It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Tension Rising
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:14 pm 
Captain
Captain

Up to this point, RtD was leading with twice the score as the rest of us, but then they had some complications. One of their strongest players, Redace, left and said there was bad leadership. Later, he joined M. Then, they turned on one of their members and conquered him. We made a deal with GAUL to merge together. So a couple of their members relocated up to us, but for some reason decided to join RtD so we attacked them. Grimripper leaves RtD/LuLu and it looks about evened up scorewise. Now it looks like war is inevitable.

Post subject: Re: Tension Rising
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Hey,
I was looking for an update to this round. I left in a bad manner (I was M's leader the past 3 era's)I didn't want to give up on M but I figured if I could get into RtD (Which I did) that I would be able to keep M around and rejoin them later on for the victory. But once I joined RtD my lifed lost its last final two hours I had to spare for this game. My school, my job, and my very serious girlfriend have taken my life up to the max. If anyone could reply with some pictures, scores, and a few good stories of M kicking butt lemme know! I will check whenever I can. Don't be suprised if you see me on the map looking around later on!
-The Return of the Dead..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]