It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: ECO/NOMY vs ILYS
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:05 pm 
Captain
Captain

funnily enough those 3 original TLA members were the 3 major account sharers. Besides who knows if any of your other members are also account sharers?

Just remember, i'm not saying anyone has been account sharing. I'm simply shedding light on your past, which can be used to predict future actions and judge your character.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:27 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Hero wrote:
appleseed434 wrote:
CodeoftheSith wrote:
Thought i might shed some light on Langy's, Staffy's and Appleseed's characters

viewtopic.php?f=262&t=13766

Bottom of page 1 starting with Gino's post (2nd to last one) and continues for a few pages until it just gets to nothing but smack talk. Either way, theirs undeniable proof from appleseed sending me a pm saying they account shared, and them even admitting it right in the forums. (Sidenote: Victor Stone of the relishes was Staffy, Defdnooblz was Appleseed, and Langy wasn't banned or even convicted as far as i can remember)

DISCLAIMER: Can't say they account shared this round, but they have in the past and considering they have most of the same players, possibly did this era as well. Just giving some insight on ECO/NOMY's characters. I haven't paid attention to the era just saw this thread and decided to snoop around so idk if they did account share or cheat in any way. If they did, Again? seriously? if they managed win (is it in doubt at this point?) without cheating, well then good for them! its about time and i look forward to fighting them myself again!

there are only 3 original TLA players left.....so good luck with your claims :lol:
(troll)

alex-you guys never fought

give me some BRs NOT ON SUBS or SUICIDE ATTACKS after war was already over, prove me wrong with even 50 kills and i will agree that blue managed to contribute half as much as eco1 all era(granted 3-4x the firepower)

pretty sure they did this with different wording:
First of all - If you felt we were poor allies - You could have said that during the round. At any point, you could have went at me and said "Hey, Alex, I would like to break the coalition... This isn't working for us. You OK with it?". You didn't.

you guys would never have stood a chance against eco or nomy on their own even if we didnt kill your armies/take your network from the start, it just would have taken several times longer

btw who was it who had 100+ ships waiting on both gold and eco hive doorsteps DURING tit war?did most of it by gating so it wouldnt be seen? *cough*BACKSTAB*cough*

the peaceful solution was on the table a week prior dont give that *CENSORED*

Ok, I know I said I wouldn't post again but this guy ^ :lol:

We easily could have wiped ECO and NOMY clean for about 1k ticks. No chance, you guys would have been destroyed. And don't deny it, eveyone that was there could see it. And 100+ ships, try 55, and it was to go after AT00 relic if you must know, before we learned ECO was butt buddy's with them.

And weird, talk with ECO1 again. I spoke with the leader the whole time. They helped push the TIT sub off that island on the north. Me and 1 other member (of BLUE)wiped out all TIT sub members that we easily could have let kill ECO1 and blitz you guy. Congrats, you killed the 500 inf on that op. I took out 400 tanks the day prior, of the main. (I'll post BR's so this guys will shut up) And Staffy knows this too.

do post those

Again, we had no backstab planned. Those ships where there due to no E or lumber to convert to move. They were meant for AT00 before ECO was all like "OH NOEZ! I LOVE AT00, DON"T ATTACK OR WE'LL RAGE!!!!"

Anyway, now i'm done.

blue had more ships, no coordination...not enough more ships, and you forget sick was warring gold because they were allied with blue, first 1k ticks with gold not being gold...=lod+lodb+sick vs blue...oh you wanna fight eco and gold at the same time? okay...lol

so let me get this straight...

you had 80 ships 5 TICKS from a colony in nomy hive and that was meant for at00? we are not talking about the 50 squads that were parked directly above at00, you wanna count those? okay 130 squads not in battle/in direct vicinity of NOMY hive,80 of which were also near eco hive during battle with tits that you were supposedly fighting :roll:

i saw no battles, and the only players i saw moving more then once a day were malek/turtle/alex, in terms of power i only ever saw turtle drop until the very end...no power drop= no kills

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:40 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hero wrote:
appleseed434 wrote:
CodeoftheSith wrote:
Thought i might shed some light on Langy's, Staffy's and Appleseed's characters

viewtopic.php?f=262&t=13766

Bottom of page 1 starting with Gino's post (2nd to last one) and continues for a few pages until it just gets to nothing but smack talk. Either way, theirs undeniable proof from appleseed sending me a pm saying they account shared, and them even admitting it right in the forums. (Sidenote: Victor Stone of the relishes was Staffy, Defdnooblz was Appleseed, and Langy wasn't banned or even convicted as far as i can remember)

DISCLAIMER: Can't say they account shared this round, but they have in the past and considering they have most of the same players, possibly did this era as well. Just giving some insight on ECO/NOMY's characters. I haven't paid attention to the era just saw this thread and decided to snoop around so idk if they did account share or cheat in any way. If they did, Again? seriously? if they managed win (is it in doubt at this point?) without cheating, well then good for them! its about time and i look forward to fighting them myself again!

there are only 3 original TLA players left.....so good luck with your claims :lol:
(troll)

alex-you guys never fought

give me some BRs NOT ON SUBS or SUICIDE ATTACKS after war was already over, prove me wrong with even 50 kills and i will agree that blue managed to contribute half as much as eco1 all era(granted 3-4x the firepower)

pretty sure they did this with different wording:
First of all - If you felt we were poor allies - You could have said that during the round. At any point, you could have went at me and said "Hey, Alex, I would like to break the coalition... This isn't working for us. You OK with it?". You didn't.

you guys would never have stood a chance against eco or nomy on their own even if we didnt kill your armies/take your network from the start, it just would have taken several times longer

btw who was it who had 100+ ships waiting on both gold and eco hive doorsteps DURING tit war?did most of it by gating so it wouldnt be seen? *cough*BACKSTAB*cough*

the peaceful solution was on the table a week prior dont give that *CENSORED*

Ok, I know I said I wouldn't post again but this guy ^ :lol:

We easily could have wiped ECO and NOMY clean for about 1k ticks. No chance, you guys would have been destroyed. And don't deny it, eveyone that was there could see it. And 100+ ships, try 55, and it was to go after AT00 relic if you must know, before we learned ECO was butt buddy's with them.

And weird, talk with ECO1 again. I spoke with the leader the whole time. They helped push the TIT sub off that island on the north. Me and 1 other member (of BLUE)wiped out all TIT sub members that we easily could have let kill ECO1 and blitz you guy. Congrats, you killed the 500 inf on that op. I took out 400 tanks the day prior, of the main. (I'll post BR's so this guys will shut up) And Staffy knows this too.

Again, we had no backstab planned. Those ships where there due to no E or lumber to convert to move. They were meant for AT00 before ECO was all like "OH NOEZ! I LOVE AT00, DON"T ATTACK OR WE'LL RAGE!!!!"

Anyway, now i'm done.

Let me just say you would not have destroyed us for 1k ticks.

you guys where inactive, terribly unorganized, did not fight together and would only attack weak alliances there is no way in hell you would have taken ECO or GOLD, Go wake up to yourself Ryan. Alex your alliance did nothing but crystal whore all era and attack small alliances. feel wronged all you want but I guarantee if you guys deserved 1st you would have had it. I would have ensured you got it. You guys can cry all you want to whoever you want. you where trying to deny NOMY who deserved the win the win and manipulate people against us.

where I come from this is not an allie.

I am dissapointed in you Alexander. you did not take me seriously.... to you I was just a puppet dancing for you. that is not an allie, not a friend and not something I will ever stand for! And I hope you now take me seriously!

staffy

P.S Jett stone your a lyer and a cheat yourself so bad so is pot calling the kettle black!!!

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:50 pm 
Captain
Captain

clownking wrote:
P.S Jett stone your a lyer and a cheat yourself so bad so is pot calling the kettle black!!!

Liar? the only person i've lied to was your alliance in order to expose them as account sharers, aside from that i simply don't answer the question or answer it only vaguely so as to avoid the question. Theres a difference ya know! And cheat? lmao your hilarious, when on earth have i cheated? Please, PM me in f2 and we'll discuss it. This topic isn't about me.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:54 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

CodeoftheSith wrote:
clownking wrote:

Liar? the only person i've lied to was your alliance in order to expose them as account sharers, aside from that i simply don't answer the question or answer it only vaguely so as to avoid the question. Theres a difference ya know! And cheat? lmao your hilarious, when on earth have i cheated? Please, PM me in f2 and we'll discuss it. This topic isn't about me.

you are a self confessed liar, cheat and a spie. your character is untrustworthy by nature and you want to get involved in this thread and spout lies and deceit.

your sole purpose in this game is to manipulate and deceive alliances and you wanna talk about my character in an irrelevant manner.

that is like O.J Simpson calling someone a murderer!!

As to talking to you further in any medium.... I would rather poke my eyes out with hot pokers!

In regards to this other crap.... I don't care... ILYS where manipulating they did not deserve the win. They would never have gotten it. I think everyone should stop crying. The deserving party will now win this ERA it's done and dealt with.

My family will NOT be taken lightly we have friends everywhere now and will not go quietly into the night.

cry complain carry on as much as you like... Its not gonna change a thing!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:36 pm 
Captain
Captain

clownking wrote:
CodeoftheSith wrote:
clownking wrote:

you are a self confessed liar, cheat and a spie. your character is untrustworthy by nature and you want to get involved in this thread and spout lies and deceit.

your sole purpose in this game is to manipulate and deceive alliances and you wanna talk about my character in an irrelevant manner.

that is like O.J Simpson calling someone a murderer!!

As to talking to you further in any medium.... I would rather poke my eyes out with hot pokers!

In regards to this other crap.... I don't care... ILYS where manipulating they did not deserve the win. They would never have gotten it. I think everyone should stop crying. The deserving party will now win this ERA it's done and dealt with.

My family will NOT be taken lightly we have friends everywhere now and will not go quietly into the night.

cry complain carry on as much as you like... Its not gonna change a thing!

confessed liar? in one single case out of 2 years of playing BD i lied once, and that was to root out account sharers and cheats. And regardless of me being untrustworthy, undeniable proof from no matter the source is undeniable. I posted PM's from apple and he even admitted to it in the forums. So regardless of whether or not i am "untrustworthy" your own members are the ones telling of their lowly nature.

My sole purpose? at this point i could say my only purpose would be to reveal to all of Battle Dawn what a poor character you are but that would be untrue. More of a side job :lol: My purpose in this game is to simply have fun in whatever way i desire.

My honor is only questioned by you, and your fellow account sharers. To which you have no proof or evidence of me being "untrustworthy" other then the fact that i DID infiltrate your alliance and tell my true alliance (GOO) of all of your unit locations, who was online, and other classified intel. So long as you had never account shared, i would never have even considered such a tactic. Therefore, as long as my opponents do not sink to such low tactics as cheating, they have nothing to fear from me of being untrustworthy. Tell me Staffy, which is the worse offense? To cheat and use underhanded tactics in order to "win" an era? or to use covert tactics that are not against the game's rules in order to expose the latter?

I owned you in what? 5 different threads staffy? i was giving you the option to not make it public again. Now we're publicizing this again. You sure you don't want to take it to PMs and not ruin this thread anymore?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:57 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

in your own words...we only have the words of a liar to say hes not a liar,

again in your words though, admins are welcome to search us head to toe, far as i know there has been no account sharing since TLA/GOO and i am generally in the know on what goes on in our alliances...granted this will be the first "full" era i have played since :D

To cheat and use underhanded tactics in order to "win" an era? or to use covert tactics that are not against the game's rules in order to expose the latter?

---idk you tell me how spying for other alliances is not a cheap, dirty underhanded tactic---just because the administers dont ban for it doesn't mean its not cheating...

the difference:
--if admins banned players for spying on their fellow alliances then player base would shrink enormously-this is a style of play so to speak and can not be bannable or business drops, a dirty cheap underhanded one but nontheless
--admins ban for account sharing: player learns their lesson(supposedly) comes back/gets unbanned and doesn't do it again, they find better team mates, problem solved, they dont have to alter their game play past finding
better team mates

battledawn is a BUSINESS

if making something bannable drops income, they WONT do it

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:18 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ok Alex enough is enough now man.

Quote:
Daniel, Glenn, I am truly disappointed in you guys. As a former friend, a former ally and a battle dawn Leader. Have a nice life.

Firstly Any decisions regarding ILYS was Made by myself Due to the fact of me organizing our brotherhood, and to see you flame Staffy is just very disappointing as im the one who ordered attacks on you not staffy so if you want to throw the backstabber excuse around then throw it at me buddy.

Quote:
Now, I could throw some dirt up myself (Xe asking me if we'd war, Ceja giving me nice logs of Langy saying he wants to kill AB to prevent us from using them against Gold or the endless amount of brainwashing that we were against you guys to your members) but I don't really feel the need. I think it's childish.

Let me just say how discussing this is and a reminder to all where your loyalties lie. Raichu helps you out as a friend and you try destroy him by providing evidence of him giving you Logs of my chats to him, Do u do this to all who only tried to help you out?

Quote:
And the last one... We were there fighting, were we not? At first Gold had a NAP with SiCK and we were making one... SiCK broke the NAP and we supported Gold in it. I don't really see how on earth that can be seen as us being unfaithful. Ask CMS, he was willing to NAP me until the very end.

Are u serious my friend. firstly yes you took out any units that threatened you and fought well, but you also realized your members wernt active enough to fight a decent battle so you decided to play mind games with SicK,TITS and GolD and message Nomad to attack Gold and ECO and you would stay in the South, in order for you to try increase your gap when in first place. *Evidence provided by Nomad* Thx Nomad you are respected by us all.

Constant Skype chats and ingame messages sent to AB,ATOO and a few more trying to put a paranoid seed in there heads to try attack us in order for your clan to Gain win without putting in hard work for it.

I approached you all through era telling you we were recieving all this information and u just laughed it off and said you were just playing around and liked to mess with peoples heads, I explained you were wasting your time and really needed to work on your diplomacy skills because no one liked you guys. To busy with the attitude that you were Elite players who didnt need friends, Guess what you did need friends and when the time come you had no one Alex because you spent all era thinking you were too good for everyone.

You mention u were receiving logs about us hitting AB in order to prevent you having any help for a possible attack later in era? so you have known for atleast 200-300 ticks what was happening and is why you put all your anti spam around the world. Why where you not organised for our attack? we did tell you in 100-150 ticks advance that we wanted relics from you peacefully and give you 3rd spot but shrugged off and laughed at because you would not settle for 3rd. Too proud to admit you were beaten in all areas by a better team (No offense to your players).

Quote:
[04/28/12] Langy: no hard feelings man and i hope it doesnt ruin any friendships

Bull, Langy. If even had the thought of no hard feelings and not ruining friendships, then you wouldn't have done this in the first place. Before this round I thought of you as a honorable as friends of mine spoke so highly of you. Guess you didn't intend to show that honor to your friends eh? Same goes to you Staff.

Good day.

Malek its unfortunate buddy as it wasnt personal towards you and if you knew half the things Alex was doing then it wouldnt have ended like this, but i respect your loyalty to him and will not hassle you on skype anymore buddy and the same goes to you also Crus.

Alex ur a manipulating little **** who gives half the facts and to be frank mate the way you lead the clan you had was an insult to all of them and if they were not so loyal to you we would have made them boot you long ago and actually had a chance of surviving the era.

As your well aware Alex calling us Backstabbers just makes you look like another failed Leader who needs to call the word Backstabbing to make you feel better about the fact that is was you who failed Alex not others, Diplomacy is a big key to BD and u failed miserably and even tried planning the demise of your only friends for the era, so if im guilty of Backstabbing by just beating you to the punch buddy then im willing to wear the tag :)

Im sorry to all ILYS for what went down guys and i wish it was handled different but as provided by Seed in his copy's of logs there was too much evidence to sit back and wait for the back stab.

As for Raichu Alex we will stick by him to the end because we help players learn by there mistakes and Guide them to become better players, so Best of Luck Alex and Ill be around ILYS if you ever want to chat to me agin via Skype. I dont take BD into RL and all you guys are great guys who will always have my respect.

Before i forget

A big thank you to our Family ECO for assistance and loyalty all era, NOMY is proud of you all and we cant describe our gratitude towards all of you.

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

Last edited by Langy on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

At f2:

It is clear to me ILYS attempted to puppet me and my team. know that we will never be manipulated or used by anybody. I say this and I stick by it! If ILYS deserved to win this era I would have given it to them only but not just because they are ILYS that was never gonna happen.

ILYS underestimated me and my team and thought we where in their pocket they thought the could get an era with no work because we would do it for them and then be happy with a short result. I mean seriously that does not work in RL why would it work here?

anyway we proved that we are the best team and the most deserving but alot of that has to do with my family.

As such I want all my family to know how important you are to me and how thankful we are for your help. As Langy said words really don't describe it.

but all of ECO including all subs all of AT00 and my many many other allies and friends I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the help you have provided NOMY (TLA) this era. we will always be here for all of you both as friends and allies.

thankyou

Okay Jett!!!!

I would be the 1st to put my hand up and state that I have made mistakes in the past. probly many of them. Mistakes are there to teach a lesson's and allow us to grow and be better people.

as is Jett you have no one, No friends no family and no allies. This is because your a liar and a manipulator.

in PM f6 you once told me your a spy and that you used to account share a long time ago once. obviously I don't have the msg's anymore but to me it makes your points invalid.

also players and admins like Ilona have also advised me that they once got caught for account sharing and Ilona is highly trustworthy lovely girl and a great admin. Are you saying she cheats now on her worlds she plays?

what I am saying is sometimes mistakes get made and I for one am not immune to that but its how you pick your self up from that and move forward is what defines us as people.

you however Jett have no family... No friends and no allies. All you have is this forum thread to make you feel important in anyway.

maybe let the admins do there job and try playing the game for once in your miserable life jett :)

cheers :P

p.s jett if you didn't want to make this stuff public then maybe you should not have involved yourself in a thread that has nothing to do with you!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 am 
Specialist
Specialist

Ok, Seeing as I'm incredibly lazy I cba getting quotes. :D

First, If OJ simpson KNOWS someone is a murderer it doesn't change the fact that that person Is a murderer.

Second, all this about us being inactive is bull.
I know FOR A FACT that i was the least active member of ILYS, other than when people had to go due to IRL reasons, and I was able to get on for roughly 18 hours a day if I knew when i had to get on, otherwise probably about 12 minimum. Don't give me inactivity crap.

Also, you proved you were the most deserving?
Wow, Impressive. You attacked us when we were weaker than we'd been for a while, with roughly 2x our member count. Truly deserving when you gang up on us.
Don't give us the crap that you were willing to let us live either. Malek had OVER 3600 spy prot and went down to 2. That's a long time for you have been plotting to kill us. And if you really just wanted to end the round then surely you'd have taken the relics and left? Notice how we didn't defend them at all? But instead you actively hunt down as much as you could.

And don't keep up with the we backstabbed you crap. I know for a fact you guys are good players, don't diminish that reputation by not letting yourself even be labeled with the tag backstabber....
Accept the fact that you went against a promise to be brother alliance. AKA backstab.
We built against you? Reasons have already been stated for that. NEVER ONCE were they created with the intention of going against you guys.

Also, if this
"
Firstly Any decisions regarding ILYS was Made by myself Due to the fact of me organizing our brotherhood, and to see you flame Staffy is just very disappointing as im the one who ordered attacks on you not staffy so if you want to throw the backstabber excuse around then throw it at me buddy."

Is true, then I'll straight up apologize to blaming staffy for this.
Sorry staffy. :p

*Yao ming*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next