It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: ECO/NOMY vs ILYS
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:37 pm 
Captain
Captain

As stated before (geez, do ALL of you need glasses?) i was asked to provide information on your past character and behavior. I provided information. Regardless of how outdated it may or may not be, it still sheds some light on who you were regardless as to who you've become. Even if you have quit account sharing, there is always that thought that maybe, just maybe, they could do it again. (AGAIN, NOT SAYING YOU DID)

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:27 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

CodeoftheSith wrote:
As stated before (geez, do ALL of you need glasses?) i was asked to provide information on your past character and behavior. I provided information. Regardless of how outdated it may or may not be, it still sheds some light on who you were regardless as to who you've become. Even if you have quit account sharing, there is always that thought that maybe, just maybe, they could do it again. (AGAIN, NOT SAYING YOU DID)

thank you for making my point :)

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:06 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Yet more attention for the attention whore!!!!

has everyone paid homage to jett yet?..... he needs attention!!!

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:14 am 
Captain
Captain

lol Staffy ur still funny with your lack of response to anything i said.

And as for you Apple, I'm not making your point. I'm stating the same thing i've stated for the last 10 posts. You were all simply trying to come up with arguments where they did not exist.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:22 am 
Corporal
Corporal

CodeoftheSith wrote:
lol Staffy ur still funny with your lack of response to anything i said.

And as for you Apple, I'm not making your point. I'm stating the same thing i've stated for the last 10 posts. You were all simply trying to come up with arguments where they did not exist.

you have posted old news into new news therefore trying to mix the two up even if you say specifically that your not you STILL are, unless you have an alternative explanation..stirring up (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) is the same explanation...

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:12 pm 
Captain
Captain

yet with the giant disclaimer i'm pretty sure no one believed it to be new news and recognized the fact of what its purpose was other then the members of TLA who have posted here prior. Only you, Langy, and Staffy seem to have mixed up the facts.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:22 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

CodeoftheSith wrote:
yet with the giant disclaimer i'm pretty sure no one believed it to be new news and recognized the fact of what its purpose was other then the members of TLA who have posted here prior. Only you, Langy, and Staffy seem to have mixed up the facts.

I am not responding because you appeal to the lowest common detonator!

your on a smear campaign and you will stoop to any level to achieve a result. My response is you want attention because your an attention whore. You wanna feel important even when its a matter that does not concern you you wanna get involved.

you wanna win an argument I am not prepared to have with you lol. you are a troll and an attention whore that's all. your opinion is worthless at best.

I ask a question lol.... your smear campaign lol... will it stop me or my team from winning f2 or any other era we choose to play? will it cuase us any problems other then its natural irritation of having to deal with an ignorant nub like yourself?

other then to create tension and attempt to smear the good name of myself or those of my team members what is it your are exactly accomplishing.

All I see you doing is going round and round in circles spouting jealous hateful comments about me and my family lol.

meanwhile TLA will win F2. ECO will 2nd and whoever we decide for 3rd will get 3rd I can tell you now it will be AT00. I have control of F2 and any era I play my team and family will be a feature.

your hate and your attention seeking do nothing but show your immaturity.

I hope you get help learn how to respect people and just move on. I think your concern over all things staffy is not healthy and I sure as hell don't care about you. like I said if you died tomorrow I would not be happy... I would not be sad... frankly I would just not care in anyway. On the list of things that concern me you and your need to smear my good name does not even register :).

The fact I am so important to you in your life is a worry I just hope you get help for it is all.

goodluck mate

Staffy

P.S this website may help you to a degree jett!

http://www.qatarliving.com/node/2562576

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:09 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

My God guys, it really isnt worth all this

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:25 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

clownking wrote:
to be honest bottom line. if we cheated we would be pulled up this era unless you think joe cant do his job? but we haven't and as such we beat pro's and admins
you think if we cheated routhy couldn't tell? as such we won fair square and legitimately and rather then trying to tarnish hard working skilled players you should be congratulating us for being the best the era had to offer.

but you wont because if you did that then you would get no attention!!

I know admins that have cheated i.e illona which was self confessed. what you are saying is that mistakes are permanent and people cant change.

guess that means you will always be an idiot!

Alas, my name got pulled in here.

Regarding what I can and cannot do on .com: I can see account ban logs, but I certainly cannot detect anything ingame, as I'm only a regular player ingame on .com.

On the era itself? Disappointing for me for a few reasons:
1. Oh god so many allies. I generally make a point of never playing in huge sub/brother coalitions because I think it detracts from the quality of gameplay. I'm glad we got conquered, what a dreadfully boring era that would have been otherwise.

2. Alas, the alliance! I knew we were history when I discussed our mutual grievances with Staffy. I was confident that I could address his feeling that we hadn't killed much by killing a target he designated. How wrong I was, waiting in vain for enough people to be on to be able to kill the target.

3. I really had no passion for it. I've not played for some time, and this era didn't will any real enthusiasm out of me. It became work, a job to do, something I actually did alongside admining kongregate, rather than a leisurely pastime that I enjoyed. My heart wasn't in this, and it showed. Judged by the way a lot of the other alliance members played, I must assume that theirs wasn't either.

Maybe I'll try and kick off an alliance that would actually be my idea of fun (see: ONE alliance taking on seemingly ridiculous odds, rather than deliberately trying to work the era in a way that guarantees me a very boring win)

Alex, much as I like you. You called me into a boring era full of bored people. I'll not be joining another era with you unless the chance of success is almost zero (because a pleasant surprise is better than an unpleasant one).

Peace out.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7