It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: DOH vs RAWR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:10 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Lost how? lost by a bunch of noobs called M backstabing ;) and everytime ur in blame u change topic can u tell me how we arrived with my sub> :lol: thing is u are 95% wrong and 5% false ...thats y to satisfy urself u make me show pic that YOUR member killed but not u as ur lazy and too coward to act by urself :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:12 pm 
News Team
News Team

well this is fun :)

i have not been to aactive this era but been building and sitting well now its time to build and run :)

i plan on being on war fornt now...if not defending then SUICIDEING MUHAHAHAHAHA i am coming old friends :) (DOH and several M players..that means u Eddy)

IGN : The Amazing Mr OImage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:16 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

nonoc wrote:
chandraaeddy wrote:
no bodies sub have joined the fight but Kgp coz they are near, show me one BR of M subs u lair :D :D truth is u can run cant face.
ABEL, RAWR, AST, ASST all runs ..... mouse :mrgreen:

Who was the one to post 'All subs mark AST hostile and attack them ' not me i guess :lol: just shows how u forget everything and about it i think am lying sayin MS made gate near us,Mm made nukes near to nuke us ;) fortunately ASST took all of their ops but M decalred war to us u guys were closer but waited for DOH to land on our island first then M comes behind slowly with no fight...how coward are u..U ruining the name of Mafia being such a coward chicken sitting behind his big man's muscle and talking a lot :x

Not really.

M has helped us alot, considering they lost lost of units when they helped attacking ABEL.

And also, while u were trying to push in our hive, Kgp eventually held ur attacks and still come back strong considering u had more power that them.

Most Crystals: 31
Most Power: 171

POB, PPP, POKE, KoR,and ONYX
~PinoyHenyo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:17 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

nonoc wrote:
Lost how? lost by a bunch of noobs called M backstabing ;) and everytime ur in blame u change topic can u tell me how we arrived with my sub> :lol: thing is u are 95% wrong and 5% false ...thats y to satisfy urself u make me show pic that YOUR member killed but not u as ur lazy and too coward to act by urself :D

check again those links one of those links showing i killed all heavies & lost a few armour u noob dnt u know how to open the links? ok take help of someone eslse if u can!! :evil: :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:18 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

TOOLAD wrote:
well this is fun :)

i have not been to aactive this era but been building and sitting well now its time to build and run :)

i plan on being on war fornt now...if not defending then SUICIDEING MUHAHAHAHAHA i am coming old friends :) (DOH and several M players..that means u Eddy)

always welcome :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:20 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

loverboy23 wrote:
nonoc wrote:
chandraaeddy wrote:
no bodies sub have joined the fight but Kgp coz they are near, show me one BR of M subs u lair :D :D truth is u can run cant face.
ABEL, RAWR, AST, ASST all runs ..... mouse :mrgreen:

Who was the one to post 'All subs mark AST hostile and attack them ' not me i guess :lol: just shows how u forget everything and about it i think am lying sayin MS made gate near us,Mm made nukes near to nuke us ;) fortunately ASST took all of their ops but M decalred war to us u guys were closer but waited for DOH to land on our island first then M comes behind slowly with no fight...how coward are u..U ruining the name of Mafia being such a coward chicken sitting behind his big man's muscle and talking a lot :x

Not really.

M has helped us alot, considering they lost lost of units when they helped attacking ABEL.

And also, while u were trying to push in our hive, Kgp eventually held ur attacks and still come back strong considering u had more power that them.

Seems ur not well informed :p KGP asked us to stop moving as we were close to their hive and we accepted afterwards they move their forces trap me and dragon me :p thats how war started then CARS say they just moving but instead backstab and starts attacking us :p when their cheater Lambourghini is gone they are desesperate and fall back :p them M ask for a relic and we refuse then edy starts cryin and decalres war to us

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:21 pm 
News Team
News Team

first of all ASST doesnt run...we stategically move away :)

if u noticed we still have like 5 players in hive lmfao :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:22 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

chandraaeddy wrote:
nonoc wrote:

check again those links one of those links showing i killed all heavies & lost a few armour u noob dnt u know how to open the links? ok take help of someone eslse if u can!! :evil: :twisted:

a real war is killing 500 units or more, killing 80 units and feeling proud of urself is just a noob act really that shows how noobish kid u are :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:23 pm 
News Team
News Team

@ Apex come on man lambo aint cheat he wasnt in DOH this era cuz he was scared joe would abn him cuz JOE IS WORST ADMIN EVA!!!

it intrest me to see RAWR die and looked liek it was over for them and they come abck

then DOH memebrs get banned and replaced by cars and come back...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:24 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

nonoc wrote:
chandraaeddy wrote:
nonoc wrote:

a real war is killing 500 units or more, killing 80 units and feeling proud of urself is just a noob act really that shows how noobish kid u are :lol:

how much u killed of M or M sub c'mon show me battle report big fighter :D !! no u killed nothing not just a spam muahahaha coz u save ur spams as well, i saw ur spam running too :D hahahaha

Last edited by chandraaeddy on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next