It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: AGE 5 Overwiev Chapter I
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:32 am 
Private
Private

History of Fantasy 3 Era V

Written by Severian

I must apologize in advance for minor mistakes about the story of several alliances, because this story is mostly written from the side of Hell Hounds, but I will try my best with your help to improve it, so feel free to post on the forum, or send me letters in game, about the interesting events that occurred during this era. So that together we will make one nice story about era 5 in fantasy 3. I must also apologize for grammar and spelling mistakes, if they occur.

Introduction

This is a story of rising and downfalls of colonies and alliances, friendship and betrayals, trust and loyalty. This is the story of brave warriors, skilled diplomats and brilliant generals who changed the world.

Chapter I
The beginning

Nobody thought in the beginning of this era, that it could offer very interesting and exciting events that occurred in first 800 etas. In the beginning several alliances were marked as leaders: BoZo (Battle of Zero odds), Myth (Chaos), Warp (Warped), T3RK (The Elite Risk Crew), ReN (Renaissance), SVAN (SVANI), 300 (The Spartans) and Hell (Hell Hounds).

As the saying goes, a good beginning is a half of the future success. But the future leader board didn’t really look the same as it was in the beginning. First interesting event that hell hounds memory can present is the downfall of the alliance Myth. As I could find out Myth was a good alliance they ended fifth in era IV, though I don’t have info if this was the very same alliance, but their start was nice, Myth was even number one for a little while, in the first etas. But very soon they were conquered by “Fury” and “Sartorius” (joined HQ afterwards) the story was saved only due to our small diplomatic relationships, which included NAP until eta 500.

Another interesting story of the beginning was the events that happened with alliance Warp. This was pretty strong alliance, until eta 200. But got conquered by HQ, and I would love to have more close insight of this war, though at the moment depending on the information that I posses, Warp’s downfall was mostly due to inner conflicts, and inactivity, so it must have been an easy prey for HQ to defeat.

One more noticeable event, that occurred, during the starting etas, was the conquer of DR (Devils rejects) by BoZo, but regrettably, I do not posses any information about this war, and can only suggest, that it was also an interesting event, judging by the history that followed in eta 350-550.

I also want to cover the intriguing story of alliance How (Heroes of War). According to my research, How could have played much more noticeable role in following events, if their strength wasn’t shattered several times by Hell hounds and SVAN. Hell hounds were fighting against the small alliance, whose name was regrettably lost in the dusty papers of the history, for 2 days. They managed to stop the first attack and regain power, enough to attack “How” and even managed to take out some members of “How” alliance. But the second attack from the Hell hounds that took place the following day erased them from our story and world map. How had one or two days to recover, and judging by their rank (12) they managed it well, but shortly after it Hell Hounds raided them. Throughout the whole history of era they were raided by hell 3 times and two times by Svan, so they didn’t have any chance or time to regain power. Though I must admit as one of the hell hound, that “How” gave an interesting challenge, and brave fight against overwhelming forces that raided them.

The last but not the least topic that I want to cover in this chapter is the very first global event, which happened around eta 150-250. This was the diplomatic preparation for the world war with HQ that regrettably didn’t occur. At that time despite the fact that HQ was toping the leader board hell hounds didn’t look at it as a threat, mostly because, the alliance was scattered all around the world and in case of attack they couldn’t defend against incoming threat. But after a strong guess of strategy provided by “Zed” they could have gathered maximum crystals alone and relocate only after several hundreds of etas. Due to this information “Zgrnachv” decided to eliminate threat in the beginning, so that it didn’t bother Hell hounds afterwards. So the letters were sent to leading alliances BoZo and Warp, to declare war on HQ and start taking out their colonies one by one starting with the nearest. Despite the fact that help was promised, no serious moves against HQ were seen neither from BoZo nor Warp. So the only success from military point of view, or a great failure as diplomatic act, was the conquering of “ChopChop” colony by Hell hounds.

So ends our short overview of starting etas in this Era. In the following Chapters we will cover three Main wars: Hell against BoZo, Hell against STC and Hell against HQ from Hell hounds point of view, but I would love to have some more inside information about them, to make this story more interesting. Also I would love to have information about other noticeable events that took place in this era so far.

Post subject: Re: AGE 5 Overwiev Chapter I
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:10 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

intresting post wud be nice to see more of these things around the forum unfortunately cant assist with the story s i dont play f3 but a intresting read :)

Current allainces :
DGB #2
RAWR #1
VaC #3
EVIL #1

Past allainces:
EB #1
ICE #1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:42 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

today I want to post chapter 2 which covers events that occurred on eta 300 war with BoZo. So maybe BoZo members will help me do give their view of the war and send me Letter in game, or post on the forum. Thank you in advance.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:06 pm 
Private
Private

Zgrnachv decided not to write it, so I will try to post tomorrow. Will be interesting, I will try my best

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

umm can you get some battle reports please that'd be nice and make sure not to forget about this thread as your leader has had 2 times :)

currently retired until school closes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:33 am 
Private
Private

I didnt forget about it :) I just was out of town for 2 days, sorry about it. I will get you as many battle reports as I can :) will try my best

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]