It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: ISKC (and allies) Vs TW (and allies)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:29 am 
Private
Private

UndeadAngel wrote:
Masterhand, you call KoR sub empires, then you are the biggest hypocrite ever. ISKC had more subs than you can count.

Also, I had fun taking "Attacking of the Great Battles" 60 crystals or so. No units on base, no shield. xD

Undead i was wondering who took my crystals, Hmm, this is properly why you got me
Firstly there was a TW member who attacked me, and he took down my shield and failed to conquer me, but surprisingly i lost all my units as well, so its a DRAW :lol: :lol: and after the attack ends Undead found out that i had no units in my base and took my crystals, but u didn't take my conquers :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 pm 
Private
Private

Lol, ReV only profited off of your loss.

Though you did good ISKC, you did good. :mrgreen:

M3
F2
F3

Firelord of Osaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:47 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Its sad that when xACx are beating TW.... after every loss they recruit another member..... they have sat back waiting and building units all day while ISKC went through 2 wars with top alliances and survived

Now... they recruit when they have units wiped out in battle, I mean no offense but cmon guys at least have some dignity.. not a fair fight, not a fair win, and it will always be remembered as that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:08 pm 
Private
Private

That's funny, I don't recall us recruiting anyone after any losses. Bean quit while being number one on the server and we booted murder for 240+ ticks of inactivity. You have cycled through tons of members lately. Your post seems more than a bit hypocritical.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:04 pm 
Captain
Captain

TW will win they deserve it after all.

Retired.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:21 pm 
Private
Private

ISKC blared the "WE WILL CRUSH THEM" messages and look what happened to them. I recently destroyed your last member of any rank.

M3
F2
F3

Firelord of Osaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

TW.... we dont cycle through our players.... if we did they wouldnt be saying farewells and how they had a great time in xACx... you will win this one but nobody knows eh? Recruit rank 9 and take his relic right zod?

sunstar64 wrote:
ISKC blared the "WE WILL CRUSH THEM" messages and look what happened to them. I recently destroyed your last member of any rank.

ISKC fell apart because of inactivity..... have you ever seen any alliance not talk smack? well if not then this isnt battledawn..... I could sit here and fight you guys all day ont he forums.

You guys dont deserve it one bit, we won 2 wars and we almost died.... you sat back building up, having a real blast when we were getting blasted.... ISKC were the right winners for playing battledawn. I respect you for taking ISKC down but you did it after what? 2500 ticks of building units?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:21 am 
Private
Private

Grizzlyhyena wrote:
ISKC fell apart because of inactivity..... have you ever seen any alliance not talk smack? well if not then this isnt battledawn..... I could sit here and fight you guys all day ont he forums.

ISKC lost because ISKC lost their powerful leader, Murari Gupta, and when Murari gupta left, everything fell apart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:10 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

zod000 wrote:
That's funny, I don't recall us recruiting anyone after any losses. Bean quit while being number one on the server and we booted murder for 240+ ticks of inactivity. You have cycled through tons of members lately. Your post seems more than a bit hypocritical.

lovestoned of tokenville, Andrew of whats his name...?

Ring a bell ;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:01 pm 
Private
Private

World Wide Rebellion!!!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2