It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: UA, TLAV & G Vs M, M1 & M2
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:07 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

RobertELee0 wrote:
You just ran from a fight one on one with me.

How is that making my subs fight for me?

It was part of my army, against part of yours. Yet... you ran. AGAIN.

We attacked you in our hive... you ran... AGAIN.

If we had our subs do the bidding for us, we wouldn't even bother to attack. But the fact that you guys are on the run even though you had a major headstart and actually started this war by putting a few armies in our hive when we had no defense what so ever, and yet you couldn't get active enough to attack?

You guys lost the war. That was your only shot.

It is only a matter of time til we catch your armies. All the mean while we will still conquer newbs and control most of the world and keep on building.

I am waiting. Noo... I am chasing you. I don't even chase my liquor.

See you soon.

Your a bit dense aren't you. They will only chose to fight the fights they have to fight, or the fights they can win. There's no point throwing armies into yours when they will lose the battle. All the while your wasting time and resources chasing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:23 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

RupertAngier wrote:
Hold your ground, hold your ground. Sons of Gondor (UA), of Rohan (G, TLAV), my brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day. THIS DAY WE FIGHT! For all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West! (Lord Of The Rings)
We may lose this war but it is not this day.. when the good people of middle earth fought mordor(M) and Isengard(M1) it seemed completely hopeless.. but.. well go watch the movies ;)

Let elf and men, fight together one more time.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:40 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Razgriz001 wrote:
RobertELee0 wrote:
You just ran from a fight one on one with me.

How is that making my subs fight for me?

It was part of my army, against part of yours. Yet... you ran. AGAIN.

We attacked you in our hive... you ran... AGAIN.

If we had our subs do the bidding for us, we wouldn't even bother to attack. But the fact that you guys are on the run even though you had a major headstart and actually started this war by putting a few armies in our hive when we had no defense what so ever, and yet you couldn't get active enough to attack?

You guys lost the war. That was your only shot.

It is only a matter of time til we catch your armies. All the mean while we will still conquer newbs and control most of the world and keep on building.

I am waiting. Noo... I am chasing you. I don't even chase my liquor.

See you soon.

Your a bit dense aren't you. They will only chose to fight the fights they have to fight, or the fights they can win. There's no point throwing armies into yours when they will lose the battle. All the while your wasting time and resources chasing.

My point is that they are claiming we aren't fighting them and letting our subs do the dirty work. When I set forth a few recent examples of how that is false.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:01 pm 
Private
Private

I never said such things. M and M1 and M2 are both doing well. UA are a bunch of inactive noobs, but I love them all to death haha. We went to war with you because we refused to just sit back and let M win the era. We may lose the war, sure, but I don't really care. None of us but Crystal spent any money or tokens on the era lol.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:33 pm 
Major
Major

Apollo wrote:
I never said such things. M and M1 and M2 are both doing well. UA are a bunch of inactive noobs, but I love them all to death haha. We went to war with you because we refused to just sit back and let M win the era. We may lose the war, sure, but I don't really care. None of us but Crystal spent any money or tokens on the era lol.

Should have invited me for some inactive fun, you saw what happened the last time we messed around on a world. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:21 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Korupt wrote:
Apollo wrote:

Should have invited me for some inactive fun, you saw what happened the last time we messed around on a world. :lol:

Yup you should have invited him.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:56 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Harvester? Where's your army at bro?

also.. hush from ua... just accused us of.... FARMING? are you kidding me. please. stop with the excuses.

you guys declared war on us.

Down goes another UA member.

Teach me how to fix my images :(

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:13 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

RobertELee0 wrote:

also.. hush from ua... just accused us of.... FARMING? are you kidding me. please. stop with the excuses.

You sure that link is correct?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:26 pm 
Major
Major

When you want to post an image using lightshot onto the forums simply right click the image on lightshot and then click "copy image url". Then you will paste that into the image tags here on the forums and your image should appear. Fixed your other image btw.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

RobertELee0 wrote:

Am i seeing things or he realy used 75 damage in army of 190 units. Why he is using so many damage. When he could have killed more by using armour and range. 20-30 damage is fine, but why so many, did i miss something , is it some tactic i missed to learn.

JUST A GAMER

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next