It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: The Legendary Aholes (TLA) wins Fantasy 3
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:12 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Ignite - First of all I want to send a special thank you to Ignite, an AANC mentor and at the same time a close friend of mine who gave me the opportunity to play this fantastic era with him, Ignite you are a great friend. Much love, good luck in life.

Bigpappabop - Peter, even if you were a little hard on me, you were 100% right, I was being let go by my fanciful ideas I did a lot of gross errors often but you always tried to find a solution to correct the errors that I committed in the alliance and at the same time and teach me the meaning of this sentence Ignite said to me one day :lol: George you *****ing idiot, Don't be optimistic, don't be pessimistic, BE REAL :D Luck is for losers. I never dared to call you bro for a reason or another, I don't know. Anyway I am used to call you sir now so thanks sir.

Vruago - Every time I see you online I prepare my list of unfunny jokes, tricks to piss people off and start laughing my **s off. You start your conv when I write "Hey Vru" with a "Hey George *u****y (Censored). I know you are joking because if you weren't, you wouldn't even invite me to play and win my first 6 tickers era :D This Era back then was a real waste of money. Good bye my precious 200 $ :cry: and thanks Vru.

Prince and Tommy - I know Prince since February 2013, played an era or two together but this era where we were able to get along and play wisely without any bad word in the skype chat :lol: Tom, I met him last month randomly, you can speak with him as much as you want, any time you want and anything you want he is always here to make you laugh very loud. Thanks also both of you.

Ownage and Jazz - Jazz, an old player who came back to play this era with us in September, Own, a Fantasy 5 veteran, knows how to act, where to act and when to talk and when to act, a very wise person, I admire him a lot for always acting like a gentleman and think twice always, I was able to earn your respect Jazz and Own, thank you lads.

Kapp (A hostile best all time) - Thanks for the war, we had fun and all.

The others like Ourania who always encourage me with her encouraging gests, Kenny, Tracy, Ricco, 3 old BD veterans and TLA family members, thanks a lot.

This era was easy to moderate - difficult, I had good moments.

See you soon.

George Antoine IGNs: George Junior, George, Reknown as Legendary.

1) George: Image

2) Ignite: Image

3) Vruago: Image

PICTURES TO BE CONTINUED, I AM TIRED :lol:

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]