It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: bounties
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:47 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:32 pm
Posts: 91
i want bounties back, but maybe something redone bounties, like perhaps one can only place a bounty on a player who has at least 100 overhead? or perhaps only on a player who is top 100 in the world? something to not let noobs get bountied by people, yet at the same time to have rewards for killing top teir players.

_________________
like a true phoenix i burn short and bright, once i burn out, i am revived to burn once more ;)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: bounties
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:12 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3325
Gender: male
princekael2 wrote:
i want bounties back, but maybe something redone bounties, like perhaps one can only place a bounty on a player who has at least 100 overhead? or perhaps only on a player who is top 100 in the world? something to not let noobs get bountied by people, yet at the same time to have rewards for killing top teir players.

Bounties will never be brought back.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: bounties
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:17 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:32 pm
Posts: 91
Korupt wrote:
princekael2 wrote:
i want bounties back, but maybe something redone bounties, like perhaps one can only place a bounty on a player who has at least 100 overhead? or perhaps only on a player who is top 100 in the world? something to not let noobs get bountied by people, yet at the same time to have rewards for killing top teir players.

Bounties will never be brought back.


i dont see why not there are ways to prevent it from being abused, and it gave gr8 rewards for players who killed top tier guys

_________________
like a true phoenix i burn short and bright, once i burn out, i am revived to burn once more ;)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: bounties
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:29 pm
Posts: 1615
Location: In Seth's back yard under a rock
Gender: male
princekael2 wrote:
Korupt wrote:
princekael2 wrote:
i want bounties back, but maybe something redone bounties, like perhaps one can only place a bounty on a player who has at least 100 overhead? or perhaps only on a player who is top 100 in the world? something to not let noobs get bountied by people, yet at the same time to have rewards for killing top teir players.

Bounties will never be brought back.


i dont see why not there are ways to prevent it from being abused, and it gave gr8 rewards for players who killed top tier guys


it was abused to farm oil and metal, make a few multi cols, then put a big old bounty on one then boom easy and free stuff.

_________________
Retired Sr.mod


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl