It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: War between PIS and COOL
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:29 pm 
Private
Private

I laughed so hard at that Andrei. lmao. And @ LC. Andrei and the admins have a... colorful... Past.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:09 pm 
Major
Major

apollo wrote:
I laughed so hard at that Andrei. lmao. And @ LC. Andrei and the admins have a... colorful... Past.

yes i do recall a lot of things that have happened between them but geez :roll:

anyway post some BRs and go COOL :)

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:55 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Haha. Guess I will hold on to my own BR with Michael. Seems DeS members are keeping themselves busy pounding my member's colonies after I retaliated on Michael, so I guess that is where the admin's contribution could come: convince their puppets here to move their as... butts, into the real fight. Which I dont see happening, as... well, they have too much fun bullyign the watching side.

Moving into the real thing, COOL must have a huge ammount of guts for attacking, not just WHO they attacked, but WHEN. Exactly when there were 2 other allied forces, each of them with formidable players each, and not so behind in power. Id say PiS' side has the numbers gain, but... I dont know, something tells me if COOL doesnt win, it will be one of the closest ends of BD history. Im holding onto my bets for now.

And Twilight, I definitely dont see either POM or TEC winning. Its not just that PiS is the one with the most score of this side, but its just that... well, theyre the head of the pack atm, and I dont see POM or TEC winning without a backstabb. And, depending on how the war goes, neither of them can risk a backstabb during the war, and perhaps after the war all sides will be so weak backstabbs wont b very much possible. My humble opinion...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:14 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

cosmin1980 wrote:
Oh god twilight u never cease to make me laugh...u should join the circus I swear.

Michael is a clueless newb...his team safe for Ilona and Milan is a joke and a disgrace. They couldn't win an era if their unemployment aid depended on it...which it should given their performance on the job and in-game.

Me and you alone in a 2-men alliance (and i say you as you are a huge newb at this game, no offense, you can still learn and improve I am sure) have better chances of achieving something than them.

Celebrity? Maybe they did a cover in Hustler that I don't know about or don't wanna know about, otherwise they are as much celebs as my one-eyed cat.

The best thing the admins can do is delete their colonies...otherwise anyone can put their stats on forum at end of era and give a new meaning to the word pathetic.

Wake up and smell the petunias....the admins are a bunch of lazy, inactive, drunken moths...with an attitude.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:30 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I'm glad I can entertain Cosmin :D
Perhaps you're right. I try to maintain a positive mental attitude towards my friends but with a new low of rank 13, Perhaps my optimism is manifesting as insanity. :?

@ Vault. I tend to agree with you. POM seems to be the least of the three and the best attributes of the TEC alliance are not as active as they were last era. As backstabs go, I believe they are far too bound by their own system of morality to go for such an audacious maneuver. Animal's recent breakdown in the game exhibits exactly what is so right and simultaneously wrong about the group. Quitting because he was so passionately involved with the game's social-sphere that it was affecting his own moral compass.

I don't know the specifics but this common approach to the game binds them together so tightly that betrayal is virtually an impossibility. They benefit from this in their team building, yet here we witness the other extreme... the loss of one of their best due to an inability to cope with the stress of civil war.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:59 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

cosmin1980 wrote:
Oh god twilight u never cease to make me laugh...u should join the circus I swear.

Michael is a clueless newb...his team safe for Ilona and Milan is a joke and a disgrace. They couldn't win an era if their unemployment aid depended on it...which it should given their performance on the job and in-game.

Me and you alone in a 2-men alliance (and i say you as you are a huge newb at this game, no offense, you can still learn and improve I am sure) have better chances of achieving something than them.

Celebrity? Maybe they did a cover in Hustler that I don't know about or don't wanna know about, otherwise they are as much celebs as my one-eyed cat.

The best thing the admins can do is delete their colonies...otherwise anyone can put their stats on forum at end of era and give a new meaning to the word pathetic.

Wake up and smell the petunias....the admins are a bunch of lazy, inactive, drunken moths...with an attitude.

LOL Andrei ! First of all: What do you expect? That we go and conquer the world?
Jeez...you should know better. Did you ever thought that its not 100% in our interest to make new players hating us?
Hmm... i guess thats to hard to think. You and me had played together before and you know that i am not a noob.

I still like to see the devs and admins playing that game. Good ranked or not good, active or not and if their building is strange ... who cares? Do you care? I doubt it.
You will see me and some others still on some servers. F4 was a success. I don't have to proof that I can play the game or that I can be active. Meh.. also I don't care if you call us whatever you want to call us.
Believe it or not, we got many interesting mails there. Also many good ideas.
Somehow not from you :roll:
Keep on provoking us - thats your part here and somehow I have to admit that this is also needed. ;)

Oh and btw:

Your stats tick 842

My stats tick 842

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:58 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ilona wrote:
LOL Andrei ! First of all: What do you expect? That we go and conquer the world?
Jeez...you should know better. Did you ever thought that its not 100% in our interest to make new players hating us?

RAGE is ranked 7th, and still 2 players short of a full team.

My stats as of tick 843

As my own stats show, you can do fairly well for yourself without horrendous amounts of conquering.

I like Michael and I like that all of you are playing the game but I believe Cosmin's disappointment in the whole thing is understandable at this point. I have purposefully taken RAGE down the less traveled path of anonymity as I try to rebuild a decent team after KRAW split up last round... but we are still roughly 5-6 ranks above BDSA and I actually avoid crystals and conquers as much as possible.

BDSA is now listed on the 2nd page, rank 14. You don't need to conquer the world to finish in the top 5! Show some stones and get back into the fight admins!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:01 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Oh precious so you wanna try me do you?

Ok...let's try and see if I can strip you of your arguments one by one.

1. You announced en fanfare that Michael and the admins are coming to F4 to play for the win, understand the game and make history. Even Michael said to me you are going for the win. Result? Rank 13 with total score less than the rank1 player

2. F4 was a success? Where in loony toons land? You learnt nothing as you have 5 radars and 4 gates, no real wars, no need to save resources as you have no squads and no activity, no need to use spies as noone cares enough to attack you, no ambition and no insight whatsoever. What can rank13 alliance learn other than how to get capped in 10 ticks or less?

3. Please don't make yourself ambassador for some useless lazy newbs cause the difference between you and the rest of them is huge. You may have nothing to prove but they do...ALOT. I specifically excluded you and Milan from my comments for a reason

4. Behaviour in game defines also some clear character traits...at a superficial level but still. And here the traits for BDSA as an aliance are newbishness, stubbornness, inactivity, laziness, lack of ambition and of motivation. This from people who make money out of BD and don't spend money like the rest of us do.

5. Why should I ever send you a message with suggestions? I put together a whole damn word document which you know very well and how much of it was implemented? 1% after screaming at michael for hours

Conclusion: you will always be my precious leader and you are always right so all I said above is null and avoid...Ilona rules! Best admin in BD!

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:37 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Cosmin,

I dont know where you got the impression the admin alliance is going to conquer the world.
I'm there just for fun, I do not have time to invest in competing the top alliances. otherwise there will be no1 with time to maintain and run Battle Dawn ;)

I hope i'll be able to play seriously one day, but right now, i'm waaay to busy to play seriously.

I like to watch your war vis PiS, and only because of your attitude i hope for PiS to win it :)

The reason i didn't implement most of your ideas is because it takes time, we got plenty of things coming, you just need patience... you seem to lack it completely.

for example, check out that cool iPad interface i found for BD. that was one of your main ideas, no? did you even try it out?

Cheers!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:23 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

LOL Michael I told you to optimize the engine for mobile apps not to find something already made and piggy back on it.

And yes I did...in my job patience = loss of money. Loss of money = getting fired. And what I found out trying it is that it is extremely slow unless you have 4G, otherwise you can hardly do anything of any use.

And now that you support PIS I am done...i must quit. I feel there is no chance left for me or COOL anymore lol.

My attitude is what makes the world go round...yours is what makes the world go to sleep and never wake up.

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next