It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: faceless threats
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:05 am 
Corporal
Corporal

dont think anyone really needs to respond anymore-your signature says all-you're bad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:58 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

...Meh. I'm the leader of one alliance not of three, and my teams can still beat three teams in a single era. I mean no disrespect to the good TLA members (I'm friends with more than a few) but it's seriously ridiculous how a world nearly void of competition gets even further stomped into the curve by 3 teams that enter it with the intention of not fighting each other while killing anything and everything else. I bet you'll ask, "Then why don't you do something about it?" and the answer is: I can't. I only got space for one era this Christmas and F1 isn't starting soon enough. Otherwise I'd be invading this world and kicking your ass again Staffy.

Crap I just said again. He's gonna be mad ain't he. I musta ruined his good mood. Whoops :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:47 am 
Corporal
Corporal

thechessshark13 wrote:
...Meh. I'm the leader of one alliance not of three, and my teams can still beat three teams in a single era. I mean no disrespect to the good TLA members (I'm friends with more than a few) but it's seriously ridiculous how a world nearly void of competition gets even further stomped into the curve by 3 teams that enter it with the intention of not fighting each other while killing anything and everything else. I bet you'll ask, "Then why don't you do something about it?" and the answer is: I can't. I only got space for one era this Christmas and F1 isn't starting soon enough. Otherwise I'd be invading this world and kicking your ass again Staffy.

Crap I just said again. He's gonna be mad ain't he. I musta ruined his good mood. Whoops :mrgreen:

what people fail to realize again and again is that its NOT 30 members, SEED(now A) did nothing this era, i know, i was there, dfoj(L) fought 2 teams and had like 3 players help in the SMD war, T fought every single SMD ally and others, but if you want the arguement that seed was helpful because it was a team or whatever heres your list:
T,L,A vs:AOD,TBD,AODU,SMD,LotD,LFSU,SMDz,SoD,SotL,the original "A",

Quote:
Otherwise I'd be invading this world and kicking your ass again Staffy.

when did this happen? answer: same as every other player who uses that line"i dont remember, i dont keep track" :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:48 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

appleseed434 wrote:
what people fail to realize again and again is that its NOT 30 members, SEED(now A) did nothing this era, i know, i was there, dfoj(L) fought 2 teams and had like 3 players help in the SMD war, T fought every single SMD ally and others, but if you want the arguement that seed was helpful because it was a team or whatever heres your list:
T,L,A vs:AOD,TBD,AODU,SMD,LotD,LFSU,SMDz,SoD,SotL,the original "A",

Yes, they did something. They existed. That's enough for me to say they helped. They were there, and did nothing to stop the rank 1 alliance. Hell, they probably helped with jams or stuff like that and there's no way to confirm or fully deny it.

appleseed434 wrote:
when did this happen? answer: same as every other player who uses that line"i dont remember, i dont keep track" :lol:

F2 era 40. WOLF ended winning that era, but it all began as FC/BoS. Staffy was in PT/AL, rank 1 alliance and rank 1 member at some time as well. Got whooped out of his own world F2, though he surely has some excuses for why it happened.

PS: I left BoS but rejoined it as WOLF later, still didn't get a medal for it though.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:45 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I love how Staffy sits in silence now. He got put in his place and will now simply ignore this post like the twelve year old he is.
Now I shall rebut apple's arguments.
T,L,A were the top 3 alliances since tick 1.
Not only did they not fight any of those alliances at the same time, save for a select few, but they easily had them out-powered by at least several hundred, because they boosted like crazy, like they do everytime they play.
Not only that, they had 3 teams with which to use jams and scans, not to mention they owned the majority of the map from tick 1.
None of these other alliances stood a chance, and yet it still took almost 600 ticks to kill us all.
LotD were JW.
AOD were JW.
SotL did nothing all era. Not even scans or jams tbh.
SoD were completely useless, me and 2 other LotD members took them out singlehandedly.
Only serious teams I can spot in that list are SMD, TBD and LFSU, and their respective subs ofc.
If you're gonna say TLA and their 3 serious, booster teams had it 'hard' this F1, at least give us some solid proof.

UNIT: 1st
LotD: 14th, 4th and everything inbetween.
AOD: 4th
KoR/PoK: Top 10
The Legion of the Dead will forever endure.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:22 am 
Corporal
Corporal

HutchyDog413 wrote:
I love how Staffy sits in silence now. He got put in his place and will now simply ignore this post like the twelve year old he is.
Not only did they not fight any of those alliances at the same time, save for a select few, but they easily had them out-powered by at least several hundred, because they boosted like crazy, like they do everytime they play.
Not only that, they had 3 teams with which to use jams and scans, not to mention they owned the majority of the map from tick 1.
None of these other alliances stood a chance, and yet it still took almost 600 ticks to kill us all.
LotD were JW.
AOD were JW.
SoD were completely useless, me and 2 other LotD members took them out singlehandedly.
Only serious teams I can spot in that list are SMD, TBD and LFSU, and their respective subs ofc.
If you're gonna say TLA and their 3 serious, booster teams had it 'hard' this F1, at least give us some solid proof.

3rd team didnt do any boosting, didnt do anything either, maybe you should learn to coordinate
yeap someone got one win-not you so shut your mouth, there was 1 team that boosted a mediocre amount, 90% of the others never spent a red, dfoj was in fact fighting from tick 1-lazily and again, the west half of the map lost to 12 people

starting ranks of TLA were 1,3,9 and did not change until just before SMD stabbed

you should really just stop talking because at this point even your own team has been insulting you
but im going to stop arguing with you because you are:
in no position to bad mouth TLA-you in particular have never beat them, probably never will, not even when they are watching

are either ill informed or an idiot...or both

and bad at this game

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:47 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

At least I can speak English.
But you are entitled to your opinion mate, even if it is so very, very misinformed.
Boosting Blues is still boosting mate.

UNIT: 1st
LotD: 14th, 4th and everything inbetween.
AOD: 4th
KoR/PoK: Top 10
The Legion of the Dead will forever endure.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:53 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

appleseed434 wrote:
HutchyDog413 wrote:
LotD were JW.
AOD were JW.

3rd team didnt do any boosting, didnt do anything either, maybe you should learn to coordinate
yeap someone got one win-not you so shut your mouth, there was 1 team that boosted a mediocre amount, 90% of the others never spent a red, dfoj was in fact fighting from tick 1-lazily and again, the west half of the map lost to 12 people

starting ranks of TLA were 1,3,9 and did not change until just before SMD stabbed

you should really just stop talking because at this point even your own team has been insulting you
in no position to bad mouth TLA-you in particular have never beat them, probably never will, not even when they are watching

and bad at this game

X

This guy i swear!!! Hutchy i did not respond dimply becuase i have better things to do then worry about what the worst player in BD thinks!

VD that era wolf won i was in ramiks crap team and not another TLA member on that map! Wolf won by backstabbing and then claimed how awesome they where when they would need to change their pants repeatedly against the mighty tla. You chumps talk talk talk. But you as well as the rest of BD community now thats all you are! Joining a team after they beat mine then saying how awesome you are for beating staffy! Seriously do you get more pathetic?

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:53 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

appleseed434 wrote:
HutchyDog413 wrote:
LotD were JW.
AOD were JW.

and bad at this game

X

This guy i swear!!! Hutchy i did not respond dimply becuase i have better things to do then worry about what the worst player in BD thinks!

VD that era wolf won i was in ramiks crap team and not another TLA member on that map! Wolf won by backstabbing and then claimed how awesome they where when they would need to change their pants repeatedly against the mighty tla. You chumps talk talk talk. But you as well as the rest of BD community now thats all you are! Joining a team after they beat mine then saying how awesome you are for beating staffy! Seriously do you get more pathetic?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:54 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

appleseed434 wrote:
HutchyDog413 wrote:
LotD were JW.
AOD were JW.

and bad at this game

X

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next