It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: KoTU vs M
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:12 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Hello Dawners,
This era is going crazy. The top two dogs are now involed in the war of the round. KoTU vs M. In a war that will take activity, strengeth, and endurance. But most of all, politics. Will last a long time at the shortest. Each allinace has allies assiting in the war. But don't thinking it will slow down these two powerhouses.

Post subject: Re: KoTU vs M
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:33 pm 
Captain
Captain

yea espcecially when you get the farmers back :) chu chu the train is coming.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:51 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

The train is coming?
Hmmm. Mhm..?

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:57 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

yaaaay, war =D

btw. do u guys have any allies left? =P

btw. me and numair have desided to conquer u, so watch out ^,^

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:22 am 
Major
Major

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing actually. Do you have any allies left other than AMA?

Cause all the alliances that you said were with you...Arn't?

Like you said, RAY are 100.1% with you, when they've been 150% the whole time. M1SC are already dead. FPR arn't with you..Wonder whos left.

Zhester: *You're :D

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:29 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

So,
You guys did deliever serval blows to us. But you didn't knock us out. Yea we lost our two strongest members to you guys. But at least there is a bright side, that now we don't have to deal with Rildor's insane thoughts that "he deserves to be alliance leader if he is the strongest player". Maybe you guys did a number against us. But what do you guys think, that were going to bend our necks and let you chop them off. HECK NO. Have your thoughts about RAY, yes you did kill off MISC. But look now, you guys are doing what we "did". The same "reason" that xLCx delcared war upon us. You have the whole world against one team and you guys had my own members backstabb us. Now let me ask you this, What are you going to do if you guys beat us? MAke xLCx and RAY hand over the relics? Let Rildor be leader, thats what he will want. You tend to balance the whole world, but your thoughts (just like ours) wil fall when heavy converstaoins come up between two alliances. If Dad and Alex didn't control the allinace, you guys would of been dead a long time ago. I still remember when you guys were 2k ahead of us and I threatend Numair that I would go to war with him. Do you know what he said " I am sorry, and will back off from your guyes side of the ma[, as long as you don't attack us". That was when the relics first came out. If you guys think you have this locked up, why not let Numair be leader then. Since you guys couldn't win under him leading. You guys, you can't think you have this 100% locked up. Because you don't.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:02 pm 
Major
Major

Get your facts right first of all. I GAVE my leadership away to Shydilla, cause I'm not the guy who can lead wars. Like I said, the first 800 ticks was my first time leading seriously. Make Rildor leader? Don't make me laugh, he got no problems with Shydilla and me and him are in no conflict at the moment.

Nice way to quote my words Tyler, I said something like that, but not that. You guys had 100+ ships heading for the relic on that side of the map, we weren't going up against that with our 60. Therefore, showing why actually left your area.

And once again, I don't want to lead this war because I know its not 100% locked up and again, I gave away my leadership.

Zhester: *You're :D

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:10 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

i'm not leader, but i don't think we will steal the relics ^,^
and we never asked them to backstabb you guys.

but i hope you guys will keep on fighting so we can kill you guys

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:56 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Numair, Don't kid yourself. You and I both know that I was going to attack you, you apologized and asked me not to war against you guys.

Simmen, I know that, well I don't. But I don't think that would actually happen, you guys carry respect. But Rildor has something else in mind. He may claim that he is big bad and tough. But he didn't want me to kick him the night before. He, Deamon, and Wreaker had over 2k units next to our hive but watned me to slept on my statement to Rildor "Rildor, Relocate peacefully. We don't want you." Ask him, I todl him a long long time the night before to go peacefully. But I guess he lied to me. So of crouse we took his relic. If I would of kicked him, his units would of died.

Rildor and Wreaker; You two lost my respect. Ridlor I gave you a home when KoTU was knocking the door of your hive. You would of been done, you would of been conquered by KoTU. I gave you a home. Wreaker; You wouldn't be top 10 if t wasn't for me giving Rildor a home, so you backstabbed KoTU. You would of eventually been kicked since your power, crystals count sucked. So therefore your era would of been done. Wreaker, I held up my promise (Let you keep the crystals and send you ton of recsouses.) Heck I think we have you a TON of tokens and recouses to build your army. We gave rildor recrouses whenever he asked adn deamon too (even tho he never asked much). Deamon would of joined M or KoTU after Mini fell. I talked to him before M was top 3 and he almosted joined me, but stuck with Rildor.

Let the be warn;
If you add these three. I grauntee you inless than 200 ticks they will all vote for Rildor to be leader. Then about 50 ticks later they will critize you. Then about 50 more ticks (given they dined leadership) they will leave you for your emeny. I lost all repsect for you Rildor. I have repsect for Numair, Dada, Alex and the rest of KoTU. Heck, I have respect for Wreaker. He made a deal with the devil (Rildor).

I am not going to give up. You may think you will be in my hive in 19 ticks, but your fully mistaken.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:23 pm 
Captain
Captain

Hmm , what was it i said in that other thread ??

OH right !!

" tyler DONT celebrate to early " , now look youve gone and jinxed your round . oh wells.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next