It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: WAKE falls, WFA is reborn, Progress on the era so far T-1064
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:13 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

TFF after the demise of WFA for no particular effort of it had started behaving very snobbishly as if they can take on anyone anytype anywhere. Their attitude let to their demise. Walking down from their hive been provoked was the first step of getting their feet in the trap laid out for them. they wasted tons of resources in the process bringing on their hordes and when they finally came to the WFAM island, SAS came in as our friends and secured almost all op and resource facilities. They had nowhere to go to. conquering BIH crystals was out of their bounds as the whole WFAM troop count were defending them . The lone OP they had in the island was being bombarded with dragons. they took down two but the dragons were very insistent you see.

At this point SAS again made their move into a OP near their hive which they had left unprotected. the war was already lost in this bringing forth and taking back of armies without any direction. it was just a matter of moments for SAS therefore to finish off whatever was left of them.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:00 am 
Major
Major

HenryXX wrote:
TFF after the demise of WFA for no particular effort of it had started behaving very snobbishly as if they can take on anyone anytype anywhere. Their attitude let to their demise. Walking down from their hive been provoked was the first step of getting their feet in the trap laid out for them. they wasted tons of resources in the process bringing on their hordes and when they finally came to the WFAM island, SAS came in as our friends and secured almost all op and resource facilities. They had nowhere to go to. conquering BIH crystals was out of their bounds as the whole WFAM troop count were defending them . The lone OP they had in the island was being bombarded with dragons. they took down two but the dragons were very insistent you see.

At this point SAS again made their move into a OP near their hive which they had left unprotected. the war was already lost in this bringing forth and taking back of armies without any direction. it was just a matter of moments for SAS therefore to finish off whatever was left of them.

henry we fell apart as a team after random nubs betrayel if we were like we were since the beginning of the era you guys wouldnt have stood a chance our attitudes and you had nothing to do with it

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:54 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Tis very sad I was gonna become the leader of InO but the. I went on vacation thinking I could get on Internet...danger I couldn't so when finilly got back on with a new name Austin of Baconville InO had gone from seventh place to Eleventh place...... So now I'm just gonna watch the era,..... If you wanna be friendly with me message me my alliance tagmis AOB hehehe it's an awsomee name (I always have awsomw names) the first era I played and led an alliance the name was TTRR The terrifying rabid rabbits

Highest rank 1
Most relics 10

http://www.funnyjunkz.com/funny-cat-pictures/funny-terrorist-cat/
click above to see your worst nightmare

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:55 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Just so people know the reson my typing is off is cause I'm using an iPad current tly they are a pain in the but to type with

Highest rank 1
Most relics 10

http://www.funnyjunkz.com/funny-cat-pictures/funny-terrorist-cat/
click above to see your worst nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:26 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

littleconqueror wrote:
henry we fell apart as a team after random nubs betrayel if we were like we were since the beginning of the era you guys wouldnt have stood a chance our attitudes and you had nothing to do with it

LC i understand it hurts. but you failed as a team when you had trusted long term players leaving you guys. Obviously they did not fancy their chances and had some solid reason to leave. I was privy to the conversation if you remember in the world chat that you had. even Kaustubh was a listener in it. what was staged on that was total drama which seemed to me to be a lot stage managed. Random left your alliance while chatting with you on a tiff with you. the very next moment you were speaking with Kairox to draft him in and laughing aloud at Random publicly in the chat. This is no way an alliance treats its guys. To add insult to injury the world beholds the conquer of your own guys nest. I dont know Random nor have interacted in any mail with him, but i do know that an alliance who metes out such behaviour to its players is not even fit to be part of top 3.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:24 pm 
Major
Major

what happened was in ANOTHER WORLD leviaten attacked random nub and that is what made him leave and on top of that nobody in our alliance really liked him because he would always start problems which is why kairox left the 1st time.
to be honest you are full of crap acting like you know what happened better that i do when you just got a tiny glimpse of what happened dont post what you dont know

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:03 pm 
Private
Private

hmm looks like LC talk about me alot here.... so i have to clear some things up now. heres why i left

1. nobody in the allience was doing anything. all they were doing were sniping and never defends anything so i was basically doing all the work which is why they had no terrictory after i left

2. levithian on another world was in my allience and leaves with eta 1 on everyone's colony... why would i want to play with him here?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:04 pm 
Major
Major

random i probly did the most work in the whole alliance

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:28 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

littleconqueror wrote:
what happened was in ANOTHER WORLD leviaten attacked random nub and that is what made him leave and on top of that nobody in our alliance really liked him because he would always start problems which is why kairox left the 1st time.
to be honest you are full of crap acting like you know what happened better that i do when you just got a tiny glimpse of what happened dont post what you dont know

I know LC you are hissing right now. so on expected lines your comments are reflecting here. Random made a few points clear as well. may be you should stop bragging of what you did and what others did not. that does not reflect a sporty attitude and actually reflects that you were not a good leader at all. A true leader will keep the team together and try to win back his detractors not kick and conquer.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:50 am 
Major
Major

do i have to repeat the fact that i have a BUSY life or do i need to make retired on my sig much larger because apperantly you are blind

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next