It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: godfather and smoke epic fail
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:52 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I have decided that the whole BD world should know of the godfather, and smoke's failure and personal debauchery. These two tried and failed to backstab their own alliance (PoKe). No they couldn't even pull off a simple snatch and run. Well I might have had something to do with it ;) . Anyways I have decided to post my conversations with the almighty godfather to hopefully show others he is a shameful, and honorless player. :o

Post subject: Re: godfather and smoke epic fail
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:01 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

godfather: If you online message me back theres something i wanna talk about with you
Me: whats up
Godfather: I wish for this to say between us but right now i could make WWs win this round with out much of a fight but im wanting to know if you have a place in WWs for me and a friend N:5739 E:7726 (these are the coordinates to his failure in crime smoke)
Me: why would the two of you (which counting marine is 3) leave the #1 alliance ? (Marine failed also but give him credit he at least tried)
godfather: We have our reason Marine just didnt like us Me and Smoke dont like our leader me and him have been carry most of the attacks we want to join a better alliance. (key words better alliance) :D

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Now i have at this point already decided that this isn't going to work I have known him to be a dispicable player for awhile now, i would never take him in. So i will string him along and get as much out of him as possible, since PoKe was attacking my friends HOLY at this time.
Me: how much time are we talking about cuz i would have to ask for 2 volunteers from WWs to go to a sub.
godfather: With in 10 ticks would be the best time to attack becasue they have became very busy with HOLY and 300 units max at the hive (With out mine and smokes ) Smoke controls the op they are on so it will take at least 6 ticks to get back (with gates ) if there jammed it would be like 15 ticks With us still on there side tho they can get back here within time of there shields wearing off
Me: give me a few ticks to see if i can get 2 volunteers
I am also now trying to get in touch with Misty (leader of PoKe)
Godfather: While ur looking for members we both have a op near u guys for relocation there wont be any units on them untill we relocate

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:40 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Godfather: Will WWs be starting a attack any time soon tho if so then you will see mine and Smokes units attacking some of the members
Me: we aren't in position to start an attack anytime soon, it would take prolly about 12 to 24 ticks to get close enough to attack
Godfather: Well if u could get some type of attack here started in the next few ticks me and Smoke plan on attacking them
Me: i put it out there to my alliance already so far i got no response but not too many on yet. (which i never did :D)
Godfather: Well a few things has came up and it has made what were wanting to do even easiser so i hope theres room for us tomorrow or later to night But just let me know the sec you pick two ppl
Misty finally replys to my inquiry if she is online or not. I point out to her the two ops in our hive of smoke and godfather, trying to spell it out without telling her, cuz i don't know if i am talking to her or someone with her login information.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:45 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Godfather: Whys one of ur members attacking our ops ? (cuz i haven't told them anything duh :shock: )
Me:misty spotted them and told me to take them, what should i do? I don't want her to think something is up (clever thinking and almost the truth)
Godfather: She just went to bed can u plz not attackI said we was making them into radars so if she asks there going to be radars becasue we asked if we could make one
Now he starts spitting out information which i relay to HOLY
Godfather: btw here a piece of news you will like NON of them will be online all day tomorrow

They have a member on look out for them but he has to work so they will be a easy win

Also a 3/4 of the whole alliance army is here N:4414 E:12808
Me: dang i will have to see what we can do, only a few of my squads are close enough and the closest gate we have to your hive is still 24 or so ticks away.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:53 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

#782 yea this has drug on for almost 30 ticks now and yea i still can't get Misty to understand yet she is going to get stabbed in the back. So i got to keep talking to and leading on this honorless cretin.
Godfather:Hey how long out it take u guys to get units on this gate N:6897 E:15629 Me and Pyscho both have a op in this area N:6577 E:13794 we would need some help from WWs to keep PoKe off of us
Me: well we have some units close to there, but not many, and with one of the relics still in hostile type territrory i don't know how many we could spare, but i can send out a mass and see what kind of response i getI have 8 responses to the volunteer mass and one volutneer so far.
#801 yep almost 50 ticks now
Godfather: Ok we both have another op over there will you make sure you subs dont attack them this time
Godfather: One more thing they plan on attack HOLY @ tick 820 and if you guys attack be4 we can leave plz make sure not to attack me or smoke

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:00 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

finally misty has accepted my messenger request i finally can stop all the nonsense with Godfather and open her eyes to what unworthy players these two are.
What you guys thinks sorry for the length, but it was the only way i could get this out, so that hopefully respectable players in other eras on other worlds don't get stuck with trash of the likes of these two.

RIDE OR DIE
luvformypit
leader WWs

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:48 pm 
Private
Private

I like it makes us seem like we was going to but to bad to we got the info we needed :P your just mad becasue your going to lose on a VIDEO GAME you need a life seeing as you was either online 24/7 for 2 days or you account sharing either way you lose :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:53 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

haha I love this dubble posts......

but to return to this subject.

I think this is a bit weak, this really piss me off!
I sleep maybe three hours a day, because you were so close to us.
I do not see why they can say this.because our attacks were all pretty good.
In other terms, I saw you two days long. flying with the same people. (11 members) or you are very active, whether you do a dirty trick.
but I leave that to admin Joe. he will have to make a judge about that.

your story is nice.cutting and pasting but that may can a 3 year old boy too;)

I have a good proverb for you:the apple does not fall far from the tree!!!

good luck ;)

greetz toot

Alliance in the past:Prr,Zdg,Bdt,Loz,Meow,Mes,Sold,Gs,Fmj,PS,INDO,Wic,TSK,ST
best rank:1
most crystals:356
most relics one round:4

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:57 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

i could use the print screen but it would be too much work, you keep talking about you got the information you needed, i didn't give you anything, you just got to justify this to your leader or you get owned by an alliance that has no clue what type of backstabbing idiot it employs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next