It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: History in the make for the Admins
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:19 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I'm pretty sure Michael's most important goal is to make the game balanced and fun for everyone, even if that's not the most best immediate financial answer.
He's done a great job so far, just let him stick with it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:41 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

LC is an idiot, Joshni is a troll. Everyone should listen to twilight.

We love you michael.

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:14 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Xeru, how about me :( I make tons of posts and now I'm ignored :(

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:15 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I am sure that Michael is doing the best he can in trying to make the game balanced for everyone, it obviously will take time and cannot be done it just one update or change. So have patience and give him a chance.

All war is deception,
We the few, defend the many
The Myth The L3G3ND
TE The Elite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:25 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Not trolling, just telling the truth.
Bd and its community and gameplay, is just trash now. It's just a bunch of fanboys sucking each other off with their homosexual "jokes". The forums are dead, and wars are rarely discussed, and then the gameplay. Now that one has gone down a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..). Hopefully when they get rid of a few worlds, they will get better.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:30 pm 
Major
Major

joshni94 wrote:
Not trolling, just telling the truth.sadly
Bd and its community and gameplay, is just trash now. It's just a bunch of fanboys sucking each other off with their homosexual "jokes"to far say stupid or whatever homosexual is offensive and not something to make fun of. The forums are dead,which is why all these stupid updates are being allowed to happen and wars are rarely discussedbecause the forums are dead, and then the gameplay. Now that one has gone down a *CENSORED*. Hopefully when they get rid of a few worlds, they will get better.

Xeru wrote:
LC is an idiotwanting the game to stay how it was when more people enjoyed it does not make someone an idiot so i'd stop right there if i was you , Joshni is a trollif only you knew what a real forum troll was. Everyone should listen to twilightbig time suck up.

We love you michaeland always will but you are making some bad decisions right now.

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:09 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Ellehcim, for the life of me I cannot understand why you seem to think that limiting resouces as done to generate incomme.

Increase/force boosting.

Quote:

We love you michael

And Xeru is a kissass :lol: .

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:42 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Michael wrote:
I agree that changing mechanics is something that shouldn't be done mid-era

but this is a special case which we cannot implement at the restart of eras due to technical reasons.

I'll do my best to make any future updates not interfere with rounds mid-era

I hope so...all i know, this is strike 2 for me!! There are lots of teams, organizing, preparing, arrange,etc all strategy and plans before era starts... if you change the rules suddenly during midticks..and or during live round... it ruins every single bit of it..which can cause an alliance..

if that happens for me once again...ohwell, :cry:

Strike 3, I'mmmmmmmmm OOOOuuuT! :lol: :lol:

watch mode.. :lol:

Twilightmask wrote:
I'm pretty sure Michael's most important goal is to make the game balanced and fun for everyone, even if that's not the most best immediate financial answer.
He's done a great job so far, just let him stick with it.

Yes, yes, yes, we know...balance balance balance...bla bla bla.. but the question is, Upgrading?? or downgrading?? or maintainning??

how many more lab rat booster does he need to kill(QUIT) in order to "balance" this??

im sure, there are lots of ppl saying im done..i quit..im definitely sure, they are around...just checking... :lol: :lol: watch mode as they say :mrgreen:

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:47 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

joshni94 wrote:
Not trolling, just telling the truth.
Bd and its community and gameplay, is just trash now. It's just a bunch of fanboys sucking each other off with their homosexual "jokes".

If u don't understand our "jokes" then don't read it, simple enough? Our jokes are just for fun, and if u can't stand reading those so-called homosexual jokes, then don't go to the Spam box.
Quote:
The forums are dead, and wars are rarely discussed, and then the gameplay.

then why don't u go and contribute to the forum then? I'd rather see some complaints or even rages posted on the forum than someone rarely go to the forum and complain about how the forum is dead, how this update sucks and how that update is useless. LC and mfreak always complain about updates, but at least they speak their minds. They only failed to convince us that their point of view is right, but that's another thing.

Most (and I mean most) of the updates are based from suggestions of players, which are discussed, voted and accepted. That's the main reason for the forum. So if u don't go to the forum, u don't have the right to complain.
mfreak wrote:
Quote:

We love you michael

And Xeru is a kissass :lol: .

And mfreak is an Illuminati member Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:18 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
LC and mfreak always complain about updates, but at least they speak their minds. They only failed to convince us that their point of view is right, but that's another thing.

Most (and I mean most) of the updates are based from suggestions of players, which are discussed, voted and accepted. That's the main reason for the forum. So if u don't go to the forum, u don't have the right to complain.

I don't complain about EVERY update. Go on the the announcements section and check the previous updates, I have supported a lot of it.Heck Ive argued for pages about how the updates were good. Even in the latest set of updates I have supported the spy change. I only speak against those updates that limit resources, increase token costs. Also, MOST of the players are against these kind of updates that limit resources, so indeed I dont have a lot to convince :) Though the people that are against should get on the forums and speak up. A lot choose not to.

Secondly, your view that most updates are based on suggestions is completely wrong. Most ARENT. Thats the reason for grievance amongst many players. Some are changed according to community feedback alright, but most are implemented according to what the game developers intend for the game to be, but they show a disconnect between what they code in, and gameplay, which generates negative feedback.

Quote:
And mfreak is an Illuminati member

I think I am :roll:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next