It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: The new Number One Team!
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:18 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

KoTU;
I know most of you from ealier on and etc. It is kinda funny how your acting right now. Call us the big supporters? You know me, im a teenager from Iowa :) I have no money! We have two supporters; Rildor and Carlos (i think deamon did too, but not sure) Carlos is amazing. He deseveres to win this round. He supplies anyone tokens when they ask for it when they lose anynumber of units.
----
I can see how you guys are digging up reasons to have an "exuse" why you aren't going to win this round. Yea maybe because Numair is leading and he isn't that experinced in that area. But then again you have to remmeber all I ever was was a sub leader. Some of you guys may bash on me. Go for it. Yea i lead subs for a while. But that is where i gained exp from. Now this is my first era leading a top 5 allinace past tick 500 (not counting a sub). And I am doing one HECK of a job and i don't think anyone can deny that. I came in this era with two members with me. They don't even play this era anymore. I have killed the polictial part of this round (We have many allinaces that are very close to us and what.. you guys have GAUL?)
I have killed the power part of this era. (Yes we are beating you guys by at least 200 power). Yes i have killed the tactial part of this round (I have a sliver tounge and was voted the highschool prudsader this year in the year book =] ).
Someone has to dethrone the king every once in a while. Looks like I get to do that this era.

BTW: You touch AMA (Your nap ends tick 750 with them) which is very close. We will defend them with all we got.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:11 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

id like to say your doing one hell of a job there Tyer....but id like for us to all keep in mind that this round is far from over...we M might be winning so far and have a nice edge...but a big war would bring both sides down.

and jp22 was a little rock along the way:P...he was just kicked around...hehe guess thats wat someone like him gets:P

good luck to all
& thanks for ur time

~Bmac

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:14 pm 
Major
Major

TheReturnOfTheDead wrote:
KoTU;
I know most of you from ealier on and etc. It is kinda funny how your acting right now. Call us the big supporters? You know me, im a teenager from Iowa :) I have no money! We have two supporters; Rildor and Carlos (i think deamon did too, but not sure) Carlos is amazing. He deseveres to win this round. He supplies anyone tokens when they ask for it when they lose anynumber of units.
----
I can see how you guys are digging up reasons to have an "exuse" why you aren't going to win this round. Yea maybe because Numair is leading and he isn't that experinced in that area. But then again you have to remmeber all I ever was was a sub leader. Some of you guys may bash on me. Go for it. Yea i lead subs for a while. But that is where i gained exp from. Now this is my first era leading a top 5 allinace past tick 500 (not counting a sub). And I am doing one HECK of a job and i don't think anyone can deny that. I came in this era with two members with me. They don't even play this era anymore. I have killed the polictial part of this round (We have many allinaces that are very close to us and what.. you guys have GAUL?)
I have killed the power part of this era. (Yes we are beating you guys by at least 200 power). Yes i have killed the tactial part of this round (I have a sliver tounge and was voted the highschool prudsader this year in the year book =] ).
Someone has to dethrone the king every once in a while. Looks like I get to do that this era.

BTW: You touch AMA (Your nap ends tick 750 with them) which is very close. We will defend them with all we got.

Yeah, alright, but my excuses have a point! Main one being that Rildor has a spy in our alliance - No question. So I'm already down because Rildor will probably tell the rest of M if I even say anything. Plus, yeah, we probably won't win the round, but hell yeah we're going to give you a fight.

Zhester: *You're :D

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:15 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

naa, i'm not callign you guys top donators, but this round is gone be challenging for all top alliances=peolpe donating= good money =)

good luck, most of my other rounds are over now so i'll up my activity =)

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:19 pm 
Major
Major

Oh, and one more thing Tyler. Even though you entered the round with only 2 members, once your alliance has been full, you've kicked members for stronger ones. If I had done that, we'd be top.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:24 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

@Bmac; That is true, thanks for the compliment :)
@simmen; You implied it. Its fine thoo :D
@Numair; one spy? I am sure we have more.
-----
Don't underestiame us KoTU. We are 12 ceethas about to take down the dominat group of elephants that have been here a long time.

I like fights, there the best.

Edit:
Numair,
really? I have kicked like 3 people all for activity and team work. Look we have two members under 45 power. Do some homework before you present your prjoect ;)

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:33 pm 
Major
Major

Underestimate you? Who said that? I completely think you can beat us. I'm just saying its no walk in the park.

And we have 1 under 45 power. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:38 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Numair Mujeeb wrote:
Underestimate you? Who said that? I completely think you can beat us. I'm just saying its no walk in the park.

And we have 1 under 45 power. :mrgreen:

I ment that "underestiamting" to the spectors of this round.

Well I just proved that I dont kick for higher rank.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:43 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

how did u prove that? xD
something i didn't see? =P

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:53 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Because I have two weak members. :)
BMJ can be rank 800 and i would never kick him.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next