It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: faceless threats
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:43 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

12/12 for using Hutchydog as a slang word TLA.

Spoiler:
Hutch is a scrub.. Therefore TLA are scrubs..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:57 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Capo are you on drugs?
I think Capo is on drugs.

UNIT: 1st
LotD: 14th, 4th and everything inbetween.
AOD: 4th
KoR/PoK: Top 10
The Legion of the Dead will forever endure.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:23 pm 
Private
Private

HutchyDog413 wrote:
Oh how stupid you all are. Staffy you are legitimately *CENSORED*.
I have been playing this game for 8 years plus, this is my third account.

TLA, according to everyone but me and Michael, started with Michael, he was the first one to use the TLA tag on a world, Mars 1.
I was around during Staffy's first eras, some of which were on mars 1 or 3 (I cant remember), and he hounded me to join him constantly. One time, I let him in the alliance to see what he was like, and I kicked him a few days later because of how useless he was. TBH, nothing has changed.

Morgoth, I think your name is? IDC either way, but we gave up on F1 long before SEED even got involved, and no, I only recruited the guyy out of the corner because he was there and we had a vacancy.
Nothing to it really. The first 200-350 ticks, roughly, we played seriously. That was it.
Capo, shut up you stupid noob.
'When you tell yourself your a wonderful lover and that women and people respect you..... do you believe that lie also?'
One: Don't bring my real life into this, or I'll do it to you, ok? This is a fu**ng game, and I have enough problems IRL to even care what you think.
Two: Im 17 years old, and I have more true friends than you do lice in your stinky vagina.
Three: The only lie here is the one you've been telling about yourself and your origins.

Capo, I knew who Seth were when they first got there, I played alongside them in F4 its final era. I also know for a fact that they were NOT TRYING.

Also, Apollo, how come Capo cant swear but Taffy can? Please go and look at his original post.

When my Real Life troubles are over, and Ive finished school, AKA next summer holidays (for Aussies) Im bringing my best and brightest to F1. Assuming TLA are still around, I will challenge you then to bring our best and brightest and face us, alone, for the win. Should you win then, i will give you the props you deserve. Should you lose, I would expect that same respect for me and my team.
Funniest thing about this post tho, is how serious everyone from TLA is on it. :lol: Staffy is a stupid Bogan who drives a POS Holdon. Oh wait, they couldn't even do that in Bathurst, could they mate? gg

hutchy.... you are a special type of (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)... lets just leave it at that

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:32 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

wow this topic has gotten a bit out of hand on the baseless flaming :lol: hutchydog i am sorry to say but you aren't somebody that could stand up to a team like TLA :) and capo who are you in F1? i'm just there as a watcher but i don't see how you're apart of this at all

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:32 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

People really have no idea who I started this game as. Its quite funny, really :lol:
But don't worry, Ill let you all figure it out eventually.
For now, remain in ignorance and keep paying me out, we'll see where it gets you when I come back, won't we, TLA?

I just realize Ive gotten Michael who started RoFL confused with TLA.
No wonder everyone thought I was going mad. Ive been talking about RoFL not TLA.

My apologies guys I actually have a mental problem that gives me a bad memory. Some of what I said here was directed at RoFL rather than TLA.
But I stand true to my opinion, Staffy is scum and TLA cant fight and beat anyone in a 1v1.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:08 am 
Private
Private

HutchyDog413 wrote:
People really have no idea who I started this game as. Its quite funny, really :lol:
But don't worry, Ill let you all figure it out eventually.
For now, remain in ignorance and keep paying me out, we'll see where it gets you when I come back, won't we, TLA?

I just realize Ive gotten Michael who started RoFL confused with TLA.
No wonder everyone thought I was going mad. Ive been talking about RoFL not TLA.

My apologies guys I actually have a mental problem that gives me a bad memory. Some of what I said here was directed at RoFL rather than TLA.
But I stand true to my opinion, Staffy is scum and TLA cant fight and beat anyone in a 1v1.

at least you admit you were wrong.. i agree with you hutch.. on the point that nobody has pushed us recently, but i think that is a bd trend not just f1.... the game has clearly declined in users and hence competition. But dont think that when we started there wasnt competition.. we have had some great battles on f1 f2 and f3. saying we are trash is just uninformed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:16 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

True enough I agree, BD is dying a slow death, and hopefully we can save it.
TLA were good, once, when there was competition. Now they just pwn servers just through the lack of sompetition. I imagine they'd be a good team with competition, but bringing 3 teams to a dead world is just lame.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:36 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Old times

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:39 am 
Private
Private

HutchyDog413 wrote:
True enough I agree, BD is dying a slow death, and hopefully we can save it.
TLA were good, once, when there was competition. Now they just pwn servers just through the lack of sompetition. I imagine they'd be a good team with competition, but bringing 3 teams to a dead world is just lame.

this current era we have 2 teams.... one is active the other logs on once a day... the fact they are second is not their fault is the fault of the rest of the world.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:53 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

True enough. Im not on the current era, well I am to steal the TLA tag, but only that :P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next