It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: ECO/NOMY vs ILYS
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:28 pm 
Captain
Captain

clownking wrote:
Okay Jett!!!!

I would be the 1st to put my hand up and state that I have made mistakes in the past. probly many of them. Mistakes are there to teach a lesson's and allow us to grow and be better people.

as is Jett you have no one, No friends no family and no allies. This is because your a liar and a manipulator.

in PM f6 you once told me your a spy and that you used to account share a long time ago once. obviously I don't have the msg's anymore but to me it makes your points invalid.

also players and admins like Ilona have also advised me that they once got caught for account sharing and Ilona is highly trustworthy lovely girl and a great admin. Are you saying she cheats now on her worlds she plays?

what I am saying is sometimes mistakes get made and I for one am not immune to that but its how you pick your self up from that and move forward is what defines us as people.

you however Jett have no family... No friends and no allies. All you have is this forum thread to make you feel important in anyway.

maybe let the admins do there job and try playing the game for once in your miserable life jett :)

cheers :P

p.s jett if you didn't want to make this stuff public then maybe you should not have involved yourself in a thread that has nothing to do with you!!

Alright and here we go again. *cracks knuckles*

No friends? no family? Alright, tell me who is Pendrakis, Soldier of Fortune, Gino, Ino, Fierce, Sebulba, Lord Stone, Dumbledore, Herek, Head Hunter, Speedaboy, Priss, Kapp, Rexas, Nephasm, Toysinmyattic, OrlandoKev, Kerss, Mitsuki, and a host of other major players i can't even begin to name? Just because you hate me, doesn't mean others do as well. NEXT.

Told you i account shared? what moron would send that in a message? you'd just have done the same thing i did to you and posted the bloody thing on the forum like i did with Apple's PMs to me about you account sharing. Thats the lamest lie i've ever heard. Everyone knows i'm completely against cheating and when i found out a group of friends i used to play with cheated, i left them. NEXT

I don't know Ilona so i can't comment on her. Ilona is not you, and you i have talked to extensively. I know your character, i don't know Ilona.

And if you read my original post maybe in the section labeled "DISCLAIMER:" you'd have seen that in no way did i say you had account shared this era. Nor did imply it in any way. I merely sought to provide information on your history and background. If i was going to say you account shared this round, i would have looked for some evidence prior before making any statements.. If your going to accuse me, accuse me for the right things.

As for the admins, they have so many problems sometimes they can use a little push to help them discover certain problems.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:57 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

ThyLastPenguin wrote:
Ok, Seeing as I'm incredibly lazy I cba getting quotes. :D

First, If OJ simpson KNOWS someone is a murderer it doesn't change the fact that that person Is a murderer.

Second, all this about us being inactive is bull.
I know FOR A FACT that i was the least active member of ILYS, other than when people had to go due to IRL reasons, and I was able to get on for roughly 18 hours a day if I knew when i had to get on, otherwise probably about 12 minimum. Don't give me inactivity crap.

Also, you proved you were the most deserving?
Wow, Impressive. You attacked us when we were weaker than we'd been for a while, with roughly 2x our member count. Truly deserving when you gang up on us.
Don't give us the crap that you were willing to let us live either. Malek had OVER 3600 spy prot and went down to 2. That's a long time for you have been plotting to kill us. And if you really just wanted to end the round then surely you'd have taken the relics and left? Notice how we didn't defend them at all? But instead you actively hunt down as much as you could.

And don't keep up with the we backstabbed you crap. I know for a fact you guys are good players, don't diminish that reputation by not letting yourself even be labeled with the tag backstabber....
Accept the fact that you went against a promise to be brother alliance. AKA backstab.
We built against you? Reasons have already been stated for that. NEVER ONCE were they created with the intention of going against you guys.

Also, if this
"
Firstly Any decisions regarding ILYS was Made by myself Due to the fact of me organizing our brotherhood, and to see you flame Staffy is just very disappointing as im the one who ordered attacks on you not staffy so if you want to throw the backstabber excuse around then throw it at me buddy."

Is true, then I'll straight up apologize to blaming staffy for this.
Sorry staffy. :p

The Pokemon Alliance was never my idea., but as leader I take responsibility for everything even if not my blame!

you didn't deserve the round not because you where inactive not because you guys did nothing but because we killed SICK we killed LOBD matter of fact all the major wars where fought buy NOMY. and you guys did nothing but fight small alliances and subs.

I repeat if you guys deserved 1st. You would all be 1st right now!

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:11 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

ThyLastPenguin wrote:
Ok, Seeing as I'm incredibly lazy I cba getting quotes. :D

First, If OJ simpson KNOWS someone is a murderer it doesn't change the fact that that person Is a murderer.

Second, all this about us being inactive is bull.
I know FOR A FACT that i was the least active member of ILYS, other than when people had to go due to IRL reasons, and I was able to get on for roughly 18 hours a day if I knew when i had to get on, otherwise probably about 12 minimum. Don't give me inactivity crap.

Also, you proved you were the most deserving?
Wow, Impressive. You attacked us when we were weaker than we'd been for a while, with roughly 2x our member count. Truly deserving when you gang up on us.
Don't give us the crap that you were willing to let us live either. Malek had OVER 3600 spy prot and went down to 2. That's a long time for you have been plotting to kill us. And if you really just wanted to end the round then surely you'd have taken the relics and left? Notice how we didn't defend them at all? But instead you actively hunt down as much as you could.

And don't keep up with the we backstabbed you crap. I know for a fact you guys are good players, don't diminish that reputation by not letting yourself even be labeled with the tag backstabber....
Accept the fact that you went against a promise to be brother alliance. AKA backstab.
We built against you? Reasons have already been stated for that. NEVER ONCE were they created with the intention of going against you guys.

Also, if this
"
Firstly Any decisions regarding ILYS was Made by myself Due to the fact of me organizing our brotherhood, and to see you flame Staffy is just very disappointing as im the one who ordered attacks on you not staffy so if you want to throw the backstabber excuse around then throw it at me buddy."

Is true, then I'll straight up apologize to blaming staffy for this.
Sorry staffy. :p

so let me get this straight-you guys were on 12-18 hours a day and still could not participate in killing of enemies or invading properly? you are just proving our point that you wanted us to do all the work, you cant really refute either of our points without proving the other

considering tits themselves have said that blue did the least in terms of war....
cant pretend i saw any of the spy hits on malek since only early spies we had were massed on ops in our initial hits and a couple gates...
10 active members=10 spies=360 ticks p/ spy=3600 SP...

either eco or nomy EASILY had you beat on their own, higher income, bigger armies, more XP, single chassis, and more activity...or supposedly agreeing with you that you were all constantly on just not moving, = activity, given the rest it really didnt matter, the only thing it did: it saved us the effort of having ONE player spread out and take your network using full squads,why prolong that garbage...

oh and did i mention...NOMY kills>eco kills>blue kills....you could say we stat padded but i know for a FACT that everybody in blue got 2k+ kills padding on the relics whereas we only had 2 players hit one and 3 hit another...

Notice how we didn't defend them at all? But instead you actively hunt down as much as you could.
---you never made any message agreeing to allow us to take them (as far as i know), simply letting us take them...we assumed you were going to pull a tits move-delay hit so everybody in the alliance gets in on the attack, we had no reason to believe otherwise

last 2 things:

still waiting for some BRs to prove me wrong-admitedly i DO know wartortle killed squads(how many and from which alliances idk)
other then that all i saw was occasional movement

word of the day(week?): conceited

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:17 pm 
Captain
Captain

when people begin ignoring your posts, you know you owned them compeltely.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:58 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:52 pm 
Captain
Captain

We would have fought more had you not mAde everyone your sub staffy. You're a coward. You knew you couldn't beat us if they were not subs so you abused subs (around 10) and made it so anyone we wanted or were going to attack became part of you. You will say how you outpowered us and your butt buddy apple will stick up for you, as he has been. But fact is, you know you couldn't keep up with us, so you made everyone your sub. Edit what I said about apple, hell ban me if you deem it necessary, it needed to be said, as it's what everyone's thinking.

Apple want to repeat yourself some more?

Have fun with the rest of your time here

Old Client
ExSo{e7}-#1
OTHG{e6}-#1
TdCt{E4}-#1
New Client
NASA{E3}-#1
KoTu{F1}-#1
CRAP{E1}-#2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:26 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Hero wrote:
We would have fought more had you not mAde everyone your sub staffy. You're a coward. You knew you couldn't beat us if they were not subs so you abused subs (around 10) and made it so anyone we wanted or were going to attack became part of you. You will say how you outpowered us and your butt buddy apple will stick up for you, as he has been. But fact is, you know you couldn't keep up with us, so you made everyone your sub. Edit what I said about apple, hell ban me if you deem it necessary, it needed to be said, as it's what everyone's thinking.

still waiting for those BRs

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:41 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hero wrote:

Hero I could have beaten your no talent team with my eye's closes and laptop screen down.

not one coordinated attack. you guys barely moved to defend really I expected a lot more from apparent pro's and admins.

both alliances did more then keep up with you we completely outplayed you as reflected by the scores for the last 2 weeks. I have a large group of allies and friends in this game and I supposed to be ashamed of that because you guys are incapable of making allies and friends.

you guys talk about skill when all you did was attack weak alliances and subs. And the only clan to fight all the main alliances which included SICK, LOBD and ILYS was NOMY.

All the major battles where done by us as coordinated and planned attacks. all your BR's are from when you guys where inactive and got smashed by subs and you really think we could not keep up with you.

The reason you guys where so pissed is because you could not keep up with ECO and NOMY. hell the only reason you could NOMY in range was we where constantly killing large army's. and even then you could not keep up with us.

yes ECO where my allies. they are my god dammed family I was never gonna betray them for a bunch of lazy user players like yourselves.

you guys all got outplayed. I gave you 7 days notice for war and 24hr bc notice and you guys all got owned like noobs.

keep thinking we could not keep up and we will continue to own you guys everywhere.

You think the whole of F2 dont see what happened with their own eyes? If so your more foolish then I thought ryan!

Let me just remind you as well ryan.... name tits coalition AB AT00 all not our sub we had 2 subs and one allie. the subs did next to nothing so your a soooooooo pathetic really!

@ jett we are going to ignore you. you should not even be here I mean the simple fact your trolling me and joined f2 to troll me is testimony of how ridiculously pathetic you are. I don't follow you around like a lovesick puppy dog wherever you go but yet you so desperate to be on my radar you join an era you have nothing to do with just to be near me. If I didn't know how sad and pathetic you really are I would be honored and flattered!

btw ECO and TLA have been instructed to ignore you not because your points are valid but more because your not worth the effort to type anything to! so talk all you want everyone is just gonna ignore you...... go do something useful with your life for once like play in traffic :)

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:14 pm 
Captain
Captain

wrong, i was messaged by one of my friends in F2 who told me about what you were doing and asked me to provide some background/evidence.

That is why i went to f2, and not because i simply wanted to annoy you. (Although that was a plus ;)) I came because a friend asked me to. contrary to your belief i have no friends and an not loyal.

You know as well as anyone who has or will read this forum know that the reason you are ignoring me is because your getting owned in this argument.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:07 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

CodeoftheSith wrote:
wrong, i was messaged by one of my friends in F2 who told me about what you were doing and asked me to provide some background/evidence.

That is why i went to f2, and not because i simply wanted to annoy you. (Although that was a plus ;)) I came because a friend asked me to. contrary to your belief i have no friends and an not loyal.

You know as well as anyone who has or will read this forum know that the reason you are ignoring me is because your getting owned in this argument.

your need for attention jett is unbelievably pathetic. you lying now as you always do. you want to get involved in something and spout lies simply for attention. I really don't care no one does about your opinions whether you live or die or your sexual preferences. you have created all this non relevant conversation in this thread simply because you want to stick your nose in business that is not your own. I am glad I create so much enjoyment for you and that you love me enough to troll me and follow me everywhere but really talking to a knobend like you is a waste of my precious time and energy. I have proven once again that I am one of the best leaders this game has ever offered all you have proven is your a tarded troll!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next