It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: WWs or HIA?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:58 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Alright, as we all know, WWs won last era. This era, I brought in a completely new list of people to play. Most of us have never played together.

The winners of this era will be only WWs or HIA.

There is no other competition. There is no real flame in F3 anymore.

We are playing there, because we dont want total domination on WWs half. This era, we will be giving them a run for their money.

Although we will try our best, we look forward to playing a fair era, with no backstabbing or cheating, and I hope they will do as well.

I dont think their will be a fight for a while considering that the era just restarted, but when there is one, be assured that It will be a huge one.

So, guys, what is the public's opinion on this?

TCA#1
M#1
Proud member of NR WIND and TFF
"I stopped working for drugs when they stopped working for me."

Post subject: Re: WWs or HIA?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:59 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
HIA

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:17 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

saskue55 wrote:
Alright, as we all know, WWs won last era. This era, I brought in a completely new list of people to play. Most of us have never played together.

The winners of this era will be only WWs or HIA.

There is no other competition. There is no real flame in F3 anymore.

We are playing there, because we dont want total domination on WWs half. This era, we will be giving them a run for their money.

Although we will try our best, we look forward to playing a fair era, with no backstabbing or cheating, and I hope they will do as well.

I dont think their will be a fight for a while considering that the era just restarted, but when there is one, be assured that It will be a huge one.

So, guys, what is the public's opinion on this?

1. WWs is not boosting reds yet. we use our Blues that we got last eras and some that are saved(an
2. its too early to say that only WWs and HIA are the only alliances that are playing its tick 150, there are other alliance who can be strong, well who knows. good luck to both sides (:
3. i never boosted reds btw
EDIT:
4. your leader Haven asked us if he can join WWs few days ago :P
--BumbleV

Highest Crystals: 93
Highest Rank: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:58 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Wow... are you serious? He actually asked to join?

That really sucks.

But as I said, we are playing the best we can. And yes, it is really early, but it doesnt seem like any other alliance is trying too hard.

You guys are 8000+ score and we are 6500+ evreyone else is about 4000-3000 score. I dont see any competition there.

TCA#1
M#1
Proud member of NR WIND and TFF
"I stopped working for drugs when they stopped working for me."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:02 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

saskue55 wrote:
Wow... are you serious? He actually asked to join?

That really sucks.

But as I said, we are playing the best we can. And yes, it is really early, but it doesnt seem like any other alliance is trying too hard.

You guys are 8000+ score and we are 6500+ evreyone else is about 4000-3000 score. I dont see any competition there.

its for real. but Luvo ignored him so he stayed to lead HIA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:22 pm 
Captain
Captain

saskue55 wrote:

Lmao Saskue that roster certainly lasted awhile. A whole 6 ticks I believe lol. And it is wrong to assume that HIA and WWs will end up going to war. Who knows what'll happen this era. Maybe they will concede to my Awesomeness and become our sub. You never know :P

gino948 wrote:

1. WWs is not boosting reds yet. we use our Blues that we got last eras and some that are saved

Lmao and that is supposed to make a difference. I don't believe anyone in HIA is using reds at least not that I am aware of. Most of us don't have tokens coming into this. So you guys already have around a 1k tick advantage on all of us.

gino948 wrote:
3. i never boosted reds btw

I'm confused at how this is relevant. Noone accused you guys of using reds. You are just making it sound like you have a guilty conscience. Its like us discussing a robbery and you randomly blurting "I didn't do it." Nervous much? I'm confused at why you are bringing tokens into this at all?

gino948 wrote:
4. your leader Haven asked us if he can join WWs few days ago :P

1. I'm the temporary leader until Saskue gets finished with exams. You never name an alliance after yourself that just makes you seem narcissistic and thats not what we were going for with the name. We went with it because we found it slightly funny as well as proving the ppoint that we would be actual competition.

gino948 wrote:
its for real. but Luvo ignored him so he stayed to lead HIA

Actually 1 I asked for and was offered a spot before this era started. I asked when I was scouting you guys last era. I however had to turn him down when HIA was moved to F3 instead of E3 where we were intended to go. And yes i did ask to join at the beginning of the era when HIA was destroyed, when 7-8 of the original members were kicked by Return. i did this to weigh my options in whether or not to go and join you or stay in HIA or what is called HIA but isn't the true HIA. I believe Saskue and I are the only remaining members of the true HIA. You don't kick a member for wanting to use a different chasis which is what return did. Also Luv actually did anything but ignore me we actually had around 9-10 messages back and forth about the topic. If he ignored me he would never have replied.

Also I was not leader at the time. Saskue was and is. Return was serving as TEMP leader and I filled in later but it was after requesting. I am also confused at why this is relevant. I guess you do view this as a threat or else you wouldn''t be trying to tear apart team chemistry. I am sticking with HIA thats all you need to do. Now all I ask is that you stay out of other peoples business and focus more on your own buddy.

Hmmm Ino of Inquisition. I think I remember conquering him on F6. Fun Fun!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:55 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

GerberBaby1 wrote:

[/color]

umm i played with a name Ino of Inquisition in F6 only when we won against iW. thats also my first come back to BD after i leaved E1A1 NC from F69 but yeah nice Try :P
btw you lead GbnG and joined GanG, then GanG leader Cassandra kicked you out of the alliance that time and conquered you haha :P
and then, Cassandra is the one that conquered me.

and yeah, becoming your sub?
haha you begged to luvo for a nap just to save urselves,
we conquered 2 of ur guys but you kicked them haha (:

last era? TCA alliance? hmmm i remember when only the 2 of us (me and Svani Joy) conquered the whole TCA team haha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:32 pm 
Captain
Captain

gino948 wrote:
GerberBaby1 wrote:

[/color]

umm i played with a name Ino of Inquisition in F6 only when we won against iW. thats also my first come back to BD after i leaved E1A1 NC from F69 but yeah nice Try :P
btw you lead GbnG and joined GanG, then GanG leader Cassandra kicked you out of the alliance that time and conquered you haha :P
and then, Cassandra is the one that conquered me.

and yeah, becoming your sub?
haha you begged to luvo for a nap just to save urselves,
we conquered 2 of ur guys but you kicked them haha (:

last era? TCA alliance? hmmm i remember when only the 2 of us (me and Svani Joy) conquered the whole TCA team haha

First off we kicked Last Hope due to inactivity. Even with the frozen tick he was inactive for over 40 ticks. You uys just hppened to conquer him 5 ticks b4 I kicked him. Polcarpus was gone regardless he never communicated during chat or messaging. We told him to relocate and after 200 ticks he had still not. He was gone b4 you conquered him.

Next we never BEGGED for an NAP in almost my exact words "hey do you wanrt an NAP untill the relics come out" Luv never responded bc his brother was in town and his son has a graduation. But the next ight he came and whined to me about one of us "attacking" you guys. Looks like you guys are the ones who need the NAP. We never once whined. Plus I don't trust yoiu guys when you agree to an NAP. Noone should.Last era when I was scouting you guys you backstabbed so many alliances that you had NAPs with.

And if you are going to brag about taking down one alliance then you should have checked out M2. Essence Shadow and I took down BO the rank 1 alliance almost single handedly. Until kentaro made me give away 3 of my relics I was rank 1 and am still the rank 1 player theere in terms of power and xtals. Alpha just has 3 relics since I gave him mine.

As for "you becoming our sub" it was a joke dude. But obviously you have no sense of humor. I should have realized that before I posted.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:49 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Bipolar much?
WWs is going to win.
That is why I stopped playing after I was conquered.

Suaske wanted me to lead when he was gone for a while and even talked to me about becoming full time leader. A few members were gone for about 21 hours so they got kicked. It is a double tick world, 21 hours is far to long. Even in a single tick world I would boot them from the allinace. What chassis? I never kicked a member for that. I kicked a member because 5 guys messaged me saying we need a better player. To tell you the thruth, the real HIA sucked. Hence the reason I said I was only going to play if we switched from E3 because AOD was going to go there and we would of sluaghtered you guys. I was the reason why you guys were even half of WWs score this era. Many of your current roster would be playing for other allinaces and you guys wouldn't be rank 2 or even 3. Pretty irravlent that know "I'm the bad guy" even after I got conquered you said you guys wanted me back.

WWs wins for the thrid time in a row, congratz guys.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:51 pm 
Captain
Captain

Random was kicked bc he wanted to use mechs

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next