It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: My final goodbye.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:33 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hello F1 and the rest of battledawn,
I am here to announce that my final goodbye has come. And the current era to F1 has come to an end too.

Reason:
I have played since I was 12, I am 19 now. I have grown up, learned stuff about myself, and achieved real life leadership skills from this game. I can not thank the developers and the admins enough. Along with the mods, and everyone else who helps everyday make this game an amazing game. I sadly can't continue this game anymore. This is my final goodbye. I am now a full-time college student. I am also working nearly 60 hours a week starting two days ago. This means I am putting in 75 hours of work/school a week. We all now that is sucidial if you are trying to run a team on BD! Hehe. So with all of this, I am ending the era on F1 and then walking away from the game as a whole. Buttttttt..... I will still place a colony every other era or so and create M to just watch.

Current era:
I have had one of the most enjoyable rounds to do on this game this round. I have made many new friends as most of my roster was recruited by Raider for me. Therefore, I got the pleasure of leading many talented players whom I have never met in this game before. I have also had the pleasure on making many new enemies whom I have seen around, but never got to war them. Some of them more annoying than others, but still provided myself and my team with a full round of fun.

We were mentioned as Fantasy's most interesting team on the Tribune or most interesting era... something like that. From non-stop fighting, on F1 that is rare, we continued to have fun and stay active. Aftering beating the troops out of JHF and the morale out of JFF, having one long drawn out bloody war with G, and warding off many side teams, like TLAV who gave our subs a run for the mill, and many smaller colonies aiding our enemies we had a great round.

Shout outs:
My subs did a GREAT JOB. M1 was a terror the first 900 ticks. Often keeping up with us. I owe them a million for their work, but the best I could give them was only second place. Hurrikane was an old M player who has proven he can be a great leader. I give a lot of credit for this win to him.

My team, oh ggeeeeeezzzz. You guys seriously had me rolling on the floor at times. From the constant jokes on Jake for the State Farm commercials to all of us guys laughing at Mari's innocence and how easily she was offended by everyone's avatar.

Raider- You put my team together for me. Which this era wouldn't have happened without you. You were really inactive for 3/4 of this era, but when we needed you the most, you proved that we could count on you. Thanks for everything man. It was a great time playing with you and against you.

Kael- Every had that one kid in class who was really fun but never shut up? Yeah... that'd be kael. Hahahahah! Just kidding bro. You were great this era. Started off slow, but really came on strong and had some killer units. I'm glad you came along this era!

Fatdaddy- The man's hunger for outposts was almost disgusting. You were always thinking also. Which really helped me with thinking on how I was planning our next move. I am glad I convinced you not to quit. You were a very strong hold in our team. Thank you so much for playing!

Stone- The man of few words. The man of great words. Whenever you spoke, I paid attention. Unlike when Kael did, I wanted to slap him. I knew you were full of wisdom, so whenever you had to speak up... It was usually the right way that we should go. You led by example and proved how great you can be. I could only imagine how high your ceiling is on how great you can be. Thanks for coming to play bud!

Steezy- My fellow college bro! You were a great personality and a great teammate for our team. When we were fighting JHF and we needed you to log in and move your troops, and you replied to my text "I am at a baseball game and im drunk. But let me try my phone." Or something like that. The tension and the humor of that time was off the charts. Luckily, you got on and basically won us the era in that tick.

Mari- ohhhh mari. I can't help but laugh at all the times you and everyone else chatted. You were truly a great player to play with. You were possibly the nicest person I could have ever asked to play with. And you were extremely active. I would be on at 4am some weekend nights, you were on. Some week morning I would log in at 6am, you were on. During school, you were on. After school, you were still on. Do you ever sleep? Thanks for playing! You joining us instead of JFF after leaving M2 really helped us win!

Romario- You were suppose to be on our team from the start. Too bad you weren't the whole era, you would have been so high up in score by now. Either way, you will finish with rank 1. Glad that you convinced me to let you join later in the era when a member fell!

Hellraiser- You were the newest, but did us so much after you joined. Jumping from 6 outposts to over 70 in a matter of days during our war with G. You were just outstanding. Too bad you couldn't have joined sooner, thank you so much for joining!

Jake- You're seriously a butthead. You were a great great player for us. You got furious for losing your army towards the end of the era and that was the final straw on the camels back for you. Oh well, I know you're just as busy as me at the moment, so I wish you good luck on everything! Thanks for helping us win, I wish you'd rejoin us. :(

THANK YOU BD. I <3 YOU.

Post subject: Re: My final goodbye.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:47 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Farewell, it was a pleasure to have you around.
Even though, I never met you ... haha
Good luck with your life.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:20 am 
Major
Major

Take care for now, you will be back though. :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:09 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

No body leaves battledawn easily.
You are addicted to this game and you love it. :lol:

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:27 am 
Corporal
Corporal

georgeshelou wrote:

To bad your leaving R.E.L. , I think its because ive arrived !!! COBRAAA !!! :twisted:
And thanks for the short novel :x

Last edited by RubberrAmmo on Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:31 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

*sigh*

they grow up such fast...

Anyway, I hope to see you back soon whenever you have more time on your hands!
Take care!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:13 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

georgeshelou wrote:

"Everyone has to return home at night"

THE SAME APPLIES WID BD..EVERYONE WILL RETURN ONE DAY OR THE OTHER and donot mind abt the msg abt the M allaince that i wrote to u @RobertELee0

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:14 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

WE CANT DELETE DOUBLE POST AS FAR AS I KNOW...and it was a mistake by me...AS u know i am still a noob learning the forums and games

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

Last edited by Charlesmohapatra on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:22 am 
Major
Major

Deleted double post.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:29 am 
Private
Private

good bye

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next