It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: WWs or HIA?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:35 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Pretty sure he wasn't.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:46 pm 
Captain
Captain

Thats not what he says and what other members said

Last edited by GerberBaby1 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:15 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Haven, It wasnt Return that did it. It was Essence when he was leading for a while. He was the one who kicked Random.

And Gino, yes you guys destroyed TCA. There is no question in that. The thing is, when you attacked us, you were marked as blue. Your leader had agreed to a NAP with us. Thats why we allowed those two OPs in our hive.

But forget about that era, its in the past. All that matters is this era. We have a NAP, yet you attack our members? Some treaty that is. A "NAP" Is an Non Agreesion pact. And you guys already violated the "N" and the "A".

The reason that we havent attacked WWs yet is because we have spines. We dont turn back on our word. We know of something called honor. That is something you guys have to learn.

Dont get me wrong, Luv is an excellent leader and you guys are really good players, but its just that the way you guys play with no honor. We will keep our word, but you guys are quite opposite.

TCA#1
M#1
Proud member of NR WIND and TFF
"I stopped working for drugs when they stopped working for me."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:55 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

saskue55 wrote:
Haven, It wasnt Return that did it. It was Essence when he was leading for a while. He was the one who kicked Random.

And Gino, yes you guys destroyed TCA. There is no question in that. The thing is, when you attacked us, you were marked as blue. Your leader had agreed to a NAP with us. Thats why we allowed those two OPs in our hive.

But forget about that era, its in the past. All that matters is this era. We have a NAP, yet you attack our members? Some treaty that is. A "NAP" Is an Non Agreesion pact. And you guys already violated the "N" and the "A".

The reason that we havent attacked WWs yet is because we have spines. We dont turn back on our word. We know of something called honor. That is something you guys have to learn.

Dont get me wrong, Luv is an excellent leader and you guys are really good players, but its just that the way you guys play with no honor. We will keep our word, but you guys are quite opposite.

look bro, Luvo asked for a NAP in TCA that time.
you ignored him. didnt even respond. dont you think every leader will think that its a "No" answer if you didnt respond? and nice, your team have Honor? i just looked at how BO Failed because of Backstabbing

Highest Crystals: 93
Highest Rank: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:15 pm 
Captain
Captain

gino948 wrote:
saskue55 wrote:

look bro, Luvo asked for a NAP in TCA that time.
you ignored him. didnt even respond. dont you think every leader will think that its a "No" answer if you didnt respond? and nice, your team have Honor? i just looked at how BO Failed because of Backstabbing

Saskue was never in BO saskue lead SOTO. As you can see HIA is not BO even if Psycho and Jig Saw were in BO.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:18 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Gino, when I was leading TCA, I was the one who asked HIM for a NAP and He ignored ME.

So he has been feeding you a lie. When you attacked us, you were marked as Blue. But of course that doenst bother you right?

TCA#1
M#1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:21 pm 
Captain
Captain

saskue55 wrote:
Gino, when I was leading TCA, I was the one who asked HIM for a NAP and He ignored ME.

So he has been feeding you a lie. When you attacked us, you were marked as Blue. But of course that doenst bother you right?

Of course it doesn't bc it sounds better when it doesn't look like they backstabbed an alliance.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:32 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Haha, excactly. But I really want to forget about that era. I want to just play this era and have fun.

BTW, is TTA still on for M2?

TCA#1
M#1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:35 pm 
Captain
Captain

saskue55 wrote:
BTW, is TTA still on for M2?

Ya just sent out the coordinates to all the members again. Should be an easy win.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:16 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Lol ok. If you kick me your gonna stop being awesome :P

I dont think that im gonna remember the coords, so im gonna just look up the tag TTA

TCA#1
M#1

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next