It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: RED/UGK War
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:49 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Message sent to all of UGK

If you realize that we proved to them that our "friends" the entire time stole our spoils of war while building their chassis that would wipe us out at a later time so why not attack first then wait till die later from tjheir attack?

We have proven who's word is word and who's betrayal is who's. So again, we have been betrayed at every tick possible and yet we continue to prove that we do not betray or backstab.

I ask now for a last stand against such foreign aggression that surrounded us from tick 1 internal and external that we stood defending and honoring non aggression pacts. Stand with me in this second battle by sending everythign you have to my colony to prove to them we will not go down without a proper fight.

I am asking you to give up your freedom because our freedom was taken from us early from betrayal and prove that we were already dead and did not know it. You are all my friends going forward if you choose this I promise as I never change my name.

-Vik

Post subject: Re: RED/UGK War
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Second message sent,

The UG way of life has always proven that when our organized efforts begin that no other team has ever been more targeted from tick 1 than the UG.

UG has always fought #1 from tick 1 or #2 and #3 joining in. Our organized efforts are only a month in the making and already have earned the respect of the top #3 teams on any era we have put effort into. We have proven that while other teams take naps on the top three teams allowing them way too much time to build and conquer. UG says we are all dead already from tick 1 so why allow non aggression pacts?

We have proved many times that our unorganized efforts have led to us not being removed up until 1,000 ticks and proven many times again while we are just a month into this BD run, we are here to stay up until our ten year anniversary next year.

UG never quits or dies, only multiplies

Immortal 4 Life

-Vik

Post subject: Re: RED/UGK War
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:43 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Keep on trucking away :D

And as a heads up, while it's good to set up diplomacy, usually everyone is on here to try winning (unfortunately, that is now a range from 1st to 3rd rank instead of just 1st in order to get blue tokens). Obviously, not everyone can get the rewards. Most NAPs made are temporary and usually worded by very specifically in order to leave opportunities to fight later on. Sometimes people simply betray with no shame. Other times, people set up their terms so that it's possible for attacks between one another to occur later without making it obvious. But like I said, everyone is here to win in some way. Not many like to place with zero intention of getting something back (like i said, not many, but there are some).

Always keep your guard up and you won't be surprised.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]