It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: UA, TLAV & G Vs M, M1 & M2
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:40 am 
Corporal
Corporal

RobertELee0 wrote:
I am honestly proud of our sub. We in M know how great TLA can be. Our sub knew it would be an uphill fight against you guys even though you were lower in power than them. While we took over the fight with G, M1 was ordered south to duel it out with you. M1 is a sub full of players from other allinaces who came together. There is a core group of orginal M1 members, but their most powerful ones were brought in.

To have a group of random people still work together while being in a sub and basically knocked you down with them, makes me very proud. Call them nubs if you want, but they did knock you down to 9th.

In other news,

The last relics released. M grabbed ours. It has delayed our fight with G once again. We were heading to their hive, but I let my members go get some crystals. We are now at 661 crystals. G does have 292. So many crystals this era thanks to the relics. :)

G has replaced a few members after they quit when we killed their armies. Their biggest player they added was Sunit, who I respect a lot. But, he got trapped and killed just after a day of joining G.

Now that everything is under control. G and TLAV are backed up to a corner of the map. Time to finish this era off :)

Your congratulating your sub for getting 7 of it's members armies killed nice one. Our armies are still alive, and there was only one fight where we lost more than armour. The other 3 of M1 who haven't had to rebuild haven't even tried to come fight. If you want to talk numbers don't look to rank. At the start of M1's advance they had near 1400 power we had 750-800, right now M1 has 962 and we have 782, it's easy to see which side got hurt more.

Honestly, we came here to mess around and it's been good fun. If you want to bask in your "Glory" of winning go right ahead. We never came here to win anyway and you made it clear that you wouldn't let anyone but your subs finish top 3 so we had fun at your subs expense

Look at our stats, you can tell which of our players have actually been playing, we have 5.5k+ kills each that is all this era was about for us. Killing as many of M family units as possible.

You can hardly say we've been backed up into our hole. We never really left, we just camped and waited for them to come to us.

And Kael, last I checked Backstabbing = betrayal or your alliance / Allies / friends

I'm pretty sure quitting your alliance to join the "Winning" side counts as that, notice or no notice. I was there that era too. (Not in NORD tho I must say), not that I'm sure why I would bother trying to talk to you, I get better response from a brick wall, I would rather you just crawl back into whatever pit you came from.

Enjoy your ego's guys. They're all you have after all you haven't earned any respect this era that's for sure. Maybe I'll get TLA on to F1 to play to win some time. Would be nice to see you there under less one sided circumstances.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:21 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I don't mind having an ego, really. I don't. I am confident in myself and my team. So I show it. We have a few louder members than others, but that's fine. My team listens to my orders, and if they do that I allow them to speak their mind.

Say what you want, but I give a lot credit to the M family. We killed JHF, JFF, G, MIST, TLAV (in a day ;) ), and a few other teams.

M wins another era in F1. If I am not mistaken, I think that is four or five or M in F1? Whichhhh I think is the most. XIRX or BoS might be close. But either way. M is a known team on F1, a proven winner, and a great team that I enjoy leading.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:37 pm 
Private
Private

Guessing it will be more than a day. :lol:
Just killed Hurrikanes and Erza Scarlets armies.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:02 am 
Corporal
Corporal

RobertELee0 wrote:
I don't mind having an ego, really. I don't. I am confident in myself and my team. So I show it. We have a few louder members than others, but that's fine. My team listens to my orders, and if they do that I allow them to speak their mind.

Say what you want, but I give a lot credit to the M family. We killed JHF, JFF, G, MIST, TLAV (in a day ;) ), and a few other teams.

M wins another era in F1. If I am not mistaken, I think that is four or five or M in F1? Whichhhh I think is the most. XIRX or BoS might be close. But either way. M is a known team on F1, a proven winner, and a great team that I enjoy leading.

We're dead are we? Last I checked we were still alive

Btw, I notice QC is now helping you. What 30 players not enough to kill alliances with half your power, you need more?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:49 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I meant in a day you will be. Obviously G is taking a little bit longer than expected, but we only have two of them left to hit.

QC isn't helping us, don't assume.

I don't know... was UA and G not enough for TLAV? You guys tried to get HUNT to help too earlier. Oh and left over JFF and JHF members who jumped to G to help. And you got MIST in the fight with you. Don't play numbers with me.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9