It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: SS vs SSDD
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:58 pm 
Private
Private

LC Our member were furious to kill SSDD, we knew that 1 more was joining but we did not promise to spare him. You wouldn't have been ganged up because I keep my words. If it wasn't for my stop on the alliance, SSDD would of died 200 ticks ago.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:16 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I did use em a couple of times, then forgot they existed :!:

The New Brotherhood of Steel... brothers till death rip us apart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 am 
Major
Major

benyang96 wrote:
LC Our member were furious to kill SSDD, we knew that 1 more was joining but we did not promise to spare him. You wouldn't have been ganged up because I keep my words. If it wasn't for my stop on the alliance, SSDD would of died 200 ticks ago.

and guess what's going on now a member of KOC is running away and supposed to join u guys after we fought the battles with KOC and u are threatening war with us and this is no different than the situation with kingpunisher hypocrites much?

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:23 pm 
Captain
Captain

littleconqueror wrote:
and guess what's going on now a member of KOC is running away and supposed to join u guys after we fought the battles with KOC and u are threatening war with us and this is no different than the situation with kingpunisher hypocrites much?

I'm sorry, please point out the member that is supposedly joining us?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:06 pm 
Major
Major

Polabear wrote:
littleconqueror wrote:

I'M SORRY!?!?! U ARENT SORRY U WERE BRAGGING AND LAUGHING ALONG ABOUT THAT AND U KNEW THE SCENARIO PERFECTLY
and this time we lost crystals from the war we fought in because u aloud him to run away and join u just remember this will come back on u with the help of karma

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:50 pm 
Captain
Captain

You misunderstood. I was sorry because I couldn't understand your message.

And I don't believe in Karma.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:41 pm 
Private
Private

littleconqueror wrote:
Polabear wrote:
littleconqueror wrote:

I'M SORRY!?!?! U ARENT SORRY U WERE BRAGGING AND LAUGHING ALONG ABOUT THAT AND U KNEW THE SCENARIO PERFECTLY
and this time we lost crystals from the war we fought in because u aloud him to run away and join u just remember this will come back on u with the help of karma

LC, we lost over 70 crystals because you and Meta joined MGH, and you are here complaining about what you lost, how pathetic. You can live your happy life under MGH care all you want. Your attitude will make sure you are dead at the end of the round.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:35 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

And Im still waiting 4 the member supposed 2 join us? Sigh... I thought you were better than this. Tsk Tsk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:20 am 
Major
Major

I'm sorry, please point out the member that is supposedly joining us?[/quote]

and this time we lost crystals from the war we fought in because u aloud him to run away and join u just remember this will come back on u with the help of karma[/quote]
LC, we lost over 70 crystals because you and Meta joined MGH, and you are here complaining about what you lost, how pathetic. You can live your happy life under MGH care all you want. Your attitude will make sure you are dead at the end of the round.[/quote]

u didnt lose anything we left b4 the nap ended and there was no fighting between us but with ahole in KOC there was fights already and u took those crystals away from us by allowing him to join what u guys did is very hypocritical and 1 thing about me is i hate hypocrites

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:46 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

littleconqueror wrote:

Quote:
LC, we lost over 70 crystals because you and Meta joined MGH, and you are here complaining about what you lost, how pathetic. You can live your happy life under MGH care all you want. Your attitude will make sure you are dead at the end of the round.

Quote:
u didnt lose anything we left b4 the nap ended and there was no fighting between us but with ahole in KOC there was fights already and u took those crystals away from us by allowing him to join what u guys did is very hypocritical and 1 thing about me is i hate hypocrites

And as I had said earlier, you guys had technically broken the NAP since earlier, and your leadership had changed, giving us grounds to attack you. But we let you guys live till tick 500 (thank SS 4 that, hes too soft xD) and we find 70 crystals slither away... stop staring at the mirror when you say some1 is hypocrite :|

The New Brotherhood of Steel... brothers till death rip us apart

Last edited by VaultDweller on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next