It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: M vs VDV *New Era, New War)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:35 pm
Posts: 327
Location: Remsen, Iowa
Gender: male
Well as tick 113 is to hit in a just a few minutes, I have offically declared war upon VDV.
After numerous counts against them we have had enough already. VDV member attacked one of ours. We have also heard that they have sided with 4 other allinaces planning to bring us down this era. Well I have had enough. The frist strike landed against rank 24 (Bobby) We have succesfully conquered.

Alliance and Player Stats:
Alliance:
M - Rank 1- 60 crystals - 6860 score
VDV -Rank 2 - 49 crystals -4000 score
Subs:
VDV's subs: Rank 25, Rank 42
M's subs: Rank 5, Rank 6, Rank 7
Top 13 players:
1. Kulgan -800 (M)
2. MonsterHunter -720 (VDV)
3. RedLion- 700 (M)
4. Crystal- 680 (M)
5. Amandas- 650 (M)
6. Crack is Wack - 600 (VDV)
7. King8 -600 (M)
8. HURRIKANE1 -590 (M)
9. Reapzz - 580 (M)
10. MedB -560 (JFF)
11. Zozo -510 (M)
12. Lain - 500 (M)
13. Geo -480 (M)

As you see M has 10 out of 13 players. With rank 14 an 15 going to M too.

VDV is our biggest threat. Lets see if they can stand the attack this earlier.

_________________
The Italian Mafia


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: M vs VDV *New Era, New War)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:19 am 
Specialist
Specialist
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:57 pm
Posts: 29
TheReturnOfTheDead wrote:

As you see M has 10 out of 13 players. With rank 14 an 15 going to M too.


Its tick 120.......Rank dont mean nothing this early other then "mommy lets me use her credit card"


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: M vs VDV *New Era, New War)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:02 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:35 pm
Posts: 327
Location: Remsen, Iowa
Gender: male
Really?
Most of us don't donate. As you see the boost bar has only boosted once this era.

In a few ticks we will be doubling VDV's score.

Credit cards don't win.
Players who are stargeicly advanced and know what they are doing are winning. As you I got rid of rank 4 because he was powerful but not as experinced as I want. M is going for its thrid win IN A ROW. This round won't be any different.

_________________
The Italian Mafia


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: M vs VDV *New Era, New War)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:30 am 
Specialist
Specialist
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:57 pm
Posts: 29
ITs about to boost again, but thats beside the point, its been 153 hours since the game started, pretty much your whole alliance is in the top 10. clear sign right there.

Your points are about to double that of the 2nd ranked alliance, at tick 153. Another sign.

You guys started spread out, colonies going solo taking out everything in their AO. Another sign.

Oh and the mostly some of your team tried to recruit me b/c at the start I did boost my workers which put me in the top 10. In the message it stated you guys already had ranged units and what not. and this was a while ago.

So the most of us dont donate thing wont work. Maybe in 500-1500 tick you can use the "we got skillz" argument.

But right now you guys have way too much time on your hand and have money to burn.

I did just join this server so I didnt know you guys won 2 times in a row. Im used to the earths. But seeing as how you have atleast 10 heavy supporters that seem to be pretty active you should win again.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: M vs VDV *New Era, New War)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:30 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 6:32 pm
Posts: 15
captainsisko wrote:
ITs about to boost again, but thats beside the point, its been 153 hours since the game started, pretty much your whole alliance is in the top 10. clear sign right there.

Your points are about to double that of the 2nd ranked alliance, at tick 153. Another sign.

You guys started spread out, colonies going solo taking out everything in their AO. Another sign.

Oh and the mostly some of your team tried to recruit me b/c at the start I did boost my workers which put me in the top 10. In the message it stated you guys already had ranged units and what not. and this was a while ago.

So the most of us dont donate thing wont work. Maybe in 500-1500 tick you can use the "we got skillz" argument.

But right now you guys have way too much time on your hand and have money to burn.

I did just join this server so I didnt know you guys won 2 times in a row. Im used to the earths. But seeing as how you have atleast 10 heavy supporters that seem to be pretty active you should win again.



Wow.. you must be a Noob.. First off.. the boost bar has only boosted once and it is at 21%.

Second. If we were boosting as much as you say then we would have much much much higher scores already. Come on dude.. please hide your noob colors a bit more.

Third- For those of us who know how to play it is a well known strategy to start off spread out to conquer more people. And if you haven't noticed most of us have relocated to hive already. You seriously have no clue what you are talking about do you?

Four- why are you complaining about people donating?? if it wasn't for people who donate then this game would not be FREE.

Lastly- We never tried to recruit you lying noob. you were never in the top 10. you said you just started this era.. yet now you say you were recruited earlier on.. you are a liar and a noob.


You don't have a clue and I am done punching massive holes in your noob argument. Please go somewhere else to spew your noob trash.

-Kulgan


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: M vs VDV *New Era, New War)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:15 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 79
Gender: male
I am known as HighKing of Eire this round an I have played for nearly 4 years now lol, I have played against Kulgan and know he is skilled as our alliances were the last standing and it was well over 1500 ticks lol, I dont know many in M except for Two Face but we have a strange past back from F2, everyone knows boosting gives you an advantage but it is only a short term advantage thats why I was pretty shocked when VDV started this war as the longer they waited the more they could have negated the initial advantage, for one thing VDV you know I am allied with you and so am not bias but you should have relocated as soon as you were able, nearly all of VDVs members are dispersed which makes co-ordinating defence a nightmare, JFF is just observing this round but next round we will go for the kill but we hoped this round would have lasted longer, I recommend that everyone in the VDV coalition think long term not short term ;}~

_________________
Image

Names used at the moment:

Galileo of KingdomofEmerald

General of Cionian Empire(E4 leader of CE)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: M vs VDV *New Era, New War)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:05 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:57 pm
Posts: 29
Milamber wrote:
captainsisko wrote:
ITs about to boost again, but thats beside the point, its been 153 hours since the game started, pretty much your whole alliance is in the top 10. clear sign right there.

Your points are about to double that of the 2nd ranked alliance, at tick 153. Another sign.

You guys started spread out, colonies going solo taking out everything in their AO. Another sign.

Oh and the mostly some of your team tried to recruit me b/c at the start I did boost my workers which put me in the top 10. In the message it stated you guys already had ranged units and what not. and this was a while ago.

So the most of us dont donate thing wont work. Maybe in 500-1500 tick you can use the "we got skillz" argument.

But right now you guys have way too much time on your hand and have money to burn.

I did just join this server so I didnt know you guys won 2 times in a row. Im used to the earths. But seeing as how you have atleast 10 heavy supporters that seem to be pretty active you should win again.



Wow.. you must be a Noob.. First off.. the boost bar has only boosted once and it is at 21%.

Second. If we were boosting as much as you say then we would have much much much higher scores already. Come on dude.. please hide your noob colors a bit more.

Third- For those of us who know how to play it is a well known strategy to start off spread out to conquer more people. And if you haven't noticed most of us have relocated to hive already. You seriously have no clue what you are talking about do you?

Four- why are you complaining about people donating?? if it wasn't for people who donate then this game would not be FREE.

Lastly- We never tried to recruit you lying noob. you were never in the top 10. you said you just started this era.. yet now you say you were recruited earlier on.. you are a liar and a noob.


You don't have a clue and I am done punching massive holes in your noob argument. Please go somewhere else to spew your noob trash.

-Kulgan




1) Its been 2 times, pay attention guy.

2)If you say so...

3) Ya, for boosters b/c non boosters would not be able to defend/attack other colonies w/o eventually getting weak enough for an experienced player to take them out.

4) Im not complaining, Im just saying that argument that most of you guys dont boost is mute. I boost myself, not in this one but on earth. And rank this early is a clear indication that you boosted.

5) Really? Im a Lying noob? Talk to your buddy Lain. I got this exact message.
"hey, i see your a powerfull playerour allience is being built atm, and we could use a member like you, our leader has a crystal also, and i already have ranged men.we plan to be the #1 allience, and we have members like you we can be #1 by a lot.Please join our allience and rule this world with us:)"

Oh, and Im sorry maybe I will have to break everything I say to barney style.
I play earth servers, this is my first fantasy round. Not that I just joined when I made this post but this is the first time I am playing on a fantasy server.

Now, Im not saying Im not giving credit where credit is due. M won 2 rounds in a row before this, pretty big feat. good job on that.

guy just because Ive only got a couple posts on the forums does not mean that I dont know what Im doing in the game. Maybe I dont feel like going through these pissing matches, for instance the one Im going through now. Because so many of the BD players cant have a civil argument. Good day to you sir.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: M vs VDV *New Era, New War)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:05 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:35 pm
Posts: 327
Location: Remsen, Iowa
Gender: male
I remember when I was like you.
Thats was around four years ago. I just started plaing this game. Thought it was a ton of bull crud that people doanted and that was the only way to win. I thought that for the frist year I played this game. went at every top player saying how they would suck if they didn't donate. I grew up and relazied that this game is won by stargey not by money.

Also Lain isn't the alliance leader, I am. Even if you agreed to join I wouldn't of let you in knowing you are like this.

You said you donated workers that the beginning, you must of used blue tokens right? Well maybe some of my members waited around for a month saving up blue tokens to use in one world. Did you forget that 7 of my members won last era with me (an auto 1000 tokens for that). We all started with blue tokens. Only a few used red, and who cares if they did? They are paying for you to play this game. Be thankful not pissy.

M has won two eras in a row and this will be our thrid. How about you stop complaining and actually put up a fight. We are at war with VDV but aren't focused on them at all. Just really cleaning up our hive and etc. VDV has time to get together. But we know that our activness and etc has putten us over the top already.

For those who wrote me this era saying I have no life;
I attend school 8 hours a day.
I attened work 3 out of 7 days a week for 5-7 hours at a time
I have a girlfriend who I am very serious with.

How is that an life? So what If I spend time playing this game in my free time.

Turn that frown upside down :)

_________________
The Italian Mafia


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl