It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
 Post subject: Re: History in the make for the Admins
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:57 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Dude what you talking about? Now one is raging here. They are calling out certain updates they dont like. We all know what raging is, and what people think when you cut loose without purpose.

And what you talking about Michael raging? When did people rage and when did michael rage back? All these things never happened. Maybe you are misunderstanding people. Angry comments are okay. Swearing or trolling like what hile did are not.

Quote:
And oil banking is going around the rule, it is going around the res cap. I've played an MMO FPS game, and there is a way that make u plant the bomb in a place that no one can defuse. Is that a trick? Yes. So it should be fixed. Right?

It should be allowed if its not a bug as such. If its a bug then fix it. Secondly that's a FPS game, this is a strategy war game. Resource management, infrastructure management, and war time strategy are essential to success here. Oil banking is a way of managing your resources. IT should not be restricted.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:18 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Michael wrote:
For all those who protest against changes and saying that the changes are making the game worse.

You forget that EVERYONE is affected by the changes. thus while your first impression is OMG!!! this is sooo bad against me!
you forget that this is the same for ALL players.
thus it actually means no change at all!!

if all players are affected in the same way by a change, then there's no single player with an edge or benefit from it. or loss from it.

the only ones who benefit from it is Battle Dawn as a whole. the game becomes more challenging, more interesting and more fun for everyone.

now i suggest you to stop complaining before you see the affect of the changes in game, and appreciate how the gameplay improves from the hard work we're putting into the game.

There are some players who complain here about 'changes' and say they quit BD, go ahead, quit, i challenge you to find any game better than BD out there. or you simply rather play Farmville. have fun.
My purpose is the same as always, improve BD over time and keep it the best strategy game on the web. that's the reason it is still running for so long and still growing.

Again, If we see a change that was implemented which makes the game less fun, we take it out. no change is final, and the game will always change!

Have a great week!

http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=360&t=14076&start=30

How about we don't argue about the res cap anymore, since I see no end from this argument. I won't accept ur ideas, u won't accept mine. I just keep saying it's cheating and u keep saying it's strategy. Let's stop this unless u want to make more post count.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:37 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
How about we don't argue about the res cap anymore, since I see no end from this argument. I won't accept ur ideas, u won't accept mine. I just keep saying it's cheating and u keep saying it's strategy. Let's stop this unless u want to make more post count.

I am all down for it. Its you that picks on it every now and then and force me to come up with an explanation YET AGAIN.

And as for what Michael said, naah thats not raging.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:51 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
when i got bored i suicided in on ilona.
just a BR
i asked ilona to get all the BDSA members .. but only 2 were online i think (gave 12 hours time)

just for the sake of posting a BR

Currently playing E6- HaHa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:58 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

Awesome I hope we can have a few more battle reports and a overall good era for the admins.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:43 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well, Michael sent 6 squads to an op of my member, and I defended... I will put the BR when I can. Oh, and if an admin is reading this... get ready 4 make history... the US Enclave shall recruit you as slaves!

And Fallen, Im sorry but Michael badly lost that battle... definite not a positive highlight for the maker of the game xD

But I was curious anyways, as I thought Michael of all ppl would have the best build ever... Im pretty sure that wasnt it. Show me the master build Michael!!! :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:08 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

BDSA is falling apart :lol:

I can't see Simmen anywhere.

Maybe I'll tell my leader to start recruiting Ilona.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:16 pm 
Major
Major

are they falling apart... intresting :D Keep up the good work peeps

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:19 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

it was 10 admins, and now it's only 7. The rest 3 is nowhere to be found. Simmen is also disappear from the player list. My alliance which was a BDSA sub has changed their name too.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:22 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Either way, theyre hiding their master units from meh. Im currently knocking on their doors, and I hear no answer. Frankly, I only want Michael's head, and because he attacked first. I would had loved to just stay on the shadows, not doing anything in particular, yet my beehive gets shaken up... I cant help myself :(

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21