It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: EPIC
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:37 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

Lets get something clear right now, This is not for the current era, I'm looking for members for next era.

You have to be VERY active, and I mean VERY.

Also, show that your somewhat experienced.

So what I need, is for everyone who's interested to answer the following questions and PM me on the forums, I don't want to have to keep coming to this topic, so I wont. If you want in, you'll do as I said and PM me directly.

What I need to know:

How long you have been playing, note that if you've been playing 2 days, I get to tell you NO, however if you've been playing 2 weeks and have somehow weaseled yourself into BoZo or ReV or something, well then you might have a shot.

Then I want to know, what alliances you've once played for, preferably only up to the last few months, I don't want to know what alliance you were in 2 and a half years ago. Likely if you've been playing that long, I don't care what alliances you've been in.

Lastly, how many hours a day you are active on the game. Thats the most important, I normally let the first 2 slide if this is a good answer.

Important change here, Activity I am setting down a minimum of 4-5 hours, if this cannot happen, than I will be okay with it as long as you have skype and are online to get on if we need you at any moment. So if you refuse to play for 4-5 hours a day, I may be able to work a deal with you if your at least that active on Skype.

Also, just a note, if you don't have Skype and are not willing to, don't bother, its a no. It's part of being active and my alliance wouldn't be as good as it is now without it, it kills for organization and coordination.

There are currently: 12 spaces open.
Main needs 1 member(Leadership full)
EPIK needs 4 members(Leadership full)
EPIQ needs 7 members(Leadership positions open)

Thats all, fill out the information ONLY if you want in NEXT ERA and if your WILLING to get Skype or already have it.

Last edited by Arteza on Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: EPIC
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:14 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

^_^

Highest Crystal Count: 111
Highest Rank: 3
Most relics held: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:50 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

woo another sub empire. When will people learn to fight their own battles?

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:05 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

lol clearly not an F3 player...We have been fighting our own battles, since Tick 7, and we've earned our place in rank 3 as we are now.

As for the others, almost every alliance I've ever seen has their subs, we just proposed a brotherhood, much like KoR except for without threatening the leaders of the alliance to the point where they rise against them and slaughter them as we did.

Couldn't care less for your opinion :)

I mean wow, even KoTU has a system much like this, and yet you serve them, you have no room to talk -_^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:45 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

UndeadAngel wrote:
woo another sub empire. When will people learn to fight their own battles?

Well i dont really like subs but thats a way of playing the game and i think you must deal with it sooner or later. Though the new system has the function to get more members in 1 unique alliance that doesnt mean it has space for everyone.
I guess you cant beat a empire with subs? Show them that their system is lame , i did it =) . So before posting something like " wooo another sub empire , when people will learn to fight their own battles" , you should teach them that they are wrong.

Arteza good luck with your alliance , people will like to see you fall but thats part of the game.

-Unky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:32 pm 
Private
Private

I have been playing for around 3 months now and these rounds of worlds are my 2nd full rounds for all the worlds i play on, i play on E 1,2, and 4, M 1,3, and 4, and also fantasy2,3, and 5, i deleted my f2 acount because i got wrecked by HQ and their subs and the tick resets in around 800 more ticks, i am most active on my fantasy acounts and can dedicate 5-6 hours of play per day, my alliances are E1:PQPR(i had gotten askd to join ARM but while i was joining my army got destroyd), E2:DRUM, E4:XIV, M1: i am the leadr of the sub of NuM called NuMs, M3:on my own(just screwin around here), M4:UD but got wreckd by LOZ, F3:ur sub EPIK, F5:leadr of LR, and in F2 was in USA but the entire region occupied by us and 3 other very good alliances just got mauled by HQ, i have a skype and am able to be on it for 5 hours a day, also i am rankd betr than 100 in 3 of the worlds i play on and am betr than 200, unless i lose my army to pros in the game :( , then i can drop to around the 400's, i rarely go below 600, again only my 2nd full round of worlds, imagine what ill be like in my 7-10 rounds :D, my name in my fantasy worlds is King Raziel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I no longer serve KoTU, as they backstabbed me. I am always anti sub. And sure other alliances have subs, but if they jumped off a bridge, would you? F3 alliances are not "top" alliances. Look at E4, many top alliances don't have subs, and those players have been playing since the birth of BattleDawn. Subs are fail.

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:11 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

You have your opinions UndeadAngel, and I have mine. We stick to what we know, what we believe, and we do not let others tell us otherwise. Theres no point in arguing over it, depending on the person, they may agree with me, they may agree with you. Its a matter of opinion, not of fact.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:24 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

If it makes you feel any better Undead, I will be playing F3 without subs.

Don't think this means I'm against you though, Arteza. ;) I myself just don't enjoy playing with subs. :)

Hope that calms Undead down.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]