It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Prophecy - iS
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:11 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Quote:

We're not active.

I mean we're horrendously inactive. (Myself included) To the point that in past eras a few members probably would have been kicked already.

It's so bad I've honestly sent out a mass asking the alliance if everyone's just too busy to play, and saying if that's the case we can just take the era off. Because it's before tick 400 man. Waaay to early for people to be sitting on our hands, I mean we haven't even had a real war yet. Just a few random battles.

I did lose a large chunk of my army when it I kept getting the "sever maintenance" msg every time I tried to log in, and nobody supported me near RAGE. *Congrats on that BTW Twilight* :mrgreen:
But it's nothing I couldn't rebuild in about 3 days, with our production.

So if the alliance decides they want to and are able to continue on the tide will turn swiftly. If not... I'll just send out a broadcast to the world, and any members that wish to continue to play will be free to join elsewhere. And we'll all meet up at a later time to really play.

But this is obscene. iS doesn't do inactivity.
You can't boost? No problem.
You've got some enemies? Who cares, join up.
You don't know how to play that well? We can teach you.

You can't be active? No way.

OH and twilight... If you build an all damage army... It'll be a very long round. And then you'd die.

Your army would pwn until about tick 1000 maybe 1200. Then you'd be facing so much range that your losses would begin to pile up and become so costly that you couldn't keep up with them.

The issue with damage is you take unnecessary losses. Eventually they catch up with you... ;)

I totally agree to spyda I am incredible inactive because of school and life in general. I've never seen it this bad before, but props to priest and his creepy CREEPY avatar and his alliance. I just have a bunch going on right now so this era kinda sucked the life outta me. :P

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:59 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 WWW  Profile

MajorSoap wrote:
Quote:

We're not active.

I mean we're horrendously inactive. (Myself included) To the point that in past eras a few members probably would have been kicked already.

It's so bad I've honestly sent out a mass asking the alliance if everyone's just too busy to play, and saying if that's the case we can just take the era off. Because it's before tick 400 man. Waaay to early for people to be sitting on our hands, I mean we haven't even had a real war yet. Just a few random battles.

But this is obscene. iS doesn't do inactivity.
You can't boost? No problem.
You've got some enemies? Who cares, join up.
You don't know how to play that well? We can teach you.

You can't be active? No way.

Lol, this should be our motto, cant boost, got enemies, or dont know what the heck your doing? Then come join iS, the alliance that has all of these problems yet still comes out strong.

And as for me, ive been super sick and just unable to get on enough. iS is a strong group we just have a lot going on right now and most of us consider BD to actually be just a game, and not the second life that a lot of you consider it to be.

*plus having a terrible and lazy leader doesnt help* :D Love yah spyda FULL HOMO :P

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:46 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

MormonMaffia wrote:

Lol, this should be our motto, cant boost, got enemies, or dont know what the heck your doing? Then come join iS, the alliance that has all of these problems yet still comes out strong.

And as for me, ive been super sick and just unable to get on enough. iS is a strong group we just have a lot going on right now and most of us consider BD to actually be just a game, and not the second life that a lot of you consider it to be.

*plus having a terrible and lazy leader doesnt help* :D Love yah spyda FULL HOMO :P

Did he really just say that? Ummm.... Well.... :shock: er....

All i can say to that is.... *runs away* :arrow:

Alliance Rank: 1st (iS)__Fantasy 4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:22 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Spyda wrote:
MormonMaffia wrote:

playing hard to get :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:21 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

um.............. awkward...............
GO POM! :D

Highest rank 1
Most relics 10

http://www.funnyjunkz.com/funny-cat-pictures/funny-terrorist-cat/
click above to see your worst nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:34 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

illwill wrote:
Spyda wrote:
MormonMaffia wrote:

playing hard to get :lol:

Haha

All war is deception,
We the few, defend the many
The Myth The L3G3ND
TE The Elite

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:13 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

The game is as much an endurance challenge as anything else. Fatigue is a common occurrence. I lost at least 4 members of KRAW that way. Another few broke off to make their own alliances this round, which is how I ended up with RAGE. Only 3 of the old 11 are still with me to be honest.

Quote:
I did lose a large chunk of my army when it I kept getting the "server maintenance" msg every time I tried to log in, and nobody supported me near RAGE. *Congrats on that BTW Twilight* :mrgreen:
But it's nothing I couldn't rebuild in about 3 days, with our production.

It's not really deserving of congratulations. You basically just suicided onto us. It was kind of awkward until you explained your situation here.

And you're right about the damage, it doesn't mean I don't want to try it though. One of the reasons I play the Fantasy servers above the other servers is just the art, and I love the damage units too much not to use them eventually. Not anytime soon I presume though :) I'd really have to not care to try that strategy, haha. :lol:

As for the rest of you guys in iS, if you're really dissolving and want a home, shoot me a message in - game. It may not be as prestigious or glamorous as iS, but we function well.

Spyda, if you want to keep playing and work something out, ditto. Just let me know.

Peace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:31 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

"[439] After much deliberation and discussion iS has decided to rest for this round. We're just too busy living life. XD" ~Spyda

Basically 8 of the 10 members playing all had issues or major things pop up that meant we weren't able to play the game the way we need to play it. So we decided not to kill ourselves in a futile effort. We're going to rest and come back stronger than ever. Of the 10 guys in iS... only 3 of them haven't been with iS since it's first era. To be honest I was talking about us resting before this round started. But when they announced they were shutting F4 down. We wanted to kick some butt on it's behalf. Then when the admins said they were going to play in F4... well come on. How often does that happen? So we of course took the chance and hoped we'd be able to regain our activity early on in the round. Only the opposite happened.

I'm sure most of you know my mom had surgery so I've been spending alot of time with her. But several other players also had major things happen which caused our activity to plummet even further.

(I'm not going to say who or what if you'd like to know and they'd like to tell you ask them) :)

Anyway we talked and had a vote and it was decided that since we can't play like normal we could at least make good use of this time and get some rest. So that's what were gonna do.

A few guys are going to join other alliances and keep playing. But I just want to warn those "other alliances" they're on LOAN. lol

We're coming back.

You'd better believe we're coming back. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:10 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

sad.. but you have sportsmanship to accept and stop playing.. No worries.. Wish to see you around ..

Highest Crystals Held-92
Highest score (Without relic) -5242

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:32 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Well the worst thing we could've done (in my opinion) was fake it.

We probably could've stayed in the top 5. Maybe even moved back into the top 3. But at some point our allies would have needed our support and we wouldn't be there. And then our inactivity would not only screw us, but someone who had given what they could and done what was necessary to actually have a real shot at the era.

And I'm not okay with doing that.

I'm also not okay with us dragging the few members who were able to be active, and trying to do their best, down. As They had to protect others. They had to make up for the unit losses. They had to deal with the production (while adequate at that point, it should've been much higher.) and They had to deal with the inability to coordinate attacks, to had suffer through improper strategy and planning, and to have what plans we did have not carried out, and the lack of or a vast reduction in virtually every other benefit gained from being in a good alliance.

They came and did everything in their power to earn a win, and it wouldn't be right for us to take that opportunity away from them.

I may be evil... But I'm not a jerk...

Well not all the time... :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next