It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Rise, The fall, The Rise of the East
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:50 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Boys and Girls and Rildor,
As this week I went on vacation camping and boating for a week. I come back to see one of the biggest events go down this round. Rildor, known for his devious ways ruins yet another top allinace. From what Rildor has been saying supposbly Alex thru a temper about losing troops to a nub and blammed it on his team and he quit so Rildor then kicked him and his followers. The others say that Rildor is back to his old ways, becoming leader and taking the allinace for his own. Now let me say my thoughts.

You guys are fools for believing anyone of those reasons. The realy reason why Rildor attempted a "Sucide" against his own allinace is because the light got dim. See now when Rildor see that an allinace isn't 100% prefect his little mind hets on a thinking. "What if.. What if.." I sent him a nice long message telling him that this era is lost for him. KoTU kept losing score, while the east countied to knock KoTU's score down and matine a nice close score to KoTU. Then when xLCx spilt due to Merc leaving, RAY picked up a few members and became the super power after doing a number already to KoTU. I told Rildor "You can't win, even if my allies and me don't breach your castle. Your score will make you lose. FPR, M and RAY will be passed you by tick 3000 and you know it." Well, I wasn't far off. Rildor would never let his own ego lose an era like this. So after a little agruement Rildor knew it was prefect time to sucide. He tehn kicked 4 KoTU members and then had Deamon come back. Well other things unfloded, KoTU members conquering one another and the world kept marching toward KoTU's castles. Rildor knew he couldn't have his puppets kill off the people he kicked and defend thier castle at the right them. So for the thrid time he decied he would quit this era. Well he lost his troops and gave everything to Deamon. Know RAY is on thier island, M is oustide thier island and FPR has the best defense.

As I said earlier about the East sticking together. We have, KoTU has been defeated by the East and no one else. i told KoTU many times not to let Rildor and how he would take control of the KoTU army and etc. Well Alex, Dada, and whoever else.. love to tell you "I told you so".

This era didn't go as I planed. Well its safe to say its like Plan E for me. My allies will have all the relics in a few days. We will decied the future of the round as any KoTU followers will be slaugtered and etc. Its safe to say that we couldn't do it without one another. Maybe if Rildor never played this era it would of been M vs KoTU the whole time and surely KoTU would of been outnumbered and out played. But since most of my orginal roster quite after being backstabbed me and a few others stayed in to help our allies and our selves bring down KoTU and their allies.

Congratz M,FPR,RAY and thier subs. We did it. :)

Post subject: Re: The Rise, The fall, The Rise of the East
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:37 pm 
Captain
Captain

You ought to give BRU some credits as well, especially when you guys in FPR decided to try and conquer us.

We took a chunk of a few of KoTU's army way back, and that time you guys failed to move in (I even told you guys to start preparing) and that ended up in a failure.

BRU became hostile with KoTU after Rildors selfishness, I've killed countless of FPR sub armies only to be told by Rildor, that it is trash and they are trash, and we should head or xLCx, which in the time was our allies as well as they were falling apart.

I believe, we deserve some credit on here to. ;)

Especially since, you guys at FPR tried to conquer us and disbelief in us.

As a note; BRU does not have a single player that is SERIOUS about F1 at ALL. KoTU just lost a chunk of units for people who doesn't care about the round, way ta lose extra score, and now everything Rildor. :)

Way to waste your money and scam those resources from n00bs. :P

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:57 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

See I was about to put BRU down.
But i know BRU was a nice roster indeed. But you guys never listened to use when we asked for stuff to be done. We never considered you allies after you let KoTU walk into our hive while we were disabled (Rildor's backstabb and my abense for a week).

Bru has been my ally probaly serval different times. I do thank you guys for hitting them down a notch.

Rildor lost it for some great players this era. hahahah

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Last edited by Rildor on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

i cant belive i hadent seen this post yet haha. good to have you back tyler. thanks for the story of my life prob why their has not been to much replys here. ray made yet another attack on our castles thining we would go down easily. they failed as always tricked as no strategy in them. cerebral wanted to go on the offensive and i agreed and so did alot of the team. however i was busy the following week so i told cerebral to take charge. in my inactive absense that weak cerebral could only whine at me of how no one is listning to him. his own team. he has several whines at me that week and i was just like what do you want me to do i told you i would be busy this week. eventully after several im quiting threats cerebral loses his army in a very newbish way and then has a big go at me for not buzzing him on msn appently even though he didint log in once to check on his attacking troops?he then blames kotu for this for not following his attack plans orders and say ray would be dead now if they listined. i replyed who knows but it is not kotus fault why you have lost your troops that is your own silly mistake. this is where cerebral flips and then blames me and saying i wanted to be leader etc its my fault this happened, let me make one thing clear i did not want leadership. numair sucked. dada was awsome but he backed out of the server. cerebral to busy with work and from what i experinced in his effort against ray he has lost any offensive quaility he had. in the end cerebral quits after several arguements with me. after this we are both preety heated i change kotu tag to alex and renamed the alliance Rildor owns Cerebral. of course his farther thor was not happy about this and complained. later that night as little rildor sleeps he wakes up to find he has been spammed by cerebral setting off his sheild. that cerebral downgraded all the ops he owned even though he was quiting that kotu members was taking. that bit still puzzles me? then the final blow was the fact that cerebral spammed my relic and planned with slybrood to take it so i could do nothing. this is where i warned both cerebral and slybrood to give it back. before and i quote * i grav you by the neck and....you* fill in the gap with whatever word suits you like rainbow! they did not take this threat seriously. slybrood was trying to gain leadership fast to kick me as he admited. the rest of kotu was in puzzle and did not know what was happening all they heard was me threaten slybrood over the group chat. so slybrood got kicked before i did. thor was also a problem as he is cerebrals dad. they both have access to each others accounts so that was a problem to. and the fact thor threatened me countiinsly and behind my back that he was gonna conquer me. and before cerebral or someone flips out i DID NOT SAY YOU DID SHARE ACCOUNTS, im simply saying you have access. theirfor after some more threats at me but informing a diffrent teamate who told me i will not name him thor was also kicked. and me and the loyal ones to me conquered slybrood and thor.[forgot to mention the last minutes i quote cerebral assaisn *hell i cant stay mad at ya* and slybroods suddenly come online on msn and skype and try talking to me 10minutes before his sheild dropped.] the second i kicked slybrood me and the loyal ones to me had discussed it and we knew our fate. that we would all die. we was willing to accept this. ray came. fast, i messeged them a few ticks before slybrood boot so it could end fast. i didint want it to end like that you are right tyler. i quit disbanded my army and gave my crystes to daemon who wanted to try and survive god bless his adorable soul xd:p of course i think you saw that bit tyler but i wanted to make it clear to you what happened. kotu was losing score yes but we was fighting the world. of course were gonna lose score! however we were pros.. you well lets not turn this into a insult contest. and you have no idea how i lead tyler. you have witnessed me in one round in f1. shows how much of a newb you rearlly are. however i did not win. and your little big man messeges count correct partly, even though i was shown many messeges of you saying u just act that way to not satisfy me lol. however you are wrong in the fact that you caused this as you said several times. no you did not. the east alliances as you call them. no they did not. fpr? they are useless they sit their. ray? only good thing in their is carlos the others are totally braindead. kotus downfall was caused and in order. 1)cerebral assasisn in a temper tiff with me. 2)Rildor in a temper tiff over what cerebral had done. 3) slybrood a newb that clings to anyone he thinks can make him known. however he is number 3 as he rearlly has no idea what he is doing so it is hard to blame the poor guy. congrats on the win to mr carlos who was the only respectable enemy on f1. tyler you need to learn alot like teach your team not to build damage. the only quality you have is your a persistant little insect thing. and bru you dont deserve any credit. you was lead by revan for christ sake thats just a fail. and you spammed a few ops one time and managed to do one battle which we brought to you. sure i am a nasty peace of work tyler. but i loved kotu. and i still do most of them. you take care now. you take care.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:24 pm 
Major
Major

HOLY CRAP RILDOR. Can you summarize that please? XD

Oh and Return, you got somewhat of an ego inside you as well. I can see it emerging.

Zhester: *You're :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:19 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Numair Mujeeb wrote:
HOLY CRAP RILDOR. Can you summarize that please? XD

Oh and Return, you got somewhat of an ego inside you as well. I can see it emerging.

lol @ numair tis a hard read

reviving old topic much

and egos makes the game so muc more fun

Current allainces :
DGB #2
RAWR #1
VaC #3
EVIL #1

Past allainces:
EB #1
ICE #1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:23 am 
Major
Major

Congratz M,FPR,RAY and thier subs. We did it.

But this line makes me lol!

Zhester: *You're :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:40 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

yeh hehe

Current allainces :
DGB #2
RAWR #1
VaC #3
EVIL #1

Past allainces:
EB #1
ICE #1

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]