies with COOL, but I don't like people who like to spread false acquisition, to either allies of enemies! And I realllly don't like people who ditch their alliance in the middle of a round after committing to it.
Action speaks louder than words, show us how weak and uncoordinated COOL is by taking them out yourself. Until then I shall only see you as a little 10 year old who likes to wine about everything :lol:

OC: Rcon, DOOM, EVIL, KoR, NC: AD, SWAT, BH, ICE, JRE, ISKC
T-T I miss you Donald Garry Mikey T-T

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:33 pm 
Major
Major

saibaba60 wrote:
You have no right to talk badly about the alliance you turned your back on. Esp if you can't even fend them off. Even if an alliance sucks, in my mind, you stick with them. You never know how they turn out.
If you were strong enough to leave them and fend them all off, I would agree, they have horrible coordination. That's not horrible coordination I saw from COOL seeing as how you dropped form the top 50 or something >>

I am now allies with COOL, but I don't like people who like to spread false acquisition, to either allies of enemies! And I realllly don't like people who ditch their alliance in the middle of a round after committing to it.
Action speaks louder than words, show us how weak and uncoordinated COOL is by taking them out yourself. Until then I shall only see you as a little 10 year old who likes to wine about everything :lol:

ugh this ignorance is getting annoying
1st off i was just presenting facts about what i had seen/heard
2nd off beating me had no coordination to it snowfox just boosted a ton and killed me himself i mean seriously at tik 60 he had 30 armour 80 damage and 40 range boosting shows no sign of coordination so that it completely invalid
3rd being in an alliance with tensions has turned me into what i am today
a very bitter and angry player that really doesnt have fun with the game and honestly i think playing the game to have fun is a lot more important than loyalty

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:34 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You'll never make friends that way :o

OC: Rcon, DOOM, EVIL, KoR, NC: AD, SWAT, BH, ICE, JRE, ISKC
T-T I miss you Donald Garry Mikey T-T

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 284 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 29  Next