It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: DOH vs RAWR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:38 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

nonoc wrote:

Kinda seems M and KGP farming a bit ^^

I might not know who made those OPs, what i know is that they sure are from the enemy.

Let me clear this out, the Admin will be the one who will judge their actions, not you Apex.

Most Crystals: 31
Most Power: 171

POB, PPP, POKE, KoR,and ONYX
~PinoyHenyo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:05 am 
Private
Private

Apex.. Where exactly does Kgp come into the picture here??
Now you are resorting to blind accusations?? Hard times are here but better not stoop so low.

I smell a trap here. :P

I agree with PinoyHenyo.. Let the admin judge.

Last edited by haonao on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:25 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Apex is a goofy kid :D let him decide he thinks he is the admin. well joe knows who made these ops & who dsnt & then suddenly u posted these pics here seems fishy :o is this done by u apex?? :x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:38 am 
Corporal
Corporal

chandraaeddy wrote:
Apex is a goofy kid :D let him decide he thinks he is the admin. well joe knows who made these ops & who dsnt & then suddenly u posted these pics here seems fishy :o is this done by u apex?? :x

1-its u the kid not me :geek:
2-was not me i dont use cheating methods like u guys in the DOH,M side does to win which is account sharing :p just shows how desesperate u guys are
3-am only tryin make u guys try play fair
4-u talk a lot bring it on in battle we'll see

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:39 am 
Corporal
Corporal

haonao wrote:
Apex.. Where exactly does Kgp come into the picture here??
Now you are resorting to blind accusations?? Hard times are here but better not stoop so low.

I smell a trap here. :P

I agree with PinoyHenyo.. Let the admin judge.

Look at 3rd picture on the north its a KGP spam attacking i did not take picture of KGP attacking those ops north as i was busy tryin make u guys notice Joseph from M attacking -.-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:39 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

nonoc wrote:
chandraaeddy wrote:

2-was not me i dont use cheating methods like u guys in the DOH,M side does to win which is account sharing :p just shows how desesperate u guys are

dnt get panic goofy kid... u showed us that u can give ur best & that is running & relocating :mrgreen: muahahahahaha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:41 am 
Corporal
Corporal

chandraaeddy wrote:
nonoc wrote:
chandraaeddy wrote:

dnt get panic goofy kid... u showed us that u can give ur best & that is running & relocating :mrgreen: muahahahahaha

u guys also showed how weak u are...as u cant defeat us on ur own u bring KGP and their subs,DOH and their subs,M and ur subs to come we aint stupid like u to stay and get killed like we say get back to jump higher ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:46 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

no bodies sub have joined the fight but Kgp coz they are near, show me one BR of M subs u lair :D :D truth is u can run cant face.
ABEL, RAWR, AST, ASST all runs ..... mouse :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:50 am 
Corporal
Corporal

chandraaeddy wrote:
no bodies sub have joined the fight but Kgp coz they are near, show me one BR of M subs u lair :D :D truth is u can run cant face.

Who was the one to post 'All subs mark AST hostile and attack them ' not me i guess :lol: just shows how u forget everything and about it i think am lying sayin MS made gate near us,Mm made nukes near to nuke us ;) fortunately ASST took all of their ops but M decalred war to us u guys were closer but waited for DOH to land on our island first then M comes behind slowly with no fight...how coward are u..U ruining the name of Mafia being such a coward chicken sitting behind his big man's muscle and talking a lot :x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:05 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

nonoc wrote:
chandraaeddy wrote:

Who was the one to post 'All subs mark AST hostile and attack them ' not me i guess :lol: just shows how u forget everything and about it i think am lying sayin MS made gate near us,Mm made nukes near to nuke us ;) fortunately ASST took all of their ops but M decalred war to us u guys were closer but waited for DOH to land on our island first then M comes behind slowly with no fight...how coward are u..U ruining the name of Mafia being such a coward chicken sitting behind his big man's muscle and talking a lot :x

u really speak as poison kid :D
now see & shut up http://gyazo.com/754da8f7b72dc89cf608d8126b36f5d3
http://gyazo.com/8d75c91e7a72c38898db73895e62beb9
ur ASST leader lost all his units we hahaha

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next